[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

1 minute ago, JasonTM said:

I'm not sure why your coins wiped when you died. I tested this and my coins did not wipe.

I forgot to test change clothes.

I have no clue why tbh.  I just looked through my old 1051 coins script and messed around with it until it worked.  I did wonder about the humanity morph as I saw it included in the original files from salival, but didn't get any further looking at it. 

With due respect to @JasonTM there were certain bugs/issues that I could reproduce when testing my initial commit, I would consider the version he's done as beta until I have had a chance to look at it and try and reproduce those same errors.

I should have time this weekend to go through it and see if I can reproduce those problems

(The skin change coin loss was one of them)

5 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

I have no clue why tbh.  I just looked through my old 1051 coins script and messed around with it until it worked.  I did wonder about the humanity morph as I saw it included in the original files from salival, but didn't get any further looking at it. 

When you were interacting with the ATM did the value in the BankCoins field of the player_data table reflect the transactions?

I presume so, as I could add or remove coins, die or logout or restart the server and they would still be there. Checked the databsse and my BankCoins has what I put in at the atm also.

Editing to use Humanitymorph now, so will keep testing

Ok using humanitymorph reintroduces the bank wipe on change clothes for me.

The bank hud goes to 0 and the atm dialog says "any"

Can withdraw any amount of coin, even though I dont have them.

Bankcoins in player_data shows correct amount still.

Switch back to my way using switchmodel and change cashmoney for  z_moneyVariable and it all works as it should again. Can change clothes, die, restart server. Bank stays as it should..  Database instantly amends player_data BankCoins field when adding or removing..

Might not be right, but it works :D

@Iwbuk is correct, that player_humanityMorph fix doesn't work. You get error message: HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:205:76561198128809590:11:-1:<null>:| in the console.

The bank teller shows "any coins" and you can withdraw as much as you want.

Edit: I notice that the rest of the variables are from character data, not player data. Must be another way to do it.

I will recompile the git repo for epoch and try that before shooting down humanityMorph.

*edit*

@lwbuk @JasonTM

I can confirm my changes for this work as per the github.

Coins on login from player_monitor.fsm: _characterCoins: 25000 _globalCoins: 200 _bankCoins: 500"

Before skin change:

Coins in getVariable part of player_humanityMorph.sqf: "FIRST: _coins: 25000 _bankCoins: 500 _globalCoins: 200"

After skin change:
Coins in setVariable part of player_humanityMorph.sqf: "SECOND: _coins: 25000 _bankCoins: 500 _globalCoins: 200"

In testing, the only time I can wipe my coins is by setting z_singleCurrency = true; and then doing a skin change. Since we're not meeting the requirements of this check: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/player_humanityMorph.sqf#L32 it will then set all your coins etc to 0.

16 minutes ago, salival said:

You guys also need to make sure you initialize the variables you are using by putting them in the private line, that could very well be the cause of your "any" problem.

https://github.com/oiad/DayZ-Epoch/blob/c6e20006317578bacdbacf70fb6f85a0cb68acf9/SQF/dayz_code/compile/player_humanityMorph.sqf#L1

I missed out _bankmoney at the top.

Adding that appears to work with player_HumanityMorph. Can die, change clothes etc.

Just curious though, why my way is not "preferered", or however you want to word it. I will bow down to far superior knowledge and Im not at all saying my way is right or correct over anyone elses, but it would good to know why it isnt right and why your way is better, if that makes sense. Im always trying to learn more.

From my pull request when I fixed the skin bug for Z_moneyVariable in epoch: You want to do the getVariable and setVariable in player_humanityMorph with all the others. SwitchModel is called directly at login before this variable is set. Because you are doing an unnecessary global setVariable of the default value every time you login, because it isn't set until after switchModel is called at login in player_monitor.fsm. That's why all the other getVariable and setVariable are done in humanityMorph.

So switchModel gets called when you log in as well, humanityMorph only gets called when you change gear (which then calls switchModel)

I mean, switchModel does work and doesn't mean it's a bad way of doing it, it's just humanityMorph is the less intensive way of doing it (even if only by a fraction)

So I have merged @JasonTMcode into my version and tidied a bit of stuff up, it is working pretty well actually, I just need to test a few more things and tidy some stuff up before I release it.

