Taviana wont work

Bubby

Question

Hello im trying to setup a dayz overpoch server with taviana. The mod from taviana is the latest Dayz Taviana 2.0 but when im trying to join im getting a error that the server needs a key or i have to remove some files. i tried searching google but i didnt had much succes with that.

My question is, can someone send me the valid keys for the latest Taviana dayz mod? Or if you know what im dealing with please help me.

Thanks

8 hours ago, Anhor said:

Same for me with Saharani and Lingor and 1.0.6.1 .............. maybe 1.0.6.1 dosen´t support these maps?

Sahrani and Lingor are both supported terrains, the server keys are packed with the terrain by their authors.

Sry, sahrani does not work. I added SMD_Sara_A2.bikey and oaccorev0.2.bikey into the key folder (same as the 1.0.6.1 key is) and can´t join.

RPT are spawned with:

15:30:32   smd_sahrani_a2

15:30:32 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.smd_sahrani_a2

15:30:32 Missing addons detected:

15:30:32   smd_sahrani_a2

15:30:32 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.smd_sahrani_a2

15:30:32 Missing addons detected:

And I´m waiting for host ..........

Nice ...... I try this. The example says the following:

@echo off
start "arma2" /min arma2oaserver.exe -port=2345 "-config=instance_22_SMDsahrani\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_22_SMDsahrani\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_22_SMDsahrani" -name=instance_22_SMDsahrani "-mod=@smd_sahrani_a2;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

The problem is, it exist no such a mod "@smd_sahrani_a2"

The only two existing mods you can download for the client from the dayzlauncher are "@dayz_sahrani" (1.1.0) or "@smd_sahrani_a2_1.5.0" (1.5.0)

So what?

33 minutes ago, Anhor said:

Nice ...... I try this. The example says the following:

@echo off
start "arma2" /min arma2oaserver.exe -port=2345 "-config=instance_22_SMDsahrani\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_22_SMDsahrani\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_22_SMDsahrani" -name=instance_22_SMDsahrani "-mod=@smd_sahrani_a2;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

The problem is, it exist no such a mod "@smd_sahrani_a2"

The only two existing mods you can download for the client from the dayzlauncher are "@dayz_sahrani" (1.1.0) or "@smd_sahrani_a2_1.5.0" (1.5.0)

So what?

Rename the folder @smd_sahrani_a2_1.5.0 to @smd_sahrani_a2. You just need to tell it where to look for the addons folder.

7 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

Rename the @folder @smd_sahrani_a2_1.5.0 to @smd_sahrani_a2.

That makes no sense. No one can join the server, because they don´t know about this.

Update: and it dosen´t work.

1 minute ago, Anhor said:

That makes no sense. No one can join the server, because they don´t know about this.

Yes they can. The game doesn't care what you call the folder, it's just a pointer. It is interested in the contents. As long as you tell the server to load the right files it will work. The client side of DayZ launcher will load the right files for the client.

OK, this is my newest try to install sahrani. Here´s my RPT:

=====================================================================

== C:\xxgames\StefanK1\15365\arma2oaserver.exe

== "C:\xxgames\StefanK1\15365\arma2oaserver.exe" -cpuCount=4 -name=ZNATION ARMY "-profiles=instance_22_SMDsahrani" "-cfg=instance_22_SMDsahrani\basic.cfg" "-config=instance_22_SMDsahrani\config.cfg" "-mod=@smd_sahrani_a2;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server"  -ip=81.19.216.121 -port=2400 -autoinit 

Exe timestamp: 2017/04/02 10:18:06

Current time:  2017/04/08 18:05:57

Version 1.63.131129

Warning Message: Addon 'smd_sahrani_a2' requires addon 'smd_sahrani_artif_obj'

The smd_sahrani_artif_opj.pbo is sure in the @smd_sahrani_a2 Folder.

46 minutes ago, Anhor said:

OK, this is my newest try to install sahrani. Here´s my RPT:

== C:\xxgames\StefanK1\15365\arma2oaserver.exe

== "C:\xxgames\StefanK1\15365\arma2oaserver.exe" -cpuCount=4 -name=ZNATION ARMY "-profiles=instance_22_SMDsahrani" "-cfg=instance_22_SMDsahrani\basic.cfg" "-config=instance_22_SMDsahrani\config.cfg" "-mod=@smd_sahrani_a2;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server"  -ip=81.19.216.121 -port=2400 -autoinit 

Exe timestamp: 2017/04/02 10:18:06

Current time:  2017/04/08 18:05:57

Version 1.63.131129

Warning Message: Addon 'smd_sahrani_a2' requires addon 'smd_sahrani_artif_obj'

The smd_sahrani_artif_opj.pbo is sure in the @smd_sahrani_a2 Folder.

I just did a fresh install of Sahrani 1.5.0 and the keys that are included with the Epoch server files appear to be for the older 1.1.0 version. If you open the folder for 1.5.0 that was downloaded from DayZ Launcher, there is a Keys folder and smd_sahrani_a2.bikey is in there. That one worked. You do not have to have the two keys that are in the External Keys folder. Try that key.

You talking about the client side files (dayzlauncher).

The RPT is from the server, and Idownloaded these files from Armaholic, they call it Version 1.6.5

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22209

and installed these files (@smd_sahrani_a2 folder) in the root.

And BTW, just to make it sure ....... we talking about a Epoch 1.0.6.1 server, NOT 1.0.5.1.

I installed a 1.0.6.1 server using the 1.5.0 files downloaded from DayZ Launcher and the Keys folder was inside of the @smd_sahrani_a2_1.5.0 folder. I thought that was what you were trying to do.

Inside mod.cpp it says: name = "SMD_Sahrani_A2 1.5.0";

I need from somewhere the map ..... with all the pbo´s ....... so I download the map from armaholic and installed the @smd_sahrani_a2 folder in the root of the server and that´s the problem, it wont work.

13 minutes ago, Anhor said:

The question is, WHERE can I download the 1.5.0 SERVER files?

The server files are in the Epoch 1.0.6.1 server files. You realize that you have to have a copy of the client files on both the client side and server side right?

15 minutes ago, Anhor said:

The question is, WHERE can I download the 1.5.0 SERVER files?

there are no "server" files for different maps... what needs to be done is you add the sahrani mod in the root of your server

and you also need sahrani client sided... it needs to be the same version of sahrani.

So the easiest way to do this is download the latest sahrani from launcher. In launcher, double check the location it is saving your mods (top left click on settings, then click on "open mod folder")

Copy the @sahrani folder and drop it into your server root.

you might need to download it from the armaholic website to obtain the server key also if you dont already have it

1 minute ago, theduke said:

there are no "server" files for different maps... what needs to be done is you add the sahrani mod in the root of your server

and you also need sahrani client sided... it needs to be the same version of sahrani.

So the easiest way to do this is download the latest sahrani from launcher. In launcher, double check the location it is saving your mods (top left click on settings, then click on "open mod folder")

Copy the @sahrani folder and drop it into your server root.

you might need to download it from the armaholic website to obtain the server key also if you dont already have it

ATM I upload the @smd_saharani_a2_1.0.5 folder from my client to the server root ........ the server key should be in the extended server keys on the server, just change the location to the keys folder ........ right?

im also a little confused by your server launch parameters... If you are using a dedicated box or dedicated test server, you shouldnt have an IP in there, it should be localhost

If your test server is not on your pc, then your CLIENT needs the IP, thats it

wouldnt surprise me also if the issue you are getting is because of the way you are launching the client....I had that issue in the beginning also...

Tell us more about what you are doing....

Is this on your local pc, dedi, GSP?

Have you started with fresh epoch files?

How are you connecting to the server (client)?