[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.3 [1.0.6+]

JasonTM

Wicked AI 2.2.3

This release is updated for DayZ Epoch/Overpoch 1.0.6.2.

>>>Download Here<<<

The install instructions are in the github readme file for each version.

Updates for DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2 (Release 2.2.3)

• Streatman's new attachment system L85 and SVD models.
  • Optional dynamic text mission announcements.
  • ZSC compatible remote message system using a modified version of Salival's remote_message.sqf
  • iBen's mission auto claim addon.
  • Two new options for mission vehicle keys: key in crate & key in vehicle gear.
  • Minor bug fixes with missions.

Updates for DayZ Epoch1.0.6.1 (Release 2.2.2)

• Integrated Caveman's mission pack.
  • Optional AI counter in mission marker loops.
  • ZSC check wallet option.
  • Optional mission static spawn points.
  • Updated with 1.0.6+ classnames in weapon arrays and vehicles.
  • Pistol spawning in crates.

Credits

@f3cuk - WAI version 2.2.0

@ebayShopper - 1.0.6+ updates (release 2.2.1), right click solution for ItemRadio, mod detection method.

@Caveman - extended mission pack

@salival - ZSC remote messaging (for dynamic text option), many additional fixes - too numerous to list

@Zupa - ZSC check wallet

@theduke - testing and class name updates

@DAmNRelentless - additional configurable variable and check for ZSC option, dynamic text coding examples

@iben Auto-claim addon

@BigEgg Vehicle key in crate solution

For complete instructions on how to use iben's autoclaim addon see the following topic

If you want Jason, I can send you my method for giving coins to players. Although i run PVE servers, this method might not be best for PVP servers

When you kill an AI, you receive the coins automatically. No need to check wallet.  It gives you a random amount of between 0 and 5000.

We had an issue with the check wallet in 1051 where it would give you the "null" option, then your character didnt save from there on out.

this is what we did to prevent that and it worked well.

Since we've always had it that way, we've kept it for this version of epoch as well.

I've managed to get it working for all 3 scripts of AIs, DZAI, WAI and DZMS.

It could always be a true or false config also if players choose not to use it.

Anyways let me know if you want it :)

Duke

@JasonTM I was poking through your files and noticed the config still contained most of the old classnames from 1051 for items and vehicles

for example 30m_plot_kit is still there and it should be plot_pole_kit. same thing for the kamaz and other vehicles.

I also didnt find 

ai_hasMoney

in the config.sqf

Maybe you uploaded the wrong files?

1 hour ago, theduke said:

@JasonTM I was poking through your files and noticed the config still contained most of the old classnames from 1051 for items and vehicles

for example 30m_plot_kit is still there and it should be plot_pole_kit. same thing for the kamaz and other vehicles.

I also didnt find 

ai_hasMoney

in the config.sqf

Maybe you uploaded the wrong files?

Are you looking at the right set of files? I just downloaded the files from the github and ai_hasMoney is at the top uner general configs.

/* GENERAL CONFIG */

ai_hasMoney					= false; 		//If you have ZSC installed then setting this to true will place money in ai wallets.

debug_mode					= false;		// enable debug
		use_blacklist				= true;			// use blacklist
		blacklist					= [
			[[0,16000,0],[1000,-0,0]],				// Left
			[[0,16000,0],[16000.0,14580.3,0]]		// Top
		];

/* END GENERAL CONFIG */

1 hour ago, WLF said:

What a version you have???

I have WAI last updated on Mar 3, 2017 (https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI), but it have not "ai_hasMoney" option! :blink:

That is the version that I updated. The updates that I did are mostly to include the weapon selection in Overwatch, but I also did some other updates including the ai_hasMoney option.

9 hours ago, WLF said:

What a version you have???

I have WAI last updated on Mar 3, 2017 (https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI), but it have not "ai_hasMoney" option! :blink:

Not sure how it happened but I had the same issue and downloaded an older version first time.

- try this - 

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Wicked-Ai-Overpoch

You want to download

(worldwidesorrow/Wicked-Ai-Overpoch)

NOT

(ebayShopper/WICKED-AI)

Latest commit was 20 hours ago

20 hours ago, theduke said:

If you want Jason, I can send you my method for giving coins to players. Although i run PVE servers, this method might not be best for PVP servers

When you kill an AI, you receive the coins automatically. No need to check wallet.  It gives you a random amount of between 0 and 5000.

We had an issue with the check wallet in 1051 where it would give you the "null" option, then your character didnt save from there on out.

this is what we did to prevent that and it worked well.

Since we've always had it that way, we've kept it for this version of epoch as well.

I've managed to get it working for all 3 scripts of AIs, DZAI, WAI and DZMS.

It could always be a true or false config also if players choose not to use it.

Anyways let me know if you want it :)

Duke

I can add this in as an option if you want. Throughout my testing I checked the wallets of dozens of AI with no problems so you might want to test that as well.

47 minutes ago, salival said:

@thedukeThere are checks in ZSC to stop this happening when you pick up coins. For some reason the coins amount is not a number sometimes or can be null.

