EPOCH 1.0.6.1 SERVER WILL NOT FINISH LOADING

Thug

Question

I created a epoch 1.0.6.1 server at my house. I use it for a test server. I had players connecting to it and it is working fine. Now it is ready to move to a paid server. 

I use Survival Servers. I set up the server for Epoch 1.0.6, because right now they don't have 1.0.6.1 set up yet.

I took out and replaced @DayZ_Epoch 1.0.6 with @DayZ_Epoch 1.0.6.1 then I replaced the server side PBO with the 1.0.6.1 PBO

Replaced the mission side PBO with the mission 1.0.6.1 PBO

Added the key for 1.0.6.1 and replaced the Battleye filters with the ones from my server.

Then tried to join the server and mission file downloaded. Then the load screen came up "was happy at this point". Then the white bar went 3/4 of the way and stopped.

RPT showed the following    

8:06:40 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Groups/Item0/Vehicles/Item0.vehicle: Vehicle class Survivor1_DZ no longer exists

the above error continued until it got to item99.vehicle

8:06:40 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Groups/Item0/Vehicles/Item99.vehicle: Vehicle class Survivor1_DZ no longer exists
 right after that, it put out 100     8:06:40 Type Survivor1_DZ is not VehicleType

and then it put out a ton of the following

8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.DMR_DZ'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
 8:07:04 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon DMR_DZ with scope=private
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.model'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.simulation'.
 8:07:04 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDuration'.

17 answers to this question

@icomrade   First I dont have this problem on my home server. I have double and triple checked the files I uploaded.

I have a blank Arma2 server that I copy and paste to create a new server, so I did that and added the same files that I have in a folder on my desktop, btw I copied them there from my home server.  After doing so, I logged into the new server and wow It worked.   

I am wondering if there DB is bad.   I am in touch with them.  

Thank you for your help

4 hours ago, Thug said:

@icomrade   First I dont have this problem on my home server. I have double and triple checked the files I uploaded.

I have a blank Arma2 server that I copy and paste to create a new server, so I did that and added the same files that I have in a folder on my desktop, btw I copied them there from my home server.  After doing so, I logged into the new server and wow It worked.   

I am wondering if there DB is bad.   I am in touch with them.  

Thank you for your help

Hello,

I helped a guy the other night with this issue, his steamapp_id.txt or whatever was correct but his arma2 oa files were the wrong version.

I would suggest running a verify and or checking the version of the arma2 oa exe

11 hours ago, salival said:

wrong version.

I updated the server to 131129 like you said and I got pass that problem and got to the count screen. I timed out at 120 seconds. started looking at my files and noticed that the init.sqf was for 106. it was asking for things that have been removed. so downloaded 1061 and redoing. Will let you know if it works after that. @salival Thanks for your help.

UPDATE 

@salival  or anyone that can help

I replaced the init.sqf file and still timing out. Here below are my server side and mission side RPTs.

http://pastebin.com/dyRgNnhB

http://pastebin.com/G1hLyKHi

Edited by Thug
UPDATE

Same prob here. I check and verify my OA installation via Steam ........ bevor I verify my ArmA 2 via steam. Start ArmA 2 once first, then OA. Try to join 1.0.6.1 Server via DayZ Launcher (downloaded and verify 1.0.6.1) ........... "Connection lost. Wrong Version."

Bullshit!

Glad to run a 1.0.5.1 Server ......... all back to former version.

Let me know when you ready ....... I mean READY! I quit playing the SA about that SHIT! I´m no guinea pig for developers!

And the coronation of the whole is to force the developer of launcher´s toshut down the working version!

You know what I'm going to say...

4:53:55 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.Mk_48_DZ'.

You are improperly loading @DayZ_Epoch - because if it was properly loaded you wouldn't get this message. 

Ensure your @dayz_epoch folder is named properly and matches the folder in your launch parameter. Ensure all addons exist inside of "@dayz_epoch/addons" and ensure that the version of mod.cpp and the BiKeys reflect 1061

Also remove  -nolog from your start parameters, you should never run a server with that launch parameter - it makes the RPT relatively useless.

3 hours ago, Thug said:

I updated the server to 131129 like you said and I got pass that problem and got to the count screen. I timed out at 120 seconds. started looking at my files and noticed that the init.sqf was for 106. it was asking for things that have been removed. so downloaded 1061 and redoing. Will let you know if it works after that. @salival Thanks for your help.

UPDATE 

@salival  or anyone that can help

I replaced the init.sqf file and still timing out. Here below are my server side and mission side RPTs.

http://pastebin.com/dyRgNnhB

http://pastebin.com/G1hLyKHi

"Loading custom client compiles"
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\server_traders_items\chernarus11_init.sqf not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\poi\init.sqf not found

That wont help matters.

1 hour ago, lwbuk said:

"Loading custom client compiles" Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\server_traders_items\chernarus11_init.sqf not found Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\poi\init.sqf not found

I have looked and the path is correct and the files are there. Don't have any ideal why it is saying that. 

@Thug from what i can see from the rpt log u posted u need to rerun the 106 sql upgrades and read the bottom part of the sql file carefully.

Edit to expand on this a little the reason for all the No entry error is cause the database class names have not been updated there for when it tries to load them it spits out those errors about old class names also note any mods like WAI that not been updated correctly with new class names can also spit out these errors.

Edit again just to add most hosts for some odd reason don't seem to run the sql database upgrade correctly so most likely why it works fine on your home PC but not on the paid host you have to manually run the SQL 106 and 1061 updates on the database yourself.

@ThugAre you sure you are running the right dayz_server? seems like you may still have an older one hanging around

*edit* also check that you are not getting a BE kick, I have seen this happen on load in where you won't get told you've been kicked but the server console / BE logs will show it

3 hours ago, stirrific said:

@Thug from what i can see from the rpt log u posted u need to rerun the 106 sql upgrades and read the bottom part of the sql file carefully.

Edit to expand on this a little the reason for all the No entry error is cause the database class names have not been updated there for when it tries to load them it spits out those errors about old class names also note any mods like WAI that not been updated correctly with new class names can also spit out these errors.

Edit again just to add most hosts for some odd reason don't seem to run the sql database upgrade correctly so most likely why it works fine on your home PC but not on the paid host you have to manually run the SQL 106 and 1061 updates on the database yourself.

Read my first comment. DMR_DZ if part of 1.0.6.1, he is just not loading the mod correctly

Yeah i seen that is his first rpt log before he stated the infact it was106 and that he then downloaded and tried to install 1061... In the second rpt log he posted after that there no mention of the DMR that i can see which i assume cause he got 1061 installed... however there is mk_48_DZ and itemtunacooked so yes it possible he has the wrong server pbo cause of the other 2 errors or maybe still got 106 epoch files left over... but also possible he missed one of the important steps in the 106 sql upgrade.... But yeah you are most likely right lol was just trying to help but ended up looking stupid lol so i keep quiet and remain in the background from now on :p lol.

46 minutes ago, stirrific said:

mk_48_DZ and itemtunacooke

took care of them, they were in an addon I have.

3 hours ago, salival said:

@ThugAre you sure you are running the right dayz_server? seems like you may still have an older one hanging around

*edit* also check that you are not getting a BE kick, I have seen this happen on load in where you won't get told you've been kicked but the server console / BE logs will show it

yes running the right one. I went back to my home server and went through the RPTs and fixed all error. Remember my home server I can connect to.  I uploaded the fixed PBO's and still get timed out.  I asked Survival Servers to reinstall epoch 1.0.6 data base and up date it to 1.0.6.1   will let you know if that works.