I've made it so that it's modular, in respect that a lot of admins don't want to run the global banking side of ZSC which I understand. So they can just skip the steps to install the global banking addon.

I want to say thankyou to @JasonTMfor putting that repo together to get this done quicker, i've just got so much going on at the moment with work and helping lots of people upgrade to 1.0.6.1 it really helped a lot getting that initial setup working.

Also thanks to @kingpapawawafor helping test and finding me a kickass bank icon.

I hope to have the global banking version out later today wife permitting.

1 hour ago, salival said:

I hope to have the global banking version out later today wife permitting.

one problem that most of us have :P  Thanks all of you for this. great community work :)

Hello friends,

Global banking has been merged into my GitHub. I've made it modular so you don't have to install it, you need to install ZSC first (PROPERLY!!) then install the global banking side of it after installing ZSC.

Install here: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC

I have tested it as working both the banking agent and an object based atm.

I have not tested the install instructions because I wanted to get this out before I went to bed so you crazy .EU and .US people had something to test.

Any issues please post in here and PLEASE remember to put your client RPT on pastebin or similar as it helps quickly find problems.

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

Coins looks to be working good but Bank traders did not show up.  Adding the missing brackets to the end of the 3 lines in dayz_server\bankTraders\chernarus.sqf made them show up but there is no direction information so they all face north.  In game the scroll selection for Bank Teller is there when looking at them, but does nothing.  Looks like the trader files for the other maps have the same missing brackets and lack of direction information.  No errors showing up in the server or client RPTs.

6 hours ago, Jim90 said:

Coins looks to be working good but Bank traders did not show up.  Adding the missing brackets to the end of the 3 lines in dayz_server\bankTraders\chernarus.sqf made them show up but there is no direction information so they all face north.  In game the scroll selection for Bank Teller is there when looking at them, but does nothing.  Looks like the trader files for the other maps have the same missing brackets and lack of direction information.  No errors showing up in the server or client RPTs.

Hello, I have fixed the direction problem, thanks for reporting that

So when you click on the trader menu it does nothing? Have you tried a bank object?

I wont be able to look at that problem till tonight as im about to goto work, but I got the direction one fixed anyway

*edit* in thinking about it

if you are using infistar, and you have this option = true:

/*  Check Actions ?       */ _CSA = false;	/* true or false */	/* this checks mousewheel actions */

then you will need to find this line in ahconfig.sqf:

"r_player_actions2","s_bank_dialog","s_bank_dialog2","s_build_Hedgehog_DZ","s_build_Sandbag1_DZ","s_build_Wire_cat1","s_building_snapping",

and replace it with this line:

"r_player_actions2","s_bank_dialog","s_bank_dialog1","s_bank_dialog2","s_build_Hedgehog_DZ","s_build_Sandbag1_DZ","s_build_Wire_cat1","s_building_snapping",

that could very well be the problem

If you want to have your banker NPC handle your currency conversions add this to the bottom of your server_traders.sqf:

//Banker
menu_Functionary1_EP1_DZ = [
    [["Currency and gems",1100]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

Also add "menu_Functionary1_EP1_DZ" to the serverTraders section at the very top.

Got it working.  I was missing the global banking change to  description.ext. This is the only file not included in the global banking part of the download.  If you where to add this file to the download the install in a set of stock PBOs would be a few simple drag and drops (allowing them to overwrite).   This information could also be added to the top of the install instructions.  Thanks for the great work.

11 minutes ago, Jim90 said:

Got it working.  I was missing the global banking change to  description.ext. This is the only file not included in the global banking part of the download.  If you where to add this file to the download the install in a set of stock PBOs would be a few simple drag and drops (allowing them to overwrite).   This information could also be added to the top of the install instructions.  Thanks for the great work.

It is already added to the install instructions, it's #3 in the global banking install part.

I can add the file I just thought it would be easier to add it via the install instructions.

The Skin_Functionary1_EP1_DZ (Donald) used by the global banker is being sold at clothes.hpp class Category_628, line 12.  I remember in 1051 that if a player put on a trader skin that it allowed allowed other players to use him as a trader.  If 1.0.6.1 works the same, then that skin should be removed from the traders (and the server loot tables).