Modding my server

Clive

Question

Hello,

I'm going to be straight with you all. I'm a noob at modding A3 servers and whenever I launch my epoch server with any CUP mods it never works. Would anyone be able to talk me through the procedure of adding and enabling the mods on the server? If you could that would be fantastic! Thanks

6 answers to this question

First you need to upload the mods into your Server folder where you have @Epoch and @epochhive already.

After this is done you need to add them to your startup parameters.

For example if you want to add CUP Terrain Maps:

-mod=@epoch;@epochhive;@CUP_Terrain_Maps

the name must be exactly the same as your @modfolder, no ; at the end

If your server is public you also might have to add some classes to the mission.sqm in the addons section and upload the mods key to the keys folder of your server to prevent from players to join without these mods

1 hour ago, Drokz said:

First you need to upload the mods into your Server folder where you have @Epoch and @epochhive already.

After this is done you need to add them to your startup parameters.

For example if you want to add CUP Terrain Maps:

-mod=@epoch;@epochhive;@CUP_Terrain_Maps

the name must be exactly the same as your @modfolder, no ; at the end

If your server is public you also might have to add some classes to the mission.sqm in the addons section and upload the mods key to the keys folder of your server to prevent from players to join without these mods

I've added the mod keys and everything and I have the map working on chernarus, would you be able to advise me how to add cup weapons, units and vehicles and how to add them to the loot tables and traders etc?

11 minutes ago, Drokz said:

Do the same with those. But you also need CUP units and cba mods to run cup weapons and vehicles. Epoch automatically detects them when they are added and adds them to loot tables and vehicle spawns

So it's just upload the mods, key and add the parameters and epoch does the rest?