ArmA 2 Epoch 1.0.6.1

icomrade

6 minutes ago, theduke said:

LOL just LOL...and this person is a moderator...

odd that you can still find many origins versions still in launcher...

what was a discussion about the early removal of the 1051 version, turned into a flat out insult to server owners, even from a moderator...

Yeah this is pretty pathetic - everyone is just fine with 1.0.5.1 - this is starting to turn into people being mad that people aren't updating because they don't feel it is necessary. Oh well - see the reaction of people tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, theduke said:

LOL just LOL...and this person is a moderator...

odd that you can still find many origins versions still in launcher...

What is so funny? And we have nothing to do with origins servers. The launcher has nothing to do with Epoch. If maca want's to change to pulling 1.0.5.1 right now he can. Dev's asked for 2 weeks, he changed to 24 hours.

5 minutes ago, RC_Robio said:

What is so funny? And we have nothing to do with origins servers. The launcher has nothing to do with Epoch. If maca want's to change to pulling 1.0.5.1 right now he can. Dev's asked for 2 weeks, he changed to 24 hours.

you, being a moderator and insulting in such a manner. and i quote"And if this change is going to make your community die then it wasn't much of a community to begin with." is pretty immature for a moderator to say such things.

I put heart and soul into my community just like the devs put into 1061. Nothing different. For you to insult me like that, you're a pretty low person!

specially when the discusion was about the early removal of the mod and thats that. You have turned this into a insult game...

Just now, theduke said:

you, being a moderator and insulting in such a manner. and i quote"And if this change is going to make your community die then it wasn't much of a community to begin with." is pretty immature for a moderator to say such things.

I put heart and soul into my community just like the devs put into 1061. Nothing different. For you to insult me like that, you're a pretty low person!

Wasn't meant to be an insult to you personally. And I apologize if I came across that way. Your members will understand the change. Yes you may not get new players when maca pulls it. Put you can redirect your regulars on how to join without Dayz launcher. And the forums are here if you have the trouble with the transition. ebay has already helped fix many of the scripts/mod for 1061. I think many are making it harder then what it actually is. Again I apologize if I insulted you.

Look, it's pretty clear that 1.0.5.1 is going to get removed, and at this point Maca has decided to accelerate the removal. Which is fine since he's probably paying for double the bandwidth as a result of hosting 2 x 2 GB versions of the SAME MOD.

I'm confident we can be constructive here, like I said we are here to help, we're not enemies. We are not punishing you, and we attempted to give adequate notice of the removal. If you need assistance in updating your server feel free to ask, i.e. I have mod xyz are there updated versions or will they work with 1.0.6?

4 minutes ago, icomrade said:

Look, it's pretty clear that 1.0.5.1 is going to get removed, and at this point Maca has decided to accelerate the removal. Which is fine since he's probably paying for double the bandwidth as a result of hosting 2 x 2 GB versions of the SAME MOD.

I'm confident we can be constructive here, like I said we are here to help, we're not enemies. We are not punishing you, and we attempted to give adequate notice of the removal. If you need assistance in updating your server feel free to ask, i.e. I have mod xyz are there updated versions or will they work with 1.0.6?

I think its sad that most will not be able to appreciate your hard work... Right now.. im actually falling towards removing the donate button on my site, let the cash run out, stay on 1051 and so be it.

I have tons of Real Life projects i have been putting aside because of this game. I starting a family, My business needs to get off the ground so i can go full time... Basically what im saying is, my time is precious, and the last thing im going to do is cram months of work (for me anyways, cuz im not smart like most here) into 24 hours...  Since i got home today at noon (had to work overtime today), i have been installing scripts on the 1061 version and most are going well. but i KNOW i will not have the time to finish it in 24 hrs lololol...

So yeah...im about to say farewell epoch!  This is a wake up call for the distraction of life...

Edit: thanks for making me realize that im wasting my life away on here ;)

No idea why people are bitching in here about the removal of the mod, the devs would have gave you at least 2 weeks, and thats plenty, putting 1 to 2 hours each day after work should be possible for everyone, otherwise you may should overthink about hosting a server.

the reason ONCE AGAIN that it only gets 24 hours left is the administration of dayzlauncher not the devs on here.

So lets say I have this error 

if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then {
5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
_watermark = (uiNamespace getVariable ""

I would then add to the appropriate line cutRsc [\"wm_disp\",\"PLAIN\"]; \n _watermark = (uiNamespace getVariable "" ?

2 minutes ago, LunatikCH said:

No idea why people are bitching in here about the removal of the mod, the devs would have gave you at least 2 weeks, and thats plenty, putting 1 to 2 hours each day after work should be possible for everyone, otherwise you may should overthink about hosting a server.

the reason ONCE AGAIN that it only gets 24 hours left is the administration of dayzlauncher not the devs on here.

I like how some think all servers are coded the same lol and how all have the same amount of time they can spend to recode their servers.. and how some have the same amount of servers...and then result to "you shouldnt have one in he first place"  i mean come on....Were not all bears...some are fish too....meaning no one is the same...were all different...dont expect others to do what you can. simple!

2 minutes ago, DAKA said:

So lets say I have this error 

if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then {
5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
_watermark = (uiNamespace getVariable ""

I would then add to the appropriate line cutRsc [\"wm_disp\",\"PLAIN\"]; \n _watermark = (uiNamespace getVariable "" ?

I'm not filtering cutRsc in my scripts.txt, nor is the default epoch, I'm not sure it's that useful

Just now, salival said:

I'm not filtering cutRsc in my scripts.txt, nor is the default epoch, I'm not sure it's that useful

I keep getting kicked because of it or is it this one that is giving me script restriction #2 

if (isNull _grp) then { _grp = group ((entities 'FunctionsManager') select 0); };
if (!isNull _grp) then {
_list = units "

14 minutes ago, theduke said:

I think its sad that most will not be able to appreciate your hard work... Right now.. im actually falling towards removing the donate button on my site, let the cash run out, stay on 1051 and so be it.

I have tons of Real Life projects i have been putting aside because of this game. I starting a family, My business needs to get off the ground so i can go full time... Basically what im saying is, my time is precious, and the last thing im going to do is cram months of work (for me anyways, cuz im not smart like most here) into 24 hours...  Since i got home today at noon (had to work overtime today), i have been installing scripts on the 1061 version and most are going well. but i KNOW i will not have the time to finish it in 24 hrs lololol...

So yeah...im about to say farewell epoch!  This is a wake up call for the distraction of life...

Edit: thanks for making me realize that im wasting my life away on here ;)

At the end of the day it's your server and your life,  if you don't feel it worth it to update,  then don't; I'm not here to tell you that you have to update, just that old versions of Epoch are being removed. Either way, best of luck with your endeavors

16 minutes ago, DAKA said:

I keep getting kicked because of it or is it this one that is giving me script restriction #2 

if (isNull _grp) then { _grp = group ((entities 'FunctionsManager') select 0); };
if (!isNull _grp) then {
_list = units "

Getting that aswell, so just changed it to 1 for now. Probably an infistar issue as usual.

Copy the whole entry in the log that looks like this for example:

04.03.2017 21:08:54: rambo (xxxxxxxxxx) xxxxxxxxxxxx - #17 ") exitWith {}; if (isServer) exitWith { _z call sched_co_deleteVehicle; }; [_z,true] call zombie_initialize;"

And i will send you what you have to add to fix it, dont forgett to change IP and GUID to hide them.

2 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

Getting that aswell, so just changed it to 1 for now. Probably an infistar issue as usual.

Change on line #4:

5 "FunctionsManager" !=" (isNull _grp) then { _grp = group ((allmissionobjects 'FunctionsManager') select 0); };\nif (!isNull _grp) then {\n_list = units "

to:

5 "FunctionsManager" !"if (isNull _grp) then { _grp = group ((entities 'FunctionsManager') select 0); };"

Should fix it.

37 minutes ago, theduke said:

Maca has decided to accelerate the removal. Which is fine since he's probably paying for double the bandwidth as a result of hosting 2 x 2 GB versions of the SAME MOD.

If it's a money thing having both versions on Launcher for a few weeks or more I'd be willing to donate.  Is someone in contact with him to see how much it would cost?

3 minutes ago, Jim90 said:

If it's a money thing having both versions on Launcher for a few weeks or more I'd be willing to donate.  Is someone in contact with him to see how much it would cost?

http://support.launcher.eu/topic/557/please-consider-holding-off-on-the-early-removal-of-epoch-1051

Nice thanks.  Going to Bed now, but will crack on with 106-1061 updating tomorrow. 

If someone wants to release global banking by tomorrow morning before I install Salivals  coin storage it would be most appreciated.  ;-) 

Spoiler

Antihack and Admin tools by Infistar

Intro Tune
Spawn/class select With 3 levels of Humanity load outs
Welcome Credits with rules
Single Currency with NPC Bankers at each trader. Except Hero and Epic hero - installed, no banks
Plot 4 life
Advanced Trading
Snap Building Pro
Vector Building
Fast Building
No overburdened
Self Blood

Base Jumping at the proper altitude
Fast rope from helis
Locked vehicles are in god mode
blood regen

precise building (Building parts don't move after restart)
Plot/door/group management

Trader safezones with anti theft - God mode in safe zones, but you can shoot annoying AI Helis from inside safezones.

plot poles counts building objects ONLY (no more trees and rocks)
Advanced Crafting with Gems - Partially installed

Tow/lift
Evac Chopper - Will come pick you up when you call it. Cost 50k to setup.
Careers
Locate your vehicle with GPS, works with masterkey also

Hero - 10k Gives you access to hero trader and loadout.
Super Hero - 25k Gives you access to super hero loadout
Epic hero - 50k Gives you access to Epic Hero trader and loadout

Epic Hero Dynamic trader - Different spot each restart - Epic hero has almost the same vehicles as hero. But they have ammo on restart! Hero doesnt! He does have a few new armed vehicles and thermal weapons.

NOS on vehicles - Jerry can and redbull. Walk up to a vehicle and scroll. You will get a "install NOS" option. Once installed, get in the vehicle and again on the scroll wheel you will get a on off option. Not all vehicles work.

Custom Menu with deployables, change view distance, rules and tips n tricks about the server << Hit TAB
Deployables - Bike, ATV and Little Bird
Little surprise with the deploy bike ;)
- Suicide
- Earplugs (can also hit the letter "Y")

Little bird Shac-Tac seats - Shoot while sitting in the side of the little bird!

Crash Loot - Your loot appears on the ground near your blown up vehicle

Service Points Refuel/Rearm/Repair - able to rearm each gun individually, doesn't remove other weapons ammo
Vehicle and Skin Preview - VASP
Custom SUV Skins, able view in VASP - Custom USA, Canada, UK and ESLK skins - Installed dont work

Walking Dead zombies - Harder to kill with body shots - Head shots one shot kill
Gain money from killing zombies
Zombie free within plot pole area

Vehicle masterkey

DDOS Heli Guard - If you disconnect accidently, your heli will find a safe place to land. Does not work 100%. Buts its a nice little script.

Animated SUV 
Folding MV22/AH1Z/UH1H
Automatically receive coins from killing AIs, no more Check Wallet

Mystery Briefcase for events and in the loot
Bury Body +25 Humanity -  Bury body reads animals also, but it works for now so im ok with it

Virtual Garage - Able to transfer vehicle from Chernarus to Taviana

Plant, grow and smoke weed. Smoke from your inventory or from the hookas. with custom sounds. Inventory will heal you. Hooka makes a funny animation. Beware of the dizziness :)
- 3 zombie parts and 2 bottle of water makes 1 kilo. Takes 15 min to grow. Right click on zombie part to start growing.

WAI mission system, 4 bandit missions at once. Along with 13 new missions, 17 in total
3 Static AI missions - AI Prison - about 20 ais with a few M2s
- AI construction Site - about 20 ais with a few M2s
- Sector C - about 75 Ais, 20 M2s and one Anti-Air. 3 Loot crates, 2 are random over the Island (must activate this static mission)

DZMS missions - Checkered missions
DZAI - Roaming AIs with custom SUV textures and Chem suits for AI foot patrol. Also 2 Helis roaming 
6 Side missions (no AIs)

And many fixes and surprises :)

These are the mods currently on my servers, and some are missing from this list.... The ones crossed out, are either the ones pre installed or i have installed already.

The one im most worried about at this stage is banking, virtual garage and VASP.

I didnt even look at VASP as it was using the old trader menu. I have a feeling it will need quite a bit of recoding. Has anyone attempted VASP yet?

56 minutes ago, Schalldampfer said:

I have turned the Single currency on, but I can't see how much coins I have on my GUI.

How can I see the amount of my coins?
Is there something to do than add "Z_SingleCurrency = true;" in init.sqf? 

Youve done all this I presume?