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/scripts/zsc/checkWallet.sqf#L16-L17

I will admit this was an issue with 1051. I didnt test it with 1061, I went straight to my old method because players were used to it.  If it does become an issue for any reason, let me know and ill send it. Or you can try searching for it in the original WAI thread, but its probably buried somewhere lol

@JasonTM Thanks for the hard work on this. Saves the rest of us lots of work :)

I found a couple classnames that are from 1051

in vehicle_patrol.sqf

_x addweapon "Makarov";

should be 

_x addweapon "Makarov_DZ";

Also in the config.sqf

Kamaz

Should be 

Kamaz_DZE

Thanks again bud :)

6 minutes ago, theduke said:

@JasonTM Thanks for the hard work on this. Saves the rest of us lots of work :)

I found a couple classnames that are from 1051

in vehicle_patrol.sqf

_x addweapon "Makarov";

should be 

_x addweapon "Makarov_DZ";

Also in the config.sqf

Kamaz

Should be 

Kamaz_DZE

Thanks again bud :)

Thank you, and thanks for all of your hard work as well.

I was just about to post this update. I found an Overwatch gun that is causing an error in the rpts. The classname of the gun is vil_AK_74_gp. The gun has something messed up with the config. The error message is...

String STR_TGW_VIL_AK74_GP25 not found

I'm going to remove that gun from WAI and my loot tables.

I'm working on updating DZMS for Overpoch right now. I might have it done tomorrow. It needs more testing.

Can anyone tell me why im getting this error?

the missions come up but no AI,

17:41:00 Error in expression <n {
for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
17:41:00   Error position: <addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
17:41:00   Error addmagazine: Type Bool, expected Array,String
17:41:00 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 147

On 4/3/2017 at 0:45 PM, JasonTM said:

This is an update to the Wicked AI system that was updated for Epoch 1.0.6+ by ebayShopper https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI

I'm not sure how to do the forking like he has done with F3cuk's master branch.

Updates:

1. Added a variable in config.sqf to allow the AI to have coins in their wallets if ZSC is installed.

ai_hasMoney					= false; 		//If you have ZSC installed then setting this to true will place money in ai wallets.

2. Added all of the Overwatch weapons to the AI weapon spawning arrays in config.sqf.

3. Added pistols to the dynamic crate spawning.

4. Changed "ParachuteEast" to "ParachuteWest" in heli_para.sqf because of "killing a hacker" errors in the RPT.

5. Modified the way dynamic_crate.sqf spawns weapons so they are not from one array.

Short Demo Video

Gonna be testing out your WAI pack on my server next restart. Thanks for this awesome pack! Players have been begging for some overwatch weapons in the crates and I could never get it to work.

Any idea how to remove the animation when looting for coins?

20 minutes ago, NateDaBeast said:

Gonna be testing out your WAI pack on my server next restart. Thanks for this awesome pack! Players have been begging for some overwatch weapons in the crates and I could never get it to work.

Any idea how to remove the animation when looting for coins?

Remove these 2 lines from checkWallet.sqf: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/scripts/zsc/checkWallet.sqf#L27-L28

2 hours ago, Robert261171 said:

Can anyone tell me why im getting this error?

the missions come up but no AI,

17:41:00 Error in expression <n {
for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
17:41:00   Error position: <addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
17:41:00   Error addmagazine: Type Bool, expected Array,String
17:41:00 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 147

This problem occurs when the game cannot identify a weapon to assign magazines. If you have been rearranging the guns in the arrays, then make sure you did not cause any spaces between the gun class names and the parentheses. The game counts spaces as characters in a string value.

So "Makarov_DZ" is not the same as " Makarov_DZ". The way to test for this is to use the find feature in notepad++ and search " with a space behind it and then search " with a space in front of it.

On 4/3/2017 at 0:45 PM, JasonTM said:

This is an update to the Wicked AI system that was updated for Epoch 1.0.6+ by ebayShopper https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI

I'm not sure how to do the forking like he has done with F3cuk's master branch.

Updates:

1. Added a variable in config.sqf to allow the AI to have coins in their wallets if ZSC is installed.

2. Added all of the Overwatch weapons to the AI weapon spawning arrays in config.sqf.

3. Added pistols to the dynamic crate spawning.

4. Changed "ParachuteEast" to "ParachuteWest" in heli_para.sqf because of "killing a hacker" errors in the RPT.

5. Modified the way dynamic_crate.sqf spawns weapons so they are not from one array.

Short Demo Video

No overwatch weapons in the crates :( I tested it with 3 different missions one being a Bandit Base another A Ural Attack and I forgot the other one.

All I did was replace my old WAI files with your WAI files.

I have a TeamSpeak for my community. If you want to chat on that to resolve this issue quicker than typing on the forums just message me and I'll give you the IP.

RPT Log - https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl2c37904o0652j/arma2oaserver (6).RPT?dl=0

1 minute ago, NateDaBeast said:

No overwatch weapons in the crates :( I tested it with 3 different missions one being a Bandit Base another A Ural Attack and I forgot the other one.

All I did was replace my old WAI files with your WAI files.

I have a TeamSpeak for my community. If you want to chat on that to resolve this issue quicker than typing on the forums just message me and I'll give you the IP.

RPT Log - https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl2c37904o0652j/arma2oaserver (6).RPT?dl=0

You downloaded the wrong files. Download these ones: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Wicked-Ai-Overpoch

I'm going to change the first post so people don't get confused.