1061 issues so far

Do you think that would be the cause of random times a player dies and does not lose his gear. can go to body and double up. seen this 2x now but the server was really busy. its first stress test.

DZE_DeathMsgChat = "none"; and it was still showing the messages. ive just made the changes you suggested and need to go die =)

two areas in AH.sqf have spawn player_death NOT followed by setHit/setDamage so based off your post i didnt change them...

player addEventHandler ['Respawn', {_id = [] spawn player_death}]; and
player addEventHandler ['Killed', {if(isNil 'LASTDAMAGESOURCE')then{LASTDAMAGESOURCE = player;} else {if(isNull LASTDAMAGESOURCE)then{LASTDAMAGESOURCE = player;};};_id = [LASTDAMAGESOURCE,'shotheavy'] spawn player_death}];

Always so nice to know that the error isn't something i did wrong because you guys are excellent with instructions for the mods.

KPW

Just figured I would chime in and give some praise - these tools that you made Ebay are amazing! They make throwing things together so much simpler and prevents any conflicts with infistar. Very basic but very very useful and very very clean. Again, amazing work on the test tools - great stuff!

I noticed this still has setDamage.  

Would calling player death instead solve the double death thing?

if(_txt in ['/killme','killme','/suicide','suicide'])then
							{
								_waitTime = 180;
								if(time > _startTime + _waitTime)then
								{
									_chat ctrlSetText 'GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD';
									player setDamage 1;
									_startTime = time;
								}
								else
								{
									_chat ctrlSetText format['You have to wait %1s',ceil((_startTime + _waitTime) - time)];
								};

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, MG-Maximus said:

dayz_rollingmessages seem to be bugged - they half fps for some players.

Godmodebase true doesnt seem to be working. Items are still destructible

Would also be handy to have a godmodeinclude objects.

DZE_GodModeBase = true;
DZE_GodModeBaseExclude = DZE_DoorsLocked; //Array of object class names excluded from the god mode bases feature

Works fine for me.

dayz_rollingMessages works perfect, it's just doing a cuttext, same as any other mod would have done previous so nothing new there.

1 hour ago, salival said:

DZE_GodModeBase = true;
DZE_GodModeBaseExclude = DZE_DoorsLocked; //Array of object class names excluded from the god mode bases feature

Works fine for me.

dayz_rollingMessages works perfect, it's just doing a cuttext, same as any other mod would have done previous so nothing new there.

Well Rollingmessages is nice but we've had a player with the 'bug' test it out for us and when we took out those messages their fps was stable, but when using them it halfs fps. Only happens for certain players.

I was wondering it would be nice to have a DZE_GodModeBaseInclude setting for any extra buildables. Where are the objects for 

DZE_GodModeBase defined i cant seem to find them in the default code?

2 minutes ago, MG-Maximus said:

Well Rollingmessages is nice but we've had a player with the 'bug' test it out for us and when we took out those messages their fps was stable, but when using them it halfs fps. Only happens for certain players.

I was wondering it would be nice to have a DZE_GodModeBaseInclude setting for any extra buildables. Where are the objects for 

DZE_GodModeBase defined i cant seem to find them in the default code?

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L33

Every object in the database that is not a vehicle looks like it is already covered in the godmode routine: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_server/system/server_monitor.sqf#L313