Inventory not working in Experimental?

82ndAB_Bravo17

Unless I am missing something, the Inventory doesn't seem to be working in Experimental branch. The soldier seems to be dong the looking, but the Inventory menu doesn't appear.

I get get it to appear again by removing the reference to the custom EH for InventoryOpened in CfgEpochClient.hpp.

PS The pbos in experimental do work, but the mission pbos don't contain the latest files, and still have the old  CfgEpochClient.hpp in them (at least for the Altis one).

Yes, I also redid the pbos from the experimental download, and got the same result. (had to revert the change of version from 0.5.0.0 back to 0.4.0.0 to get it to run)

It seems to work if I either remove the reference to the custom EH in CfgEpochClient.hpp or removing the entry from the customs section in CfgClientFunctions.hpp

5 hours ago, 82ndAB_Bravo17 said:

Unless I am missing something, the Inventory doesn't seem to be working in Experimental branch. The soldier seems to be dong the looking, but the Inventory menu doesn't appear.

I get get it to appear again by removing the reference to the custom EH for InventoryOpened in CfgEpochClient.hpp.

PS The pbos in experimental do work, but the mission pbos don't contain the latest files, and still have the old  CfgEpochClient.hpp in them (at least for the Altis one).

You are right. The mission files are not up to date.

For this example (inventoryopened) there is missing:

- The actual code in cfgEpochClient.hpp

InventoryClosed = "_this call EPOCH_InventoryClosed;_this call EPOCH_custom_EH_InventoryClosed";

- The reference in cfgclientfunctions.hpp to the new files "EPOCH_InventoryOpened" and "EPOCH_custom_EH_InventoryOpened" (both are new!)

- The Files "EPOCH_InventoryOpened" and "EPOCH_custom_EH_InventoryOpened" themself.

So just wait a bit or take the files from the source folder.

20 hours ago, 82ndAB_Bravo17 said:

The latest change in Experimental ( replacing the ; with the ||)  seems to have broken right-clicking to move things back into your inventory from eg the ground. You can still right-click to move things out of your inventory, but can't move them back in again except by dragging them in.

UPDATE: b684 should fix this issue 

Edited by vbawol
UPDATE: b684 should fix this issue