[Release] Restrict Building - ** Updated for 1.0.6.2 **

BigEgg

@DieTanx or you can use the @BigEgg variable to restrict near of defined areas all objects included the fuel pumps

RestrictedBuildingZones = [
  ["Balota Airfield", [5158.72, 2518.75, 0], 600],
  ["stary", [6325.6772,7807.7412, 0], 600],
  ["bash", [4063.4226,11664.19, 0], 600],
  ["klen", [11447.472,11364.504, 0], 600],
  ["bandit", [1606.6443,7803.5156, 0], 600],
  ["hero", [12944.227,12766.889, 0], 600],
  ["whole", [4361.4937,2259.9526, 0], 600],
  ["air", [12060,12640, 0], 600]
 ]; 

2 hours ago, theduke said:

Is there a way to prevent players from being able to place a safe without a plot pole?

Epoch has a built in global require plot check: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L8

Then it has a per item require plot check: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L12

Which gets evaluated here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L66

So you could just do

if (_className in ["VaultStorageLocked","LockboxStorageLocked"]) then {_requirePlot = 1;};

After this code block: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L15 to force a plot pole being needed for safes/lockboxes.

On 4/14/2017 at 8:17 PM, salival said:

Epoch has a built in global require plot check: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L8

Then it has a per item require plot check: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L12

Which gets evaluated here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L66

So you could just do

if (_className in ["VaultStorageLocked","LockboxStorageLocked"]) then {_requirePlot = 1;};

After this code block: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/dze_buildChecks.sqf#L15 to force a plot pole being needed for safes/lockboxes.

I can confirm this works great!  Many thanks salival!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, once again.

I installed this letter for letter on my server.

The server starts up with no errors in the RPT.

Then a player start deploying a plot, somewhere on the map, not in restricted areas. It was his first plot. Nothing happend. He starts deploying a second time and became the message "allready in progress".

I try the same, deploy a plot. Same effect as the player. Nothing in server RPT, nothing in client RPT.

Then a player start building a wooden wall on his base. Nothing. Dosen´t work. No errors shown up.

This is the part of my init.sqf

spawnShoremode = 0; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = false; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

LimitPlotPoles = true; // Limit the amount of plot poles a player can own?
if (LimitPlotPoles) then {
	PlotPoleLimit = 1; // Amount of plot poles each individual player is allowed to own
};

LimitBuildHeight = true; // Limit the maximum height a player can build at
if (LimitBuildHeight) then {
	MaxBuildHeight = 80; // Maximum build height in meters
};

// Restrict building near specific buildings
BlacklistedBuildings = [
//  ["What text will say", "Class name of building you want to block", Distance around that building to block (radius in meters)]
	["Traders and Military Installations", "FlagCarrierPOWMIA_EP1", 500]
];

diag_log 'dayz_preloadFinished reset';
dayz_preloadFinished=nil;
onPreloadStarted "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadStarted']; dayz_preloadFinished = false;";

This is my custom compiles.sqf

if (isServer) then {
	diag_log "Loading custom server compiles";	
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
	diag_log "Loading custom client compiles";

fnc_usec_selfactions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";

dze_buildChecks = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\dze_buildChecks.sqf";
};

The path where dze_buildChecks.sqf is, should be correct.

6 hours ago, Anhor said:

Ok, once again.

I installed this letter for letter on my server.

The server starts up with no errors in the RPT.

Then a player start deploying a plot, somewhere on the map, not in restricted areas. It was his first plot. Nothing happend. He starts deploying a second time and became the message "allready in progress".

I try the same, deploy a plot. Same effect as the player. Nothing in server RPT, nothing in client RPT.

Then a player start building a wooden wall on his base. Nothing. Dosen´t work. No errors shown up.

This is the part of my init.sqf

spawnShoremode = 0; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = false; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

LimitPlotPoles = true; // Limit the amount of plot poles a player can own?
if (LimitPlotPoles) then {
	PlotPoleLimit = 1; // Amount of plot poles each individual player is allowed to own
};

LimitBuildHeight = true; // Limit the maximum height a player can build at
if (LimitBuildHeight) then {
	MaxBuildHeight = 80; // Maximum build height in meters
};

// Restrict building near specific buildings
BlacklistedBuildings = [
//  ["What text will say", "Class name of building you want to block", Distance around that building to block (radius in meters)]
	["Traders and Military Installations", "FlagCarrierPOWMIA_EP1", 500]
];

diag_log 'dayz_preloadFinished reset';
dayz_preloadFinished=nil;
onPreloadStarted "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadStarted']; dayz_preloadFinished = false;";

This is my custom compiles.sqf

if (isServer) then {
	diag_log "Loading custom server compiles";	
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
	diag_log "Loading custom client compiles";

fnc_usec_selfactions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";

dze_buildChecks = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\dze_buildChecks.sqf";
};

The path where dze_buildChecks.sqf is, should be correct.

If there are no errors then I honestly wouldn't know where to begin. I am not having this issue, nor is anyone else. Would you mind posting your client and server rpt logs (be sure to use spoilers)?

Just now, juandayz said:

@BigEgg @Anhor 

its not a bad exit from dayz_actioninprogress  variable  ?

I mean, that would be weird. @Anhor, could you also post your dze_buildChecks.sqf?

@juandayz, here is the code that sets dayz_actioninprogress to false.

if (_cancel) exitWith {
    	dayz_actionInProgress = false;
	_reason call dayz_rollingMessages;
	[false, _isPole];
};

All of the restrictions that I added in this script go through this block of code if they are met. 

