CONSTRUCTION STAGES COUNT

Thug

Question

In the init.sqf on mission side I set the following line to 1 thinking it would be one stage building. When I deploy a bike, plot pole or concert wall it still takes 3 time to build (stages)
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1; // Steps required to build. If greater than 0 this applies to all objects.

What do I have to do to get a 1 stage build?

FIXED SEE BELOW

2 answers to this question

DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1;  is  the actual varaible for the 1 stage build. If you have DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1; in your init already, another script overwrites it or has its own static construction count. Deploy bike is not part of epoch so I think, it has its own static construction count.

29 minutes ago, A Man said:

DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1;  is  the actual varaible for the 1 stage build. If you have DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1; in your init already, another script overwrites it or has its own static construction count. Deploy bike is not part of epoch so I think, it has its own static construction count.

I went into server files and seen it had been reset to 0 some how, its at one now and working. Thank you for helping