[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

5 hours ago, OMGitzSteveo said:

I appreciate all of your hard work you are putting into this for us all buddy :) 

I still have a weird issue of traders being blank for overwatch stuff though. I made a snippet for you of what happens. I waited around 30-40m to see if they was just really slow at loading but nothing  https://youtu.be/bF2e6i15Fkwhttps://youtu.be/bF2e6i15Fkw

Also no traders sell overwatch ammo and all building supply traders are also empty 

I looks like you did not rename the folders in dayz_code\configs and the cfgServerTrader.hpp files. Go into that directory on your mission file and rename the existing "Category" folder to "Category - Epoch" and remove the "Overwatch" from the other one. Do the same with the cfgServerTrader.hpp files.

4 hours ago, Thug said:

once i look at body this below goes on and on and on repeating itself

Error in expression <
if (_isMan && {!_isAlive} && {!_isAnimal} && {player distance _cursorTa>
  Error position: <_isAnimal} && {player distance _cursorTa>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _isanimal
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 946

@Thugas @kingpapawawasaid, you didn't merge the file correctly. If you update to the latest github I have removed the _isAnimal variable since everyone forgot it.

7 hours ago, OMGitzSteveo said:

I appreciate all of your hard work you are putting into this for us all buddy :) 

I still have a weird issue of traders being blank for overwatch stuff though. I made a snippet for you of what happens. I waited around 30-40m to see if they was just really slow at loading but nothing  https://youtu.be/bF2e6i15Fkwhttps://youtu.be/bF2e6i15Fkw

Also no traders sell overwatch ammo and all building supply traders are also empty 

That could have been something I introduced when doing that trader file, was it tavi?

49 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

Read my edit..

The cause of the error was the pillock behind the monitor looking at live server files which has a 10 mil limit, whilst testing on the test server that has a 2 mil limit in the files.

What's funny is when you're debugging something and reloading the server over and over again trying to figure out why it's not working, then you realise you haven't packed the mission file in 30 minutes

zzzz

In fn_selfactions.sqf

Change the #0096FF

if (_isMan && {!_isAlive} && {!_isAnimal} && {player distance _cursorTarget < 5}) then {
		if (s_player_checkWallet < 0) then {
			s_player_checkWallet = player addAction [format ["<t color=""#0096FF"">Check Wallet</t>"], "scripts\zsc\checkWallet.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];

Find your colour with this

http://htmlcolorcodes.com/

1 hour ago, lwbuk said:

["<t color=""#0096FF"">Check Wallet</t>"]

This is what mine looks like:

// Custom below

if (_isMan && {!_isAlive} && {!(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal")} && {player distance _cursorTarget < 5}) then {
        if (s_player_checkWallet < 0) then {
            s_player_checkWallet = player addAction ["Check Wallet","scripts\zsc\checkWallet.sqf",_cursorTarget,0,false,true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_checkWallet;
        s_player_checkWallet = -1;
    };

if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_MoneyStorageClasses && {!locked _cursorTarget} && {!(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage)} && {player distance _cursorTarget < 5}) then {
        if (s_bank_dialog < 0) then {
            s_bank_dialog = player addAction ["Access bank","scripts\zsc\bankDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget,1,true,true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
        s_bank_dialog = -1;
    };

2 hours ago, kingpapawawa said:

Is there a reason that the limit is set to 999,999 for single deposits and withdrawals? Can this be increased without issue?

Not sure. I do know on 1.0.5.1 once you started deposited more than 999,999 Arma would start adding letters. Prob why its set like that but just a guess.

17 hours ago, salival said:

That could have been something I introduced when doing that trader file, was it tavi?

Overpoch guns are now in traders, I'm a numbnuts and did indeed forget to rename the category folder like a spoon.

However, Building supply traders and doctors are still blank. I was hoping it was and easy fix due to files like this being named slightly different

In category for example, Building supply file is named like this.  buildingSupplies.hpp But in dayz_code\configs\ cfgServerTrader.hpp it's named slightly different BuildingSupplies.hpp

i was hoping it was just a case of changing the name to match what is in the cfgServerTrader. hpp but unfortunately that wasn't the case and those traders are still blank. Trader files names are not case sensitive i guess 

Screenshot_1.png

In your server_traders.sqf, what number is listed for the building trader and what class number is on the top of buildingsupplies.hpp?

Mine is 678 for example.

// Neutral Building/Parts
menu_TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1 = [
	[["Building Supplies",678],["Currency and gems",1100],["Tools",679],["Vehicle Parts",677]],
	[],
	"neutral"
class Category_678 {
	class ItemDesertTent {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {6000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {300,"worth"};
	};
	class ItemDomeTent {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {6000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {300,"worth"};
	};
	class ItemTent {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {4000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {200,"worth"};

54 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

In your server_traders.sqf, what number is listed for the building trader and what class number is on the top of buildingsupplies.hpp?

Mine is 678 for example.

// Neutral Building/Parts
menu_TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1 = [
	[["Building Supplies",678],["Currency and gems",1100],["Tools",679],["Vehicle Parts",677]],
	[],
	"neutral"

class Category_678 {
	class ItemDesertTent {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {6000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {300,"worth"};
	};
	class ItemDomeTent {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {6000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {300,"worth"};
	};
	class ItemTent {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {4000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {200,"worth"};

//SUPPLIES
menu_RU_Worker4 = [
    [["Building Supplies",508],["Tools",510],["Vehicle Parts",509]],
    [],
    "neutral"

class Category_678 {

I guess the default server_traders.sqf for tavi needs a little bit of work. Thanks for the reply. No idea why i didn't think of looking at that. #Noob 

Hey Installed zsc with no problem, though i keep getting kicked after trying to deposit coins into a bank npc, I added the exceptions in BE filters scripts.txt but i get these in my scripts.log, help greatly appreciated :)

Spoiler

#8 "wn AtmDialogDepositAmount; ((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 9000);"

#8 "((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 9000);"

3 hours ago, Chuppah said:

Hey Installed zsc with no problem, though i keep getting kicked after trying to deposit coins into a bank npc, I added the exceptions in BE filters scripts.txt but i get these in my scripts.log, help greatly appreciated :)

Hide contents

#8 "wn AtmDialogDepositAmount; ((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 9000);"

#8 "((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 9000);"

Looks like I forgot to push that one @Chuppah I have pushed an update that tells you how to fix it: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/commit/e0329efe263dab9de0f4c2e401577d8f1473298b

Hey guys,

I pushed an update tonight to remove the zscDefines.hpp file since it's actually in the main epoch dayz_code already (same file, no difference) and it saves 17kb from your mission file (yay!)

Here's the github link to the commit: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/commit/005e34ca90ab0a784c2f8cd90a888927fa233510

So you can safely remove the file: dayz_code\configs\zscDefines.hpp and change this line in your description.ext from: 

#include "dayz_code\configs\zscdefines.hpp"

to:

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp"