[RELEASE] DZAI [Updated for 1.0.7]

Relentless

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Restplay said:

Hi I installed the latest version 2.2.5 on epoch 1.0.7.1. After killing the auto patrol - the patrol car remains closed, how to fix it? Should it be open until the end of the restart or am I wrong?

AI vehicles are not meant for players, they are always locked, then disappear at the next restart. 

10 hours ago, Voltan said:

Транспортные средства AI не предназначены для игроков, они всегда заблокированы, а затем исчезают при следующем перезапуске. 

Strange, but I went to another server and after killing the patrol, I took their open car. It was active until the server was restarted.

• 5 months later...

Like @Mattiman338 I'm trying to figure out how to make it run on a Epoch 1.0.7.1 with WAI installed (and working fine) but no logs, nothing happens at rpt file. I followed the installation instructions (https://github.com/oiad/DZAI/blob/master/Installation Guides/Server-Installation.md) and put the line

[] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";

above that line (dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf)

allowConnection = true;

Any tip or help will be appreciated.

13 hours ago, xbelanch said:

Like @Mattiman338 I'm trying to figure out how to make it run on a Epoch 1.0.7.1 with WAI installed (and working fine) but no logs, nothing happens at rpt file. I followed the installation instructions (https://github.com/oiad/DZAI/blob/master/Installation Guides/Server-Installation.md) and put the line

[] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";

above that line (dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf)

allowConnection = true;

Any tip or help will be appreciated.

Finally I solve the issue and now I have both of them running okay. Let me explain (hope this helps someone in the future!):

1. Both of the instructions (WAI and DZAI) are okay. First install DZAI and next WAI.
  2. In the case of DZAI, only add the one line ([] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";) and put the compile WAI line at the bottom of server_functions.sqf like instructions says. DONT PUT THE WAI COMPILE LINE BELOW DZAI COMPILE LINE OR YOU'LL GET SCRIPTS ERRORS FROM WAI.
  3. Do the rest of the homework following the instructions.
  4. Finally and no less important, be careful with the pbo file genereated by PBO Manager: check if the properties are okay. If you see nothing you need to add two properties: pbprefix and prefix as it shows at the screenshot.
  5. Enjoy!

Capture.PNG