Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sneer

epoch 0.5 service point

14 posts in this topic

The central trader says Service point on the map, is this the only one? It also doesn't do anything, tried to repair or refuel. Not sure how its suppose to work.

You have to hold space as driver. Then the service point icon should be in the dynamic menu.

Could be, that you have to adjust the coords of the SP a bit. It is not configured for the stock Trader Position.

Default max distance is  40m, if I remember right

Sneer likes this

I just tried getting the ServicePoint set up for my Tanoa server.

The problem I have is a Helipad  is spawned at the location which includes some traders so I want to get rid of the Helipad  and change it to something else.

Where does the Helipad  get spawned from? I don't see it in the CfgServicePoint.hpp.

Thank you.

Having some issues with the SPs in experimental - they don't seem to be working, at least the ones that are specifically defined in the array. Everything shows up as it should, but I never get the action menu prompt to work.

The prompt shows up fine for the ServicePointClasses when they are enabled.

Also, the Autofuel feature doesn't seem to be getting disabled.

Reverted files to all stock and still have the issue - the only change that I made was so that the 0.5.0.0 Client files could be used rather than the 1.0.0 ones, so maybe that has caused the issues?