Sure. Here it is

Spoiler

//Checks if item is near a plot, if the player is plot owner or friendly, if there are too many items, and if the player has required tools
private ["_requireplot","_distance","_canBuild","_friendlies","_nearestPole","_ownerID","_pos","_item","_classname","_isPole","_isLandFireDZ","_IsNearPlot","_buildables","_center","_toolCheck","_plotcheck","_buildcheck","_isfriendly","_isowner","_require","_text","_near","_cancel","_reason"];

_pos = _this select 0;
_item =    _this select 1;
_toolCheck = _this select 2;
_classname = getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _item >> "ItemActions" >> "Build" >> "create");
_requireplot = DZE_requireplot;
// "Unable to build trader nearby."
if (!canbuild) exitWith {dayz_actionInProgress = false; format[localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_136",localize "STR_EPOCH_TRADER"] call dayz_rollingMessages; [false, false];};

if (isNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classname >> "requireplot")) then {
    _requireplot = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classname >> "requireplot");
};
_isPole = (_classname == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ");
_isLandFireDZ = (_classname == "Land_Fire_DZ");

_canBuild = false;
_cancel = false;
_nearestPole = objNull;
_ownerID = 0;
_friendlies = [];

if (_isPole) then {
    _plotcheck = [player, true] call FNC_find_plots;
    _distance =  DZE_PlotPole select 1;
} else {
    _plotcheck = [player, false] call FNC_find_plots;
    _distance = DZE_PlotPole select 0;
};

_IsNearPlot = _plotcheck select 1;
_nearestPole = _plotcheck select 2;

if (_isPole && {_IsNearPlot > 0}) exitWith {dayz_actionInProgress = false; format[localize "str_epoch_player_44",_distance] call dayz_rollingMessages; [_canBuild, _isPole];};

// Modification by BigEgg - Limits amount of plot poles
if (_isPole && LimitPlotPoles) then {
    private "_ownedPlotPoles";
    _ownedPlotPoles = 0;
    {
        private["_selectedPlot", "_plotPoleOwner"];
        _selectedPlot = _x;
        _plotPoleOwner = _selectedPlot getVariable["ownerPUID", "0"];
        if (_plotPoleOwner == dayz_playerUID) then {
            _ownedPlotPoles = _ownedPlotPoles + 1;
        };
    } forEach allMissionObjects "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ";
    if (_ownedPlotPoles > (PlotPoleLimit - 1)) exitWith {
        _cancel = true;
        _reason = "You already own a plot pole!";
    };
};

if (_IsNearPlot == 0) then {
    if (_requireplot == 0 || {_isLandFireDZ}) then {
        _canBuild = true;
    };
} else {
    _ownerID = _nearestPole getVariable["CharacterID","0"];
    if (dayz_characterID == _ownerID) then {
        _canBuild = true;
    } else {
        if (DZE_permanentPlot) then {
            _buildcheck = [player, _nearestPole] call FNC_check_access;
            _isowner = _buildcheck select 0;
            _isfriendly = ((_buildcheck select 1) or (_buildcheck select 3));
            if (_isowner || _isfriendly) then {
                _canBuild = true;
            };
        } else {
            _friendlies    = player getVariable ["friendlyTo",[]];
            if (_ownerID in _friendlies) then {
                _canBuild = true;
            };
        };
    };
};

if (!_canBuild) exitWith {
    if (_isNearPlot == 0) then {
        format[localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_135",localize "str_epoch_player_246",_distance] call dayz_rollingMessages;
    } else {
        localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_134" call dayz_rollingMessages;
    };
    [_canBuild, _isPole];
};

// Also count safes, lockboxes, vanilla buildables, tents and stashes against DZE_BuildingLimit
_buildables = DZE_maintainClasses + DZE_LockableStorage + ["DZ_buildables","DZ_storage_base"];
_center = if (isNull _nearestPole) then {_pos} else {_nearestPole};
if ((count (nearestObjects [_center,_buildables,_distance])) >= DZE_BuildingLimit) exitWith {dayz_actionInProgress = false; format[localize "str_epoch_player_41",_distance] call dayz_rollingMessages; [false, _isPole];};

_text = getText (configFile >> 'CfgMagazines' >> _item >> 'displayName');

if (((count DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildItems) > 0) && {_classname in DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildItems}) then {
    {
        if ((player distance (_x select 0)) <  DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildDistance) exitWith { _canBuild = false; };
    } forEach DZE_safeZonePosArray;
};

if !(_canBuild) exitWith { dayz_actionInProgress = false; format [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_166",_text,DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildDistance] call dayz_rollingMessages; [false, _isPole]; };

if ((count DZE_NoBuildNear) > 0) then {
    _near = (nearestObjects [_pos,DZE_NoBuildNear,DZE_NoBuildNearDistance]);
    if ((count _near) > 0) then { _canBuild = false; };
};

if !(_canBuild) exitWith { dayz_actionInProgress = false; format [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_167",_text,DZE_NoBuildNearDistance,typeOf (_near select 0)] call dayz_rollingMessages; [false, _isPole]; };

// Modification by BigEgg - Limits building height
if (LimitBuildHeight && (((getPosATL (vehicle player)) select 2) > MaxBuildHeight)) then {
    _cancel = true;
    _reason = format["Building is restricted above %1 meters.", MaxBuildHeight];
};

// Modification by BigEgg - Check to see if the player is building near a blacklisted building
{
    private["_displayName", "_buildingType", "_distance", "_playerPos", "_nearbyBuildings"];
    _displayName = _x select 0;
    _buildingType = _x select 1;
    _distance = _x select 2;
    _playerPos = [player] call FNC_GetPos;
    _nearbyBuildings = count(nearestObjects [_playerPos, [_buildingType], _distance]);
    if (_nearbyBuildings > 0) exitWith {_cancel = true; _reason = format["You cannot build within %1m of a %2.", _distance, _displayName];};
} forEach BlacklistedBuildings;

if (_cancel) exitWith {
    [false, _isPole];
};

if (_toolCheck) then {
    _require =  getArray (configFile >> "cfgMagazines" >> _item >> "ItemActions" >> "Build" >> "require");
    _classname = getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _item >> "ItemActions" >> "Build" >> "create");
    _canBuild = [_item, _require, _classname] call dze_requiredItemsCheck;
};

//When calling this function in another script use a silent exitWith, unless you have something special to say. i.e. if (!(_canBuild select 0)) exitWith{};
[_canBuild, _isPole];

I only delete the area part. No need for me.

