[DELETED] Simple Deploy Bike out of Toolbox (1.0.6+)

Relentless

no i don´t use the rightclick option. I use this custom menu ,  and when in implement  your script i can deploy a bike 

without having a toolbox.

The menu was changed from the look, and now I would try to adapt the menu for the epoch 1.0.6.1

I have this custom menu on my Epoch 1.0.5.1 Server, and when i try to deploy a bike without a toolbox i get the message

that i need a toolbox.

sry for my bad english

@DAmNRelentless @Kimarik

maybe add this lines iin red?

Spoiler

//SimpleDeployBike
//By Relentless

///////////////////////////////REMOVE BELOW IF URE USING EXTRA_RC.hpp///////////////////////
private ["_inventory","_hastools"];
_inventory = items player;
_hastools = "ItemToolbox" in _inventory;

if (!_hastools) exitWith {cutText [format["Toolbox Needed."], "PLAIN DOWN"];};

///////////////////////////////REMOVE ABOVE IF URE USING EXTRA_RC.hpp///////////////////////

if (false) then {
  cutText [format["You can't place your bike while you're in combat."], "PLAIN DOWN"];
} else {
  player removeAction s_player_deploybike2;
  player playActionNow "Medic";
  r_interrupt = false;
  player removeWeapon "ItemToolbox";

_dis = 10;
  _sfx = "repair";

[player, _sfx, 0, false, _dis] call dayz_zombieSpeak;
  [player, _dis, true, (getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;

sleep 6;

_object = "Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" createVehicle (position player);
  _object setVariable ["ObjectID", "1", true];
  _object setVariable ["ObjectUID", "1", true];

player reveal _object;
  cutText [format["You constructed a bike out of your toolbox."], "PLAIN DOWN"];

r_interrupt = false;
  player switchMove "";
  player playActionNow "stop";

sleep 10;

cutText [format["WARNING: This bike won't be saved during server restart!"], "PLAIN DOWN"];
};

11 hours ago, ThatFellaNick said:

Hi,

Very clean script

I made a pull request on Git because players are able to spam 1,000 bikes by spamming the shit out of the button

;)

Thanks for that buddy. I am still learning and I aprecciate your pull request. I merged it already. Thank you! :)

Dude stop spamming! Spamming doesn't give you any effort and we will not help quicker just because you write a lot in this thread.

So when you follow all the instructions there shouldn't be a problem with the bike killing players. The important part is the variables.sqf as @juandayz already said. You have to add your bike to the safeVehicle-Array. Keep in mind that there has to be another class name if you changed the bike in my script. So I gave the example of a old_bike so you have to add old_bike to the variables.sqf array and if you choose for example civil_bike you would have to add this to the array. Some logical thinking please.

Also make sure you have a custom variables.sqf. There is no effect if you move a variables.sqf to your mission and don't even call it. Go to your init.sqf and make sure the path of the variables.sqf points to your mission.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...