[Outdated][RELEASE] Virtual Garage update for 1061

theduke

1 minute ago, kingpapawawa said:

none of the heli pads can be removed with deploy anything because they cant be cursortarget (same situation trying to point at them to admin delete with infistar).  have to f4 and set center/radius delete.

deploy anything DOES persist after restart with some edits from the original (not your version - i tried to merge the two with poor results)... fix found in link below - but it has limitations.  If you deploy a vehicle for example you need to claim it for it to stay.  

Also FWIW your install instructions for heli and garage should include what changes need to be made to default cleanup/maintain scripts to deal with the two items or you'll get as load of messages about them magically disappearing =) 

Can you send me your deploy anything on discord?

I'll just add whatever heli class to the maintain array, players should be paying to maintain it

On 6/19/2017 at 1:30 AM, salival said:

Hi guys,

I'm currently reworking this script to fix issues, tidy it up and add some features.

Here's a list of suggestions that admins have given me of things they want in it, I've checked off a few that I have finished, feel free to suggest anything else.

https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage/issues/1

Hey bud I just want to ask a quick and simple question. The changes you have listed, are they already live in the github? If not then I think I will wait to install this, but if yes then I like what you have so far and would like to install tonight.

25 minutes ago, azzdayz said:

Hey bud I just want to ask a quick and simple question. The changes you have listed, are they already live in the github? If not then I think I will wait to install this, but if yes then I like what you have so far and would like to install tonight.

Hey,

None of my code is live at the moment, I have a few things to finish up first. I'm going to be adding localization support to this and my other mods so I'm trying to get it all together at the same time.

So far it's all working 100%, I just need to refine the cost system for it.

I have been thinking about adding a warning about storing vehicles that have gear in them when clicking the store without gear button, or just removing that button altogether if the vehicle has gear

19 hours ago, salival said:

I have been thinking about adding a warning about storing vehicles that have gear in them when clicking the store without gear button, or just removing that button altogether if the vehicle has gear

I like that idea, force people to move gear around or dump it in a crate where vehicle used to be standing (but hey! if you are really hurting that bad for money to even store vehicles with gear... you are already at the trader...). Also an idea, have traders cost money to store, and require money to setup a garage elsewhere with a vehicle limit per garage but free to store vehicle with gear. That would be absolutely excellent!

Edit: Give garages an ID(i know, another database call) assign traders an id (seems more realistic that you have to return to the location that you stored the vehicle at in the first place to retrieve it) assign personal garages an ID and integrate a pay system into separate script to build a garage with extra_rc or clicl_actions or Advanced alchemy or whatever that uses zupa currency or a toggle for bars. Ill personally look into it but Im just a skript kiddie right now...

Hey guys,i hope this helps some of you, i have changed the script slightly for the vg so only the owner or his/her plot friends can access the vg. i have also added the ability to remove the helipad through the scroll menu while looking at the garage, again available only to the owner or plot friend.

fn_selfActions.sqf

Spoiler

//Garage

if((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_garagist) && {speed player <= 1}) then {
       _hasAccess = [player, _cursorTarget] call FNC_check_access;
       _allowed = ((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3) or (_hasAccess select 4));    
        if (s_garage_dialog2 < 0 && (_allowed or (_hasAccess select 1))) then {
            s_garage_dialog2 = player addAction ["Vehicle Garage", "scripts\garage\vehicle_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
        };
        if (s_garage_dialog < 0 && (_allowed or (_hasAccess select 1))) then {
            s_garage_dialog = player addAction ["Store Vehicle in Garage", "scripts\garage\vehicle_store_list.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
        };
       if (s_garage_dialog3 < 0 && (_allowed or (_hasAccess select 1))) then {
           s_garage_dialog3 = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">"+("Remove Heli Pad") + "</t>"), "scripts\garage\heli.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
       };        
    } else {
        player removeAction s_garage_dialog3;
        s_garage_dialog3 = -1;    
        player removeAction s_garage_dialog2;
        s_garage_dialog2 = -1;
        player removeAction s_garage_dialog;
        s_garage_dialog = -1;
    };

//adding this to bottom of fn_selfActions.sqf

player removeAction s_garage_dialog3;
    s_garage_dialog3 = -1;    
    player removeAction s_garage_dialog2;
    s_garage_dialog2 = -1;
    player removeAction s_garage_dialog;
    s_garage_dialog = -1;    

//adding this to the variables.sqf

s_garage_dialog = -1;
    s_garage_dialog2 = -1;
    s_garage_dialog3 = -1;

heli.sqf

Spoiler

private ["_nearpads","_nearpad"];

_onLadder =        (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf and !r_player_unconscious and !_onLadder);

_nearpads = nearestObjects [player, ["HeliHCivil"], 100];
_nearpad = _nearpads select 0;

if (!isNull _nearpad and _canDo) then {
     [0,1,2,_nearpad] spawn player_removeObject;
 } else {
    cutText ["DAMMIT! NO HELI PADS FOUNDS", "PLAIN DOWN"];
 };

DZE_ActionInProgress = false;

Dont forget to change the path to where you put the heli.sqf . i just dropped it into my garage folder for vg.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't work how you think it does @JakeQue, my version is pretty much finished, I just need to get documentation and upgrading information sorted then work on localization. Mine has limits built in plus a lot of other features. 

You just have to wait a little longer, hoping for this weekend, work and wife permitting.

I also will need help localizing/translating the text to different languages, I have @DAmNRelentless for German language, need Russian and other language help.

I am on my phone hiding inside a fuel tanker I'm welding but here's a try at limits for the current script.

After this line: https://github.com/theduke77/Virtual-Garage/blob/master/scripts/garage/player_storeVehicle.sqf#L5

Add the following:

If ((count StoreVehicleList) > 5) then {systemChat "Unable to store any more than 5 vehicles"};

hopefully that works. I'm not the best coder hiding inside a fuel tanker.

*Edit* disregard this, it won't work.

1 hour ago, salival said:

Мне также понадобится помощь в локализации / переводе текста на разные языки, у меня есть @DAmNRelentless для немецкого языка, нужна русская и другая языковая помощь.

I can help with translation into Russian language.

32 minutes ago, JakeQue said:

Oh, I implemented the "inside a fuel tanker code" and then realized your edit when it wasn't working haha.

Yeah, I changed how a lot of stuff works in the background with the script, that would work in my version fine but not in yours.

It shouldn't be much longer now, I just have to write the documentation and we should be good.

I'll release it as it is at the moment then add helipad removal via deploy anything after the fact.

On 06.07.2017 at 2:37 AM, salival said:

It doesn't work how you think it does @JakeQue, my version is pretty much finished, I just need to get documentation and upgrading information sorted then work on localization. Mine has limits built in plus a lot of other features. 

You just have to wait a little longer, hoping for this weekend, work and wife permitting.

I also will need help localizing/translating the text to different languages, I have @DAmNRelentless for German language, need Russian and other language help.

Maybe I could help with the translation into Russian?