If you both, @BigEgg and @juandayz says all is ok, I give it a second try and record new RPT files (server and client)

Edited by Anhor

@BigEgg yup i know its also works fine for me

if (_cancel) exitWith {
	[false, _isPole];
};

@Anhor  for example if u build a plot and try to do something more like craft a wall.. you have the "already in progress"? or its just when you put a second plot?

7 minutes ago, juandayz said:

@Anhor  for example if u build a plot and try to do something more like craft a wall.. you have the "already in progress"? or its just when you put a second plot?

I died and then I deconstruct my pole (works perfect). After that, I try to redeploy the pole ........ and nothing happens. As I click a second time "deploy plot pole" the message "allready in progress" appears on my screen ....... but nothing happend for minutes. Meanwhile I can do what ever I want.

10 minutes ago, juandayz said:

@BigEgg  @Anhor  also thers another thing i have the

dze_buildChecks

call    into   if (!isDedicated) then {  section

not in isDedicated.

No, it needs to be in (isDedicated).

@Anhor, it appears that this script is working fine. Perhaps it is another script that you have installed causing the issue.

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Have this installed, but I cant build at all now. Sorry, I can place my plot pole, but get no options to remove or maintain, i can place items, like half wall, but unable to upgrade it.

This script wouldn't cause this to happen. What have you changed in your fn_selfActions?

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== D:\TCAFiles\Users\panayiotisc\40539\arma2oaserver.exe
== arma2oaserver.exe  -ip=145.239.39.99 -port=2302 "-config=SC\config.cfg" "-cfg=SC\basic.cfg" "-profiles=SC" -name=SC "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2017/07/24 21:37:42
Current time:  2017/07/26 18:06:17

