Been a while since playing A3 Epoch - Have a question on how this mod handles one thing..

Brez

I was messing around with another similar mod for a while and finally got fed up with the way it handles it's plot pole degradation where if you don't renew everything vanishes all at once.

So.. I'm considering coming back to E3 BUT before I do I would like to know how this mod handles it.

I recall in A2 Epoch would have a degradation of each individual base piece SO if you forgot to renew or update your pole you may come to find only a few pieces of your base required to be rebuilt and not everything gone all at once missing ONE server restart.

Can anyone chime  in and let me know how it works for casual players that may miss a day or two on renewing their pole.

Nothing sux more than missing a day and logging in to see everything you done over months gone in an instant.

Thx

Its all configurable, it can be 1 day to 90 days if you like. Each piece has a TTL so if you perform maintenance then those get reset back to day 1.

I have to add that each server might be different depending on what the admin has selected, I think the default is 604800 seconds or 7 days.