storage sheds issue

theduke

Question

Our admins are out testing the server, when they deploy the storage shed (the one that holds 400 items), they cant access the gear, until they do a soft log....

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing this too?

13 answers to this question

i had one player report this to me as well, i havent tested it personally yet though, will go check it out now and report back.

UPDATE:  Checked it out and I cannot replicate the issue on my server.  built a storage_shed_kit into a StorageShed_DZ  (400 slot gear)  and can access it straight away (be sure to look at the white corner for the gear menu).

So basically nothing new to report.  If anyone else reports the same issue i will report back. 

3 hours ago, SideShowFreak said:

i had one player report this to me as well, i havent tested it personally yet though, will go check it out now and report back.

UPDATE:  Checked it out and I cannot replicate the issue on my server.  built a storage_shed_kit into a StorageShed_DZ  (400 slot gear)  and can access it straight away (be sure to look at the white corner for the gear menu).

So basically nothing new to report.  If anyone else reports the same issue i will report back. 

Hey thanks for the report but I'll continue to add to this for you on another report of storage sheds not working. Are you running infistar on there with the storage sheds working? We are running infistar which I think is part of the problem. We are indeed having an almost identical issue as the above in that you can't store anything in the sheds when first placed but if anyone else except the person that placed the shed tries to it works fine. After restart anyone can access and store stuff in them including the owner

sorry didnt get back to this sooner..but I was able to replicate it.  

You must be the person building the shed, you can access it, but you cant place items in it. Someone else can and you can see the items...

Im also added to infistar.

19 minutes ago, SryImAnooB said:

Can confirm, but after restart everything works fine. At least for our server.

yes even a soft log you can add items... but not after you place it. Thanks for reporting glad others are experiencing it too... That means its not me lol