Drokz

Forum Signature

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rezusty
      Hi everyone !!!
      When I first got my server from GTX, verifysignatures was set to 0, I didn't notice anything wrong until someone was able to join in with Zombies and Demons, crashing my server.
      After a few searchs, I finally found the mistake in config.cfg and set verifysignatures to 2 preventing any non allowed mod.
      The problem now is that every players on my server but me are kicked for: wrong signatures for file... I've noticed that it seems to involve objects from the Apex expansion. (ex: a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\sugarcanefactory_01\scf_01_conveyor_hole_f.p3d).
      I'm running Altis on my server but I've made custom traders zone with some Tanoa buildings and objects.
      Did they got kicked because they don't own Apex ? Is there any way to fix this without removing everything not included in base game ?
      Thanks

• By Gr8
      Who ever deleted my servers' Ad Post without notice. I am very unhappy with this action. It took me 2 Hours to add the detailed info and styling to the post. And a click of a button *deleted*

Also my signature was deleted more than multiple times without warning or notice as well. What kind of moderating is this ? Am i breaking any rules or you dont want me to promote epoch servers ?

should i remove the title from my name too ? Dont understand why my community is not good enough to have its name on these forums.

I have helped hundreds of people here and not 1 of the posts are a bump. This makes me not devote my time to help the forum community.
    • By Alma123
      Hi, I want to edit my @Dayz_Epoch/Addons/dayz_code.pbo but when I edit, it lose the digital signature. Can I create a new digital signature this file, for my server? I dont want to create a lot exception in my MPMission/Mymap/init.SQF file.

Sorry, my English is bad...
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord