[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.3 [1.0.6+]

JasonTM

1 minute ago, NateDaBeast said:

Yea it's not working still.

You are clicking on the green clone or download button and selecting download zip? The files are in there. The zip file that is downloaded is called Wicked-Ai-Overpoch-master.

Just now, JasonTM said:

You are clicking on the green clone or download button and selecting download zip? The files are in there. The zip file that is downloaded is called Wicked-Ai-Overpoch-master.

Yep, downloaded the Wicked-Ai-Overpoch-master. Deleted my old WAI folder, then placed your WAI folder in my server files

5 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

Then it should be working.

I just hopped around and I see no overwatch weapons in the crates. All I need to do is just replace the files with your right? which is what I did.

Here's my server pbo if you want to check it out.

My server pbo - https://www.dropbox.com/s/if5vmouxklpnk1x/dayz_server.pbo?dl=0

EDIT:

Portion from my RPT for one of the missions from start to end - https://pastebin.com/bXDkkSuu

You've got some weirdness going on in your server PBO. I opened the traders folder and there are copies of root folders in there, including the Epoch WAI folder. There are files on the root which should not be there. Why is server_functions.sqf in the root of your PBO?

12 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

You've got some weirdness going on in your server PBO. I opened the traders folder and there are copies of root folders in there, including the Epoch WAI folder. There are files on the root which should not be there. Why is server_functions.sqf in the root of your PBO?

This is awkward, I'm going to check it all out soon going to get stuff to eat, I'll let you know later if I get it working, thanks for noticing! Never even saw this. Don't understand how the server is working then either.

2 hours ago, JasonTM said:

I've fixed the issue with copies and removed that extra server_functions.sqf file. But still no overwatch weapons :(

I noticed in your code also that in "crate_random" you have crate_items,crate_items_food,crate_items_buildables,crate_items_vehicle_repair,crate_items_medical,crate_items_chainbullets listed. But not crate_weapons which has alot of weapon classnames in it.

Is there a way, to define missions coords/  I hate that they spawn always near the middle of the map--- i would love to see some near debug lines/and for sure seeing them spawn on the coast- ive saw somewhere long ago somebody did it, i believe it was @BigEgg   But i could not location this again to set this up.

i do have these set up- but it seems 50 percent of all missions spawn at gorka-  I want to bring the entire map back into action.

wai_avoid_missions            =600;                            
        wai_avoid_traders            = 1200;            

The files in the Github have been updated: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Wicked-Ai-Overpoch

Updates

1. Vehicles
Changed Kamaz to Kamaz_DZE
Changed hilux1_civil_1_open to hilux1_civil_1_open_DZE
Changed hilux1_civil_2_covered to hilux1_civil_2_covered_DZE
Changed hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1 to hilux1_civil_3_open_DZE

Also in vehicle_patrol.sqf line 95 has been changed from _x addweapon "Makarov"; to _x addweapon "Makarov_DZ";

Thanks to @theduke for noticing this. All of the vehicles are verified to be in the default Epoch traders.

2. Caveman's WAI mission pack for 2.2.0 has been integrated. The crates have been updated for the new pistol spawning and custom crates listed below.

Crate arrays created for Gem Tower, Lumber Mill, and missions that spawn hemp in the crates.

crate_items_gems			= ["ItemRuby","ItemCitrine","ItemEmerald","ItemAmethyst","ItemSapphire","ItemObsidian","ItemTopaz"];
crate_items_crop_raider		= ["ItemKiloHemp"];
crate_items_wood			= [["ItemWoodFloorQuarter",5],["ItemWoodStairs",2],["ItemWoodLadder",2],["ItemWoodWallThird",5],"ItemWoodWallGarageDoor",["ItemWoodWallLg",3],"ItemWoodWallWithDoorLg","wood_ramp_kit"];

3. User Defined Static Mission Spawn Points

Since several people have asked, I have added the capability for server owners to enter an array of static spawn points and disable the dynamic mission spawning.
With smaller maps like Namalsk or Panthera this can be useful because it may be difficult for the built in dynamic spawning functions to find good spawn locations for the missions. File find_position.sqf has the code modifications for this.
If enabled, server owners can hand select mission spawn points with the Arma 2 3d editor or infistar's admin debug monitor.

There is a variable added to config.sqf in the "General Configs" section which allow you to turn this feature on. Below that there is an array where you can add your static spawn points.

use_staticspawnpoints		= false;		//setting this to true will disable the dynamic mission spawning system and enable server owners to define their own mission spawn points in the array below.
staticspawnpoints			= []; 			//static spawn points should be in format [[x,y,z],[x,y,z]];

I have left an array of static spawn points for Chernarus that I created to test this feature in a folder called Mission Static Spawn Point Arrays Per Map.
You can use my array or create your own. The static coords are in the format [x,y,z]. The z coordinate is always set to 0 because missions spawn on the ground.
There are probably some things that can be done to this to improve efficiency, but this is what I came up with on a Tuesday morning. :)

Would there be a way to just add the key for mission vehicles to the crate. I love the idea of it being on the ai, but there are times players complain of the keys not spawning, ive never had an issue on the test server where i can repeat it. so this would solve this issue.

Is this possible? Adding the vehicle keys to the Crate, rather than to AI, we have issues where they either despawn/Dont spawn  at all, or something, where players constantly complain of no keys at missions. my clean up time on ai is 2500, they shouldn't be despawning before

Hey buddy, nice that you extended this mission system. I made two new pull requests. I fixed one bug in the default config and the rest is your choice. Just added more configurable things.

Edit: Made a third pull request to fix the bug that you are able to get a scroll option on mission AI, even if they are dead.

Edited by DAmNRelentless
Added another pull request

On 28.4.2017 at 2:58 PM, Schalldampfer said:

WAI seems not to avoid players.

I added this in find_position.sqf:

Reveal hidden contents

{//check player pos
   if ((_position distance _x) < wai_avoid_players) then {_validspot = false;};
  } forEach playableUnits;

What do you mean with "not avoid players"? What bug did you fix there?

14 hours ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Hey buddy, nice that you extended this mission system. I made two new pull requests. I fixed one bug in the default config and the rest is your choice. Just added more configurable things.

Edit: Made a third pull request to fix the bug that you are able to get a scroll option on mission AI, even if they are dead.

Pull requests merged. Thanks for the additions/corrections.