Version 1.63.131129
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
        <English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
        <Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
        <Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
        <French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
        <Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
        <Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
        <Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
        <Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->Default, by z\addons\anzio\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class Default->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class ->Mode_FullAuto, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_68220\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/G36a/FullAuto/
Updating base class ->Mode_SemiAuto, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_68220\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/G36a/Single/
Updating base class Small_items->ReammoBox, by dayz_equip\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/Gear_Title/
Updating base class Available_items_Text->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/CA_ItemName/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item6/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item7/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_special1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory1/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_special1/
Updating base class RscIGUIShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/ButtonClose/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class Strategic->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bomb/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroP/EventHandlers/
Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/AnimationSources/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/EventHandlers/
Updating base class BuiltItems->Generator_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Generator_DZ/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60/
Updating base class 100Rnd_762x51_M240->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_250Rnd_762x51/
Updating base class 6Rnd_Grenade_Camel->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_12Rnd_Grenade_Camel/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/3Rnd_GyroGrenade/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class DropWeapon->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutWeapon/
Updating base class DropMagazine->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutMagazine/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
18:06:27 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
18:06:29 Connected to Steam servers
18:16:01 Server error: Player without identity KRYTERION (id 608930549)
18:16:07 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:07 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
18:16:08 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
18:16:09 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:16:09 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:16:10 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:16:13 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
18:16:13 "MPframework inited"
18:16:13 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
18:16:14 "mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> Error loading infiSTAR DLL"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> 823351f29ac4"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> 25987d56881505aec254d9ab4ccb64eb"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> "
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> Waiting for BIS_fnc_init..."
18:17:02 "Epoch detected"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
18:17:02 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
18:17:02 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
18:17:02 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
18:17:02 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> iproductVersion: 21-07-2017 17-38-40-v1441 | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,131129] | worldName: Napf | dayz_instance: 24 | missionName: DayZ_Epoch_24"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> start: <infiSTAR.de> iproductVersion: 21-07-2017 17-38-40-v1441 | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,131129] | worldName: Napf | dayz_instance: 24 | missionName: DayZ_Epoch_24"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _fnc_RandomGen: {
_abc = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_gen = _abc select (random ((count _abc)-1));
_arr = ['a','2','5','9','8','7','d','5','6','8','8','1','5','0','5','a','e','c','2','5','4','d','9','a','b','4','c','c','b','6','4','e','b'];
for '_i' from 0 to (8+(round(random 3))) do {_gen = _gen + str(round(random 9)) + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_gen
}"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _simple: v659d2c3a2564756b1c69"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _dialogIds: u46815d1c145a252c2a853538"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _badtxts: w455d04255b7c7e2b7520"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar1: b84948d506e664e456d18"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar2: r398a4492324e68384b52"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar0: i6a15018e16558d58865e"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar3: f5c2b99240b4a850c151e"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar4: p4125467521524b2672224129"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar5: p276944691a1854455074"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar6: w788c956c9a78645778863b"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar8: g3d4b72688b453927365a"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar9: p7d2b9d571c3c746745685c"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar11: d055d2a4428172d787d7e"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar12: j88741b15692d617a64"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar13: r422c0540866948248578"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar19: n385d1c4c1105112e56752537"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar27: p5c54325a144c254a646c0b"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar26: w2518391a305555555b86"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar25: x346a1a055b259599145b6b"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar31: c72566225846842541e9c"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar33: k7248143c5a122d264b5964"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar34: y86452985208a1d7d6c17"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar35: c864029842d0a8b059d158c14"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar36: o198c223e997506549d556c"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar37: f78297170892d31142e22"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar39: w37326e9758875d363d6c3b"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _clickOnMapTimer: p156854464b87658b64"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _clickOnMapCaught: t1845859a323e9c3825744c06"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _fnc_handlerandvar10: a7a22727c6b45395269"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _remark: t9a3521297d88661a6a65"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _AHpos: a2b48785542718c3b9a"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _loadedcheckpos: f59781e5964041b2184752c"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _loadedchecktime: v7b7c3a70646e284978"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _MenuChecksRunningx: o7e9e3464464d26558706767c"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _oneachframe: y2b586a18185c25140c42"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _anotherloop: p729c2b962b9a3b4c2a1279"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _clientoncetwo: q6c6e993242141b5c04"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _lastUnlock: i45309b3d2614148c752a75"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _AdminReqCheck: c6c788c681e472a407a4d"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _antidupeCheckVar: o5525486d1c5b1d653d17"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _antiantihack1_rndvar: r1c252b6c2e45859b82546c84"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _antiantihack2_rndvar: m824a3b48503c08386d84"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _antidupePVResVar: q8d9445958b8b693515195492"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _antidupePVCheckVar: PVAHR_0_d122a6014343664881b35755e"
18:17:02 "<infiSTAR.de> _randvar10: PVAHR_0_x1e784e8709719764692c46"
18:17:02 "Loading custom server compiles"
18:17:02 BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
18:17:02 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
18:17:03 "<infiSTAR.de> AntiHack LOADED!"
18:17:03 "<infiSTAR.de> CREATING AdminMenu"
18:17:03 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminMenu LOADED!"
18:17:03 "<infiSTAR.de> ADDING SERVERSIDE HANDLERS"
18:17:03 "<infiSTAR.de> AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
18:17:03 "<infiSTAR.de> starting main server loop"
18:17:05 "HIVE: Starting"
18:17:05 ["TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,17],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,13,17]]
18:17:05 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
18:17:05 "HIVE: found 3 objects"
18:17:05 "HIVE: Request sent"
18:17:05 "SERVER FPS: 24  PLAYERS: 1"
18:17:05 "HIVE: Streamed 3 objects"
18:17:05 350z_v: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
18:17:05 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
18:17:05 "HIVE: BENCHMARK - Server_monitor.sqf finished streaming 3 objects in 0.256958 seconds (unscheduled)"
18:17:05 "Total Number of spawn locations 11"
18:17:05 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING Vehicle SCRIPT"
18:17:05 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
18:17:05 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:08 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:10 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:10 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:12 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
18:17:12 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
18:17:12 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:12 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
18:17:13 ca\misc3\wf\wf_depot.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:14 ca\misc3\wf\wf_depot.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:14 ca\misc3\wf\wf_depot.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:17 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:17 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:19 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:19 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:20 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:20 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:23 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:25 ca\structures\house\housev\housev_2l_dam_ruins.p3d: house, config class missing
18:17:26 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting crash site spawner. Frequency: 25±20 min. Spawn chance: 0.75"
18:17:27 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [7162.75,1804.27,0] with 6 items."
18:17:27 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_US) at [18808.9,17262.6,0] with 7 items."
18:17:27 CrashSite_US: MainTurret - unknown animation source MainTurret
18:17:27 CrashSite_US: MainGun - unknown animation source mainGun
18:17:27 CrashSite_US: Gatling - unknown animation source Gatling
18:17:27 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,17],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,13,17]]
18:17:27 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net2) at [5398.33,6849.66,0] with 6 items."
18:17:27 "INFO - Player: PID#3(KRYTERION)(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: LOGGING IN"
18:17:27 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [7151.55,15476,0] with 4 items."
18:17:27 No owner
18:17:28 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [1663.85,2341.5,0] with 3 items."
18:17:28 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [15972.8,14188.6,0] with 10 items."
18:17:28 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net2) at [6551.3,13634.7,0] with 5 items."
18:17:29 No owner
18:17:29 "INFO - Player: PID#3(KRYTERION)(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: LOGIN PUBLISHING, Location Wilderness [149042]"
18:17:30 "[DEBUG]: _vehLimit: -3, MaxVehicleLimit: 0, _serverVehicleCounter: 3"
18:17:30 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
18:17:30 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 300"
18:17:32 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,"76561198023876576"]"
18:17:32 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: KRYTERION(76561198023876576)"
18:17:32 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,"76561198023876576"]"
18:17:34 "B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE, SafeZoneState, [0], 3"
18:17:34 "<infiSTAR.de> SAFEZONELOG: KRYTERION(76561198023876576) -    Left SafeZone @149042"
18:17:36 "INFO - Player: KRYTERION(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: CLIENT LOADED & PLAYING"
18:17:39 "<infiSTAR.de> Player-Log: KRYTERION(76561198023876576) - 0h 11min | ******ADMIN******"
18:17:46 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION TP infront of you ON"
18:17:46 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 11min | KRYTERION TP infront of you ON"
18:17:47 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION GroupIcons Activated"
18:17:47 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 11min | KRYTERION GroupIcons Activated"
18:17:50 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\stp\non\non\amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:33 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:34 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:43 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:40 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:41 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:42 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:45 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:44 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:46 not found (message 70)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:47 not found (message 70)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:53 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:52 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:60 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:59 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:61 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:62 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:63 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:69 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:64 not found (message 70)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:65 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:66 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:67 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:68 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:70 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:71 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:72 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:77 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:73 not found (message 70)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:74 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:75 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:76 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:78 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:79 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:82 not found (message 70)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:80 not found (message 70)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:81 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:83 not found (message 94)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:84 not found (message 99)
18:17:50 Server: Object 3:85 not found (message 91)
18:17:50 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION adminammo_recoil ON"
18:17:50 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 11min | KRYTERION adminammo_recoil ON"
18:17:51 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION G_o_d ON"
18:17:51 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 11min | KRYTERION G_o_d ON"
18:18:28 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
18:18:28 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
18:18:30 "HIVE: BENCHMARK - Server finished spawning 0 DynamicVehicles, 300 Debris, 3 SupplyCrates and 50 MineVeins in 84.698 seconds (scheduled)"
18:18:30 Strange convex component01 in rh_m14\rh_sc2sp.p3d:geometry
18:18:30 Strange convex component07 in rh_m14\rh_sc2sp.p3d:geometry
18:18:30 Strange convex component08 in rh_m14\rh_sc2sp.p3d:geometry
18:18:30 Strange convex component12 in rh_m14\rh_sc2sp.p3d:geometry
18:18:30 Server: Object 3:100 not found (message 94)
18:18:30 Server: Object 3:105 not found (message 70)
18:18:30 Server: Object 3:111 not found (message 94)
18:18:30 Server: Object 3:112 not found (message 94)
18:19:00 "B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE, SafeZoneState, [1], 3"
18:19:00 "<infiSTAR.de> SAFEZONELOG: KRYTERION(76561198023876576) -    Entered SafeZone @150040"
18:19:06 Server: Object 3:131 not found (message 94)
18:19:06 Server: Object 3:132 not found (message 94)
18:19:06 Server: Object 3:143 not found (message 94)
18:19:40 "B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE, SafeZoneState, [0], 3"
18:19:40 "<infiSTAR.de> SAFEZONELOG: KRYTERION(76561198023876576) -    Left SafeZone @147039"
18:19:44 Server: Object 3:189 not found (message 70)
18:19:44 Server: Object 3:188 not found (message 70)
18:20:20 Server: Object 3:239 not found (message 70)
18:20:20 Strange convex component01 in rh_m14\rh_m1st.p3d:geometry
