Permanent Group system and view distance

CappyZA

Question

Hey guys

I am using the 1.0.6.1 group system, but on death you have to re invite. Is there a way of setting this to persist through death?

Also I am using the deploy anything addon and created right click opstion on Binocs for viewdistance and on every death, relog or server restart it has to be set again. Same question, is there a way of setting this to persist?

7 answers to this question

it seems there are more than 1 thread on this, i also have not been able to fix it even after getting latest group changes on github, be nice if one of the devs actually confirm the issue if the issue is there.

@lwbuk are you overwriting any files from group folder? did u make any changes to work propely? relogging is not an issue however saving after dying seems to be and i have talked with a few people with the same problem.

on the view distance i dont think its possible saving players setting without having it saved to the database however if u just want to increase view distance for eveyone you could try setViewDistance 2000; on your init close to setTerrainGrid 25;, i am not certaing it will work have to be tested.