10. Hooty

Hooty

11. WLF

WLF

12. juandayz

juandayz

• Similar Content

• By Mattiman338
      Hi all, doing up a server for myself and a few friends but am having one issue which I am clueless as to why it is happening. It doesn't really affect game play but does make it difficult navigating through certain tasks.
      The issue arises with ZSC and Virtual Garage dialogs only as far as I have tested. Certain buttons within dialogs do not show, such as the deposit and withdraw buttons for the bankers and the store vehicle button in the Virtual Garage dialog.
      I am running InfiSTAR admin tools and antihack and as far as I know, that could be the culprit with these problems but I have checked the servers .RPT and checked for errors with ZSC and the Virtual Garage with nothing coming up.
      There are InfiSTAR logs showing though and one refers to a dialog. 

In-game screens
      And my .RPT from the last restart to when I tested the dialogs to gather screenshots

All help is appreciated as I can't find anything to do with infiSTAR in the script installs.
      Thanks all!
    • By titus
      Ok, I got virtual garage in the server fully, It still is screwy tho but in term it works, We can use the plotpole with it but now it is breaking our banking system. I haven't a clue what has gone wrong with it i followed every instruction not sure if its a config that screwed up or what it would be?
    • By Thug
      [SOLVED]
      Would like to run the old 1.0.5.1 flyby.sqf  on my servers. Don't know what I need to make it work with 1.0.6.1
      Also, does anyone have any of the old events working and willing to share?
      Here is the link to the script
      https://pastebin.com/eRk5phkc
      If anyone is willing to help, I will buy you a beer in game  Heck I will buy you a case.  lol
      EDITED 4 PM EST 7/10/2017 
      Can someone tell me where the supply_drop and crash_spawner is located. I went to dayz_server\modules and the only thing in the scripts was this;
      // Using vanilla care packages now. 
      // The 1.0.5.1 version was outdated and needs a full rewrite.
      These files have to be somewhere, just need a little help with finding them.
    • By salival
      Hi guys,
      Here's my version of Virtual Garage, it's not far off a full rewrite but includes some of the original code that the original author contributed.
      Fixes a lot of problems and adds a lot of newer features:
      Single UI for storing/retrieving vehicles Dynamic pricing based on vehicle type/classname Dynamic limits based on vehicle type/classname Adds support for removing a helipad nearby Able to see storage in stored vehicles RPT logging for storing/retrieving vehicles Fixes dupes for more than 2 people depositing the same vehicle Supports briefcases and coins Localization support (currently german and russian) Has uninstall information for the previous version Please see my github repo for install instructions:
      https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord