Epoch 1.0.6.1 and InfiSTAR

InfinityCore

Sry, with a new server_playersetup no effect ........ same.

One thing confuse me. There is this row in playersetup:

_IslandMap = (toLower worldName in  ["caribou","cmr_ovaron","dayznogova","dingor","dzhg","fallujah","fapovo","fdf_isle1_a","isladuala","lingor","mbg_celle2","namalsk","napf","oring","panthera2","sara","sauerland","smd_sahrani_a2","tasmania2010","tavi","trinity","utes"]);

On my server i run Takistan ........

Another thing that confused me ...... in the database i have everytime I join the server a new charakter ID in Character_DATA. But in Player_DATA is nothing ...... absolut none.

A new problem out of nowhere ........ I played on my 1.0.6.1 server just some hours bevor, perfect.

Now I rejoined ........ kicked for "createvehicle restriction #14"? These are the entry of my createvehicle.log

16.03.2017 17:43:22: Anhor (84.148.101.96:2502) 677a5caf117a5927e21af5424ebef1e1 - #14 "Survivor2_DZ" 3:4 [10153,-4593,0]

What? The infiSTAR BE filters are not funny .........

• 10 months later...
On 3/11/2017 at 10:03 PM, theduke said:

thats because his instructions are wrong. they are for arma 3

this is the appropriate path for your server_functions.sqf

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\a2_infiSTAR\AH.sqf";

I struggled a bit with this till i noticed his path lol

I need to send him a msg so he fixes that lol

I also bought the latest copy of infiSTAR yesterday, and have had the very same issue with the installation instructions.

This morning i have used this method by specifying the full path the sqf and now it works perfectly. Thanks a lot @theduke Short and sweet = works like a charm