Birgitte

Question

First, I'm running 1.0.5.1 and I have added buildings and am running a few scripts from my mission file which (after reading much about it on various posts) apparently causes a problem that at loading screen, I no longer get the choice to choose gender and am defaulted to play an ugly little man....  There are a few workarounds which have undesirable affects. One which causes you to have to spawn in and choose a new character every time you log in. If you want to use paraspawn, this causes you to paraspawn every time you log in. If you forget that and tab out during login, you go splat. Another workaround is to change the code in player_wearClothes.sqf to nullify the sex check so you can change skins in game. If I choose this, I need help with finding which files point to this so I can move them to my mission file and refer to them, etc. So here's my question.

1. Is there a fix to this problem that is not a workaround?

2 If not, can anyone tell me what script calls the player_wearClothes.sqf script?

3. Where is the script that determines the default skin you can choose for gender selection and can that be changed?

Thank you!

1 answer to this question