18:20:20 Strange convex component07 in rh_m14\rh_m1st.p3d:geometry
18:20:20 Strange convex component08 in rh_m14\rh_m1st.p3d:geometry
18:20:20 Strange convex component12 in rh_m14\rh_m1st.p3d:geometry
18:20:20 Server: Object 3:260 not found (message 70)
18:20:20 Server: Object 3:259 not found (message 70)
18:20:31 Strange convex component01 in rh_m14\rh_m1sshd.p3d:geometry
18:20:31 Strange convex component07 in rh_m14\rh_m1sshd.p3d:geometry
18:20:31 Strange convex component08 in rh_m14\rh_m1sshd.p3d:geometry
18:20:31 Strange convex component12 in rh_m14\rh_m1sshd.p3d:geometry
18:21:32 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[14577.2,14175.9,0]]"
18:21:32 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 143034([14314.5,17047,0.00143814]) to 145063([14577.2,14175.9,0]) | Key: any"
18:21:32 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[14577.2,14175.9,0]]"
18:21:32 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 145063   WorldSpace: [14577.2,14175.9,0]"
18:21:32 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 15min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 145063   WorldSpace: [14577.2,14175.9,0]"
18:23:00 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[9998.34,16528.2,0]]"
18:23:00 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 145063([14577.6,14176,0.00153542]) to 099039([9998.34,16528.2,0]) | Key: any"
18:23:00 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[9998.34,16528.2,0]]"
18:23:00 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 099039   WorldSpace: [9998.34,16528.2,0]"
18:23:00 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 16min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 099039   WorldSpace: [9998.34,16528.2,0]"
18:23:01 Server: Object 3:450 not found (message 70)
18:23:27 "SERVER FPS: 45  PLAYERS: 1"
18:23:28 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[9787.85,15734.2,0]]"
18:23:28 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 099039([9993.11,16513.8,0.00130844]) to 097047([9787.85,15734.2,0]) | Key: any"
18:23:28 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[9787.85,15734.2,0]]"
18:23:28 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 097047   WorldSpace: [9787.85,15734.2,0]"
18:23:28 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 17min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 097047   WorldSpace: [9787.85,15734.2,0]"
18:23:32 MuzzleFlashROT - unknown animation source ammoRandom
18:23:32 Server: Object 3:578 not found (message 70)
18:23:32 Server: Object 3:577 not found (message 70)
18:24:08 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[6433.03,9823.28,0]]"
18:24:08 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 097047([9788.21,15734,0.00152206]) to 064106([6433.03,9823.28,0]) | Key: any"
18:24:08 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[6433.03,9823.28,0]]"
18:24:08 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 064106   WorldSpace: [6433.03,9823.28,0]"
18:24:08 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 17min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 064106   WorldSpace: [6433.03,9823.28,0]"
18:24:15 trigger - unknown animation source revolved
18:25:24 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[15239.6,16141.2,0]]"
18:25:24 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 065107([6521.7,9763.98,0.00154924]) to 152043([15239.6,16141.2,0]) | Key: any"
18:25:24 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[15239.6,16141.2,0]]"
18:25:24 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 152043   WorldSpace: [15239.6,16141.2,0]"
18:25:24 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 18min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 152043   WorldSpace: [15239.6,16141.2,0]"
18:26:27 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[14724.7,16644.1,0]]"
18:26:27 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 152043([15225.8,16156.4,0.00143814]) to 147038([14724.7,16644.1,0]) | Key: any"
18:26:27 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[14724.7,16644.1,0]]"
18:26:27 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 147038   WorldSpace: [14724.7,16644.1,0]"
18:26:27 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 20min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 147038   WorldSpace: [14724.7,16644.1,0]"
18:29:22 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[5226.21,4708.44,0]]"
18:29:22 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 147038([14723.6,16641.8,0.00143814]) to 052157([5226.21,4708.44,0]) | Key: any"
18:29:22 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[5226.21,4708.44,0]]"
18:29:22 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 052157   WorldSpace: [5226.21,4708.44,0]"
18:29:22 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 22min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 052157   WorldSpace: [5226.21,4708.44,0]"
18:29:27 "SERVER FPS: 41  PLAYERS: 1"
18:30:09 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2017,7,26,13,30]"
18:32:27 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,32],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,13,32]]
18:35:27 "SERVER FPS: 44  PLAYERS: 1"
18:35:43 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[8290.74,14810.9,0]]"
18:35:43 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 052157([5283.55,4727.16,0.00144958]) to 082056([8290.74,14810.9,0]) | Key: any"
18:35:43 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[8290.74,14810.9,0]]"
18:35:43 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 082056   WorldSpace: [8290.74,14810.9,0]"
18:35:43 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 29min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 082056   WorldSpace: [8290.74,14810.9,0]"
18:36:21 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[13361,10527.6,0]]"
18:36:21 "<infiSTAR.de> ADMINTP: Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) Teleport: 082056([8290.74,14810.6,0.00135231]) to 133099([13361,10527.6,0]) | Key: any"
18:36:21 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,[13361,10527.6,0]]"
18:36:21 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 133099   WorldSpace: [13361,10527.6,0]"
18:36:21 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 29min | Admin KRYTERION(76561198023876576) teleported to   GPS: 133099   WorldSpace: [13361,10527.6,0]"
18:37:07 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [9004,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE]"
18:37:07 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [9004,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE]"
18:37:07 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION - SMALL SUPPLY PACKAGE @133099"
18:37:07 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 30min | KRYTERION - SMALL SUPPLY PACKAGE @133099"
18:37:29 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_US) at [7714.96,14624.3,0] with 7 items."
18:37:29 Strange convex component01 in rh_m14\rh_sc2eot.p3d:geometry
18:37:29 Strange convex component07 in rh_m14\rh_sc2eot.p3d:geometry
18:37:29 Strange convex component12 in rh_m14\rh_sc2eot.p3d:geometry
18:37:45 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,25dae400# 983323: usvehicleammo.p3d]"
18:37:45 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,25dae400# 983323: usvehicleammo.p3d]"
18:37:45 "DELETE: Player 76561198023876576 deleted object with UID: 0"
18:37:45 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted USVehicleBox_EP1 @133099 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 0"
18:37:45 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 31min | KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted USVehicleBox_EP1 @133099 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 0"
18:37:51 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [9006,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE]"
18:37:51 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [9006,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE]"
18:37:51 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION - LARGE SUPPLY PACKAGE @133100"
18:37:51 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 31min | KRYTERION - LARGE SUPPLY PACKAGE @133100"
18:39:12 "DEBUG: Checking if Object: 24664f00# 983349: workbench.p3d REMOTE is allowed, published by Server"
18:39:12 "DEBUG: Object: 24664f00# 983349: workbench.p3d REMOTE published by Server is allowed by DayZ_SafeObjects"
18:39:12 ["PUBLISH: Created ","WorkBench_DZ","ObjectUID","1535651104861988","characterID","1"," with variables/inventory:",[]]
18:41:27 "SERVER FPS: 45  PLAYERS: 1"
18:41:31 "DEBUG: Checking if Object: 1c251600# 983369: sign_one_leg_h.p3d REMOTE is allowed, published by Server"
18:41:31 "DEBUG: Object: 1c251600# 983369: sign_one_leg_h.p3d REMOTE published by Server is allowed by DayZ_SafeObjects"
18:41:31 ["PUBLISH: Created ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","ObjectUID","15499128104712127","characterID","1"," with variables/inventory:",[["76561198023876576",[75,82,89,84,69,82,73,79,78]]]]
18:42:08 "DEBUG: Checking if Object: 270ba400# 983378: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE is allowed, published by Server"
