Been enjoying EpochZ; looking for friends

gladlad

I've just started playing EpochZ: Black Tide and am getting tired of soloing as a noob.  Anyone wanna run around with me?

Also, I'm up for other mods, but enjoy the zombies.  Also also, I'm 39, new to Arma3 (but played SZ:SA a lot) and would love to have other geezers who don't mind a super casual approach, but obviously I'm fine with folks younger than me.

Don't play regularly, but I would love to have a Steam list of friends who I can hook up with randomly.

Basically recruiting for "Team Lazy Geezer Renegade Extermination Squad and Survivalist Cadre Operations", or TLGRESSCO.  Which is pronounced "tella-gresko".

hey bud im Gav and 32 yrs ...most of my friends dont play Arma anymore so i spend countless hours lone wolfing which is all good but its also fun to have some random co op .... im liking the look of this server u play , been under my radar as im usually playing nothing but exile mod so yea cant wait to try this epoch one out . Hit me up on steam my dude and lets have a sesh sometime ;)   my name is Gavinda Jai Jai 

Hey!  I don't know much about Exile, but it sounds like it might be better than Epoch.  If you're willing to try Epoch, we can run around a bit in it and you can tell me what you think, 'cuz I'm totally willing to try Exile out.

I think Epoch requires the main install file (which is on Steam Workshop), Zombies and Demons (also on workshop) as well as the Community Base Addons, plus CUPunits, CUPvehicles, and CUPweapons.

Maybe that's obvious, but as I said, I'm a noob to all this.  HOpefully you'll be able to teach me some stuff.  :)  Thanks for the reply!

• 2 years later...