[Release] Bury and butcher body [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

1 minute ago, ViktorReznov said:

indeed had both tools on me, and notice this is directly flagged to not show up on zeds.

With all required tools on my person, only bury shows up. No option to butcher but bury works appropriately. Spawns grave, cross, box and removes flies.

Need to make sure the body is not butchered or buried so you cant double dip.

if (!_isAlive && {!_isZombie} && {!_isAnimal} && {_canDo} && {_isMan} && {_isDistance}) then {
		_isButchered = _cursorTarget getVariable["bodyButchered",false];
		if (!_isButchered) then {

6 minutes ago, ViktorReznov said:

I figured out the problem. Maybe. My knife had Maybe 1 uses left on it

Whether it was clearing my inventory and trying again or the knife having one use left not working, i do not know. It is working now thanks again!

I see why now, it doesn't check for ItemKnife1, I'll fix that.

Just now, ViktorReznov said:

Yea I just added that myself, also, flies are supposed to dissappear right? After burying it seems to stop for a moment and then it picks back up..

Fixed: https://github.com/oiad/buryBodies/commit/365b7f9f467644952fd0d0cec0e928aadd11b3c2

Yes, flies will be removed, but you can remove them just as they get reapplied and it wont remove them properly

2 minutes ago, salival said:

Fixed: https://github.com/oiad/buryBodies/commit/365b7f9f467644952fd0d0cec0e928aadd11b3c2

Yes, flies will be removed, but you can remove them just as they get reapplied and it wont remove them properly

Ah so its a matter of how quickly I am bury'n the body or it is something that will just reapply anyhow?

Just now, ViktorReznov said:

Ah so its a matter of how quickly I am bury'n the body or it is something that will just reapply anyhow?

flies work on a timer, they get removed and readded quite often (every 2 minutes I think) so players joining will see flies.

The flies have been tested quite a lot and they definitely work, I would think you just got them at the wrong time

• 3 months later...