Groups Issue - Not Staying In Group After Death

NateDaBeast

Question

7 answers to this question

This SHOULD be what your looking for, provided you have a compiles already pulled over

DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\init/compiles.sqf

if (isServer) then {
    diag_log "Loading custom server compiles";    
    server_updateGroup = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\groups\server_updateGroup.sqf";
};

11 hours ago, DieTanx said:

This SHOULD be what your looking for, provided you have a compiles already pulled over

DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\init/compiles.sqf

if (isServer) then {
    server_updateGroup = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\groups\server_updateGroup.sqf";
};

In my compiles.sqf:

if (isServer) then {
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
	diag_log "Loading custom client compiles";

fnc_usec_selfactions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";
	player_humanityMorph = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\player_humanityMorph.sqf"; // This line can be removed when Epoch 1.0.6.2 comes out.
};

Are you saying that all I need to do is add that server_updateGroup code under the diag_log? And that will fix the issue?

Because I still don't know where to put or what to do with the code @ebayShopper provided. (https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/commit/107bb6d2273a792426de49f308f5f0625d8b8785). Maybe because I don't know how to use Github or something :P

You need to copy the code from eBay and make a a new file called server_updategroup.sqf

Make sure to view the whole new file and copy it, not the one that shows the edits , so open the link and click view then click raw and copy that code  

You need to place that file in your mission folder somewhere. To make it easier, follow the structure already listed. 

So make a folder called dayz_code then Inside that groups. 

Then in compiles place the line 

Below your "loading custom server compiles line.