18:42:08 "DEBUG: Object: 270ba400# 983378: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE published by Server is allowed by DayZ_SafeObjects"
18:42:08 ["PUBLISH: Created ","CinderWallHalf_DZ","ObjectUID","15532213104692165","characterID","1"," with variables/inventory:",[]]
18:45:31 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,27091d00# 983404: dummyweapon.p3d REMOTE]"
18:45:31 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,27091d00# 983404: dummyweapon.p3d REMOTE]"
18:45:31 "DELETE: Player 76561198023876576 deleted object with UID: 0"
18:45:31 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted WeaponHolder @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 0"
18:45:31 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 39min | KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted WeaponHolder @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 0"
18:45:33 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,270aa400# 983392: staticx.p3d REMOTE]"
18:45:33 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,270aa400# 983392: staticx.p3d REMOTE]"
18:45:33 "DELETE: Player 76561198023876576 deleted object with UID: 0"
18:45:33 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1 @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 0"
18:45:33 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 39min | KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1 @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 0"
18:46:40 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION - added RH_uspsd to his inventory"
18:46:40 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 40min | KRYTERION - added RH_uspsd to his inventory"
18:46:48 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION added mags for RH_uspsd"
18:46:48 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 40min | KRYTERION added mags for RH_uspsd"
18:47:08 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION - added RH_hk417sdsp to his inventory"
18:47:08 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 40min | KRYTERION - added RH_hk417sdsp to his inventory"
18:47:27 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,47],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,13,47]]
18:47:27 "SERVER FPS: 45  PLAYERS: 1"
18:47:41 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION added mags for RH_hk417sdsp"
18:47:41 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 41min | KRYTERION added mags for RH_hk417sdsp"
18:48:54 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,270ba400# 983378: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE]"
18:48:54 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,270ba400# 983378: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE]"
18:48:54 "DELETE: Player 76561198023876576 deleted object with UID: 15532213104692165"
18:48:54 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted CinderWallHalf_DZ @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 15532213104692165"
18:48:54 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 42min | KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted CinderWallHalf_DZ @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 15532213104692165"
18:49:07 "DEBUG: Checking if Object: 25c7ab00# 983485: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE is allowed, published by Server"
18:49:07 "DEBUG: Object: 25c7ab00# 983485: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE published by Server is allowed by DayZ_SafeObjects"
18:49:07 ["PUBLISH: Created ","CinderWallHalf_DZ","ObjectUID","15951215104692583","characterID","1"," with variables/inventory:",[]]
18:50:05 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,25c7ab00# 983485: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE]"
18:50:05 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,25c7ab00# 983485: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE]"
18:50:05 "DELETE: Player 76561198023876576 deleted object with UID: 15951215104692583"
18:50:05 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted CinderWallHalf_DZ @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 15951215104692583"
18:50:05 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 0h 43min | KRYTERION (76561198023876576) deleted CinderWallHalf_DZ @133100 - characterID any - objectID: 0 - objectUID: 15951215104692583"
18:52:29 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_EU) at [9767.8,4107.76,0] with 7 items."
18:53:27 "SERVER FPS: 46  PLAYERS: 1"
18:53:28 "DEBUG: Checking if Object: 26e03200# 983524: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE is allowed, published by Server"
18:53:28 "DEBUG: Object: 26e03200# 983524: cinder_wall_half.p3d REMOTE published by Server is allowed by DayZ_SafeObjects"
18:53:28 ["PUBLISH: Created ","CinderWallHalf_DZ","ObjectUID","16215148104852844","characterID","1"," with variables/inventory:",[]]
18:59:27 "SERVER FPS: 45  PLAYERS: 1"
19:00:02 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2017,7,26,14,0]"
19:02:27 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,14,2],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,14,2]]
19:04:39 "<infiSTAR.de> CONNECTLOG: DISCONNECT - KRYTERION(76561198023876576)"
19:04:39 "INFO - Player: KRYTERION(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: LOGGED OUT, Location Liestal [133100]"
19:04:39 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found
19:04:41 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:4 not found
19:05:27 "SERVER FPS: 44  PLAYERS: 0"
19:08:13 "<infiSTAR.de> CONNECTLOG: CONNECT - KRYTERION(76561198023876576)"
19:08:14 "INFO - Player: PID#4(KRYTERION)(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: LOGGING IN"
19:08:15 "INFO - Player: PID#4(KRYTERION)(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: LOGIN PUBLISHING, Location Liestal [133100]"
19:08:16 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,"76561198023876576"]"
19:08:16 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: KRYTERION(76561198023876576)"
19:08:16 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE,"76561198023876576"]"
19:08:16 "INFO - Player: KRYTERION(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: CLIENT LOADED & PLAYING"
19:08:18 "B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE, SafeZoneState, [0], 4"
19:08:18 "<infiSTAR.de> SAFEZONELOG: KRYTERION(76561198023876576) -    Left SafeZone @133100"
19:10:59 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION TP infront of you ON"
19:10:59 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 1h 04min | KRYTERION TP infront of you ON"
19:10:59 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION GroupIcons Activated"
19:10:59 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 1h 04min | KRYTERION GroupIcons Activated"
19:11:01 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION adminammo_recoil ON"
19:11:01 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 1h 04min | KRYTERION adminammo_recoil ON"
19:11:02 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION G_o_d ON"
19:11:02 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 1h 04min | KRYTERION G_o_d ON"
19:11:06 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [9006,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE]"
19:11:06 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [9006,B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE]"
19:11:06 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION) REMOTE   KRYTERION - LARGE SUPPLY PACKAGE @133099"
19:11:06 "<infiSTAR.de> AdminLog: 1h 04min | KRYTERION - LARGE SUPPLY PACKAGE @133099"
19:11:27 "SERVER FPS: 45  PLAYERS: 1"
19:12:17 "<infiSTAR.de> CONNECTLOG: DISCONNECT - KRYTERION(76561198023876576)"
19:12:17 "INFO - Player: KRYTERION(UID:76561198023876576/CID:1) Status: LOGGED OUT, Location Liestal [133099]"
19:12:17 Client: Remote object 4:0 not found
19:12:17 Client: Remote object 4:5 not found
19:12:19 Warning: Cleanup player - person 4:4 not found
19:15:05 "RUNNING EVENT: supply_drop on [2017,7,26,14,15]"
19:17:27 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,14,17],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,14,17]]
19:17:27 "SERVER FPS: 46  PLAYERS: 0"
19:23:27 "SERVER FPS: 46  PLAYERS: 0"
19:29:27 "SERVER FPS: 46  PLAYERS: 0"
19:30:07 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2017,7,26,14,30]"
19:32:27 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,14,32],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,14,32]]
19:32:29 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_US) at [11500.2,13002.6,0] with 7 items."
19:35:27 "SERVER FPS: 45  PLAYERS: 0"
19:41:27 "SERVER FPS: 44  PLAYERS: 0"
19:47:27 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,14,47],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,7,26,14,47]]
19:47:27 "SERVER FPS: 46  PLAYERS: 0"
19:47:30 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_US) at [1413.17,3944.35,0] with 6 items."
19:47:30 Strange convex component01 in rh_m14\rh_m1stshd.p3d:geometry
19:47:30 Strange convex component07 in rh_m14\rh_m1stshd.p3d:geometry
19:47:30 Strange convex component08 in rh_m14\rh_m1stshd.p3d:geometry
19:47:30 Strange convex component12 in rh_m14\rh_m1stshd.p3d:geometry

Spoiler

== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -connect=145.239.39.99 -port=2302 "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2;Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOverwatch;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch" -password=****** -nologs -nopause -nosplash -cpuCount=8 -maxMem=16384 -cpuCount=8 -maxMem=16384 -nosplash -noPause
Exe timestamp: 2017/06/28 17:57:40
Current time:  2017/07/26 11:16:39

Version 1.63.131129
"PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"MPframework inited"
"dayz_preloadFinished reset"
"Loading custom client compiles"
BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
"DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A: dayz_NutritionSystem patched"
CLICK ACTIONS: loading...
BIKE: waiting for login...
"mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
"Service Points: loading config..."
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf: Plants libs tests done!"
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login1",["76561198023876576",B 1-1-A:1 (KRYTERION)]]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_send",[B 1-1-A:1 (KRYTERION),"dayzSetDate",[B 1-1-A:1 (KRYTERION)]]]
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login2",["1",B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION),"76561198023876576",9,[["Anzio_20","Makarov_DZ","ItemGPS","ItemKeyRed71","ItemKeyRed1840","ItemKeyBlue1042"],["HandRoadFlare","ItemPainkiller","ItemWaterBottle","FoodPistachio","3rnd_Anzio_20x102mm","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"],""]]]
["Date & time received:",[2012,8,2,13,17]]
["Local date on this client:",[2012,8,2,13,16]]
[104.881,"z\addons\dayz_code\system\scheduler\sched_init.sqf","Scheduler started"]
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar26 created (46.248)"
"Sent to server PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord: [76561198023876576, 1, 0, KRYTERION]"
[]
"DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A: dayz_groupSystem patched"
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar1 started (46.364)"
[106.612,"onPreloadStarted"]
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar1 created randvar27a (46.51)"
"<infiSTAR.de> 21-07-2017 17-38-40-v1441 - Successfully Loaded on Client ID13035 (46.51)"
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar1 created randvar27 (46.51)"
[111.069,"onPreloadFinished"]
"player_forceSave called from fsm"
"keyboard_keys reset"
"CinderWallHalf_DZ, WorldSpace: [148.403,[13370.7,10485.1,-0.0306721]], @133099"
"charID: 1, objID: 0, objUID: 16215148104852844, lastUpdate: 0s ago"
"CinderWallHalf_DZ, WorldSpace: [148.403,[13370.7,10485.1,-0.0306721]], @133099"
"charID: 1, objID: 0, objUID: 16215148104852844, lastUpdate: 0s ago"

== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -connect=145.239.39.99 -port=2302 "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2;Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOverwatch;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch" -password=****** -nologs -nopause -nosplash -cpuCount=8 -maxMem=16384 -cpuCount=8 -maxMem=16384 -nosplash -noPause
Exe timestamp: 2017/06/28 17:57:40
Current time:  2017/07/26 12:08:00

Version 1.63.131129
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"MPframework inited"
"dayz_preloadFinished reset"
"Loading custom client compiles"
BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
"DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A: dayz_NutritionSystem patched"
CLICK ACTIONS: loading...
BIKE: waiting for login...
"Service Points: loading config..."
"mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login1",["76561198023876576",B 1-1-A:1 (KRYTERION)]]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_send",[B 1-1-A:1 (KRYTERION),"dayzSetDate",[B 1-1-A:1 (KRYTERION)]]]
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login2",["1",B 1-1-B:1 (KRYTERION),"76561198023876576",9,[["ItemGPS","ItemKeyRed71","ItemKeyRed1840","ItemKeyBlue1042","RH_hk417sdsp","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemSledge","ItemToolbox","RH_uspsd"],["metal_floor_kit","metal_floor_kit","metal_floor_kit","metal_floor_kit","RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD_hk417","MortarBucket","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd"],""]]]
[67.645,"z\addons\dayz_code\system\scheduler\sched_init.sqf","Scheduler started"]
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf: Plants libs tests done!"
["Date & time received:",[2012,8,2,14,2]]
["Local date on this client:",[2012,8,2,14,2]]
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar26 created (3.552)"
"Sent to server PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord: [76561198023876576, 1, 0, KRYTERION]"
[]
"DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A: dayz_groupSystem patched"
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar1 started (3.644)"
"player_forceSave called from fsm"
[69.39,"onPreloadStarted"]
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar1 created randvar27a (3095.61)"
"<infiSTAR.de> 21-07-2017 17-38-40-v1441 - Successfully Loaded on Client ID13035 (3095.61)"
"<infiSTAR.de> randvar1 created randvar27 (3095.61)"
"keyboard_keys reset"
[74.174,"onPreloadFinished"]