Neurok_

Question

15 answers to this question

Group system is standard in 1.0.6.1, but disabled by default 

To enable it, in your mission file init, after

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\configVariables.sqf"

Add and configure the following

dayz_groupSystem = false; // Enable group system
dayz_markGroup = 1; // Players can see their group members on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markSelf = 0; // Players can see their own position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markBody = 0; // Players can see their corpse position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_requireRadio = false; // Require players to have a radio on their toolbelt to create a group, be in a group and receive invites.

Hmm I do have it enabled and it's still not coming up is there a default keybind to open the group panels?

// Group System
dayz_groupSystem = true; // Enable group system
dayz_markGroup = 1; // Players can see their group members on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markSelf = 0; // Players can see their own position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markBody = 1; // Players can see their corpse position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_requireRadio = false; // Require players to have a radio on their toolbelt to create a group, be in a group and receive invites.

As far as #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line everything is the same, but I do not have  dayz_groupSystem = true;  at the end of it under // EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

6 minutes ago, Neurok_ said:

As far as #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line everything is the same, but I do not have  dayz_groupSystem = true;  at the end of it under // EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

That's how you enable it, by defining it below the include

im sorry

I set this by looking at this page, but when I press F5 I do not get anything.

in init.sqf
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES START //
#include "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ configVariables.sqf" // Do not remove this line

With it
in configVariables.sqf
// Group System
dayz_markGroup = 1; // Players can see their group members on the map 0 = never, 1 = always, 2 = With GPS only
dayz_markSelf = 1; // Players can see their own position on the map 0 = never, 1 = always, 2 = With GPS only
dayz_markBody = 1; // Players can see their corpse position on the map 0 = never, 1 = always, 2 = With GPS only

I studied variously for three days but I am ready.

Edited by zunda

48 minutes ago, zunda said:

私はこのページを見ることでこれを設定しましたが、F5を押すと何も得られません。

init.sqf
# "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ configVariables.sqf" //この行を削除しない

それに
configVariables.sqfで
//グループのシステム
dayz_groupSystem =はtrue。//グループシステムを有効にする
dayz_markGroup = 1; //プレーヤはグループメンバーを地図上で見ることができます0 =決して、1 =常に、2 = GPSのみ
dayz_markSelf = 1; //プレーヤはマップ上で自分の位置を見ることができます0 =決して、1 =常に、2 = GPSのみ
dayz_markBody = 1; //プレーヤはマップ上で死体の位置を見ることができます0 =決して、1 =常に、2 = GPSのみ
dayz_requireRadio = false; //グループを作り、グループに参加して招待状を受け取るために、選手がツールベルトにラジオを持っていることを要求する。

私は3日間さまざまに勉強しましたが、準備ができています。
助けて。

Hello,

This is an english speaking forum, in future please post your questions in english, even if you use google translate, we will get the general idea and try to help where we can.

You need to make sure your configVariables overwrites are AFTER this line: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/init.sqf#L47

So for instance you would do:

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line

dayz_markSelf = 1; // Players can see their own position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markBody = 1; // Players can see their corpse position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only

2 hours ago, salival said:

Hello,

This is an english speaking forum, in future please post your questions in english, even if you use google translate, we will get the general idea and try to help where we can.

You need to make sure your configVariables overwrites are AFTER this line: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/init.sqf#L47

So for instance you would do:

dayz_markSelf = 1; // Players can see their own position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only

sorry...

I failed
I wrote like init.sqf, but when I press F5 I can not get a response

init.sqf and configVariables.sqf
Is there anything else you need to set up?
I am Epoch 1.0.6.1.

On 4.11.2017 at 8:54 AM, zunda said:

sorry...

I failed
I wrote like init.sqf, but when I press F5 I can not get a response

init.sqf and configVariables.sqf
Is there anything else you need to set up?
I am Epoch 1.0.6.1.

Normally not. By adding these variables, it should already work.  Maybe you have another script that interfers with the keybind of the group menu which is F5. To change the group menu keybind, you need to have a custom keyboard.sqf and edit this codeblock:

if (dayz_groupSystem) then {
		[[DIK_F5], _openGroups] call _addArray;
		[[DIK_LWIN,DIK_RWIN], {dayz_groupNameTags = !dayz_groupNameTags;_handled = true;}] call _addArray;
		[actionKeys "TacticalView", _block] call _addArray;
	};

[DIK_F5] defines the key that you need to press to open the menu. You can simply change it to something else like F3, this would be [DIK_F3]. If you want to use another key, here are all dik key codes: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/DIK_KeyCodes

1 hour ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Normally not. By adding these variables, it should already work.  Maybe you have another script that interfers with the keybind of the group menu which is F5. To change the group menu keybind, you need to have a custom keyboard.sqf and edit this codeblock:

[[DIK_F5], _openGroups] call _addArray;
		[[DIK_LWIN,DIK_RWIN], {dayz_groupNameTags = !dayz_groupNameTags;_handled = true;}] call _addArray;
	};

[DIK_F5] defines the key that you need to press to open the menu. You can simply change it to something else like F3, this would be [DIK_F3]. If you want to use another key, here are all dik key codes: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/DIK_KeyCodes

Hello
I tried the settings with F3 key and F11 key, but it did not react.
It was useless to initialize the server and start over.
We will start the setup from the beginning again.

my setting is.

keyboard.sqf

[[DIK_F3], _openGroups] call _addArray;
    };

init.sqf

// See the above file for a full list including descriptions and default values
// Uncomment the lines below to change the default loadout
//DefaultMagazines = ["HandRoadFlare","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"];
//DefaultWeapons = ["Makarov_DZ","ItemFlashlight"];
//DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
//DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];
dayz_paraSpawn = false; // Halo spawn
DZE_BackpackAntiTheft = false; // Prevent stealing from backpacks in trader zones
DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Allow building on roads
DZE_PlayerZed = true; // Enable spawning as a player zombie when players die with infected status
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = true; // Enable R3F weight. Players carrying too much will be overburdened and forced to move slowly.
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 0; // Steps required to build. If greater than 0 this applies to all objects.
DZE_GodModeBase = false; // Make player built base objects indestructible
DZE_requireplot = 1; // Require a plot pole to build  0 = Off, 1 = On
DZE_PlotPole = [30,45]; // Radius owned by plot pole [Regular objects,Other plotpoles]. Difference between them is the minimum buffer between bases.
DZE_BuildingLimit = 150; // Max number of built objects allowed in DZE_PlotPole radius
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; // Allow players to bloodbag themselves
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000,15,120]; // [blood amount given, infection chance %, cooldown in seconds]
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Max number of random road blocks to spawn around the map
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Max number of random vehicles to spawn around the map
spawnArea = 1400; // Distance around markers to find a safe spawn position
spawnShoremode = 1; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = false; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

configVariables.sqf

// Group System