Vehicle God Mode in Plot Pole for 1061?

Bricktop

Question

5 answers to this question

the file names have changed. so in the compiles you must comment out the "new" line.

I have yet to get it working, but i havn't messed around with it long enough.

the new filename is called veh_handleDam.sqf and not vehicle_handleDamage.sqf like the 1051 version.

Ill try again later tongiht

22 hours ago, theduke said:

the file names have changed. so in the compiles you must comment out the "new" line.

I have yet to get it working, but i havn't messed around with it long enough.

the new filename is called veh_handleDam.sqf and not vehicle_handleDamage.sqf like the 1051 version.

Ill try again later tongiht

Well If I understand you right this could explain a lot since I'm actually using two compiles with the second one just to overwrite and save mission size.

I added these in my custom compiles thinking they would just overwrite the originals. 

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";        
fnc_veh_handleDam =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

(Funny story - I thought this was a typo fnc_veh_handleDam so I changed it to fnc_veh_handleDamage lol)

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll mess with it some more and try this to see what happens. 

fnc_veh_handleDam =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\veh_handleDam.sqf";