salival

ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6+ (And OverWatch 0.25)

1 hour ago, ReDBaroN said:
"s_player_checkWallet"

Did you do that step in the install instructions? You need to add it to the allowed actions array in infiSTAR

/*  ALLOWED Actions "_dayzActions" are only used if you have "_CSA =  true;"  */
_dayzActions =

hello mate and thankyou very much for the reply.

i do not remember doing this step. i will try this in the morning and will get back to u.

2 hours ago, ReDBaroN said:
"s_player_checkWallet"

Did you do that step in the install instructions? You need to add it to the allowed actions array in infiSTAR

/*  ALLOWED Actions "_dayzActions" are only used if you have "_CSA =  true;"  */
_dayzActions =

thankyou very much! this worked.

Hi @salival , Im having some issues with my ZSC install. So the code executes and I can do things such as take coin from dead bodies, I can access bankers and deposit/take money. But I cant see the actual scroll menu for some reason. The scroll menu option is clearly there, but just invisible. Also the blue screen when you deposit money/take money, doesnt have any text but the blue box is there.

I have tried to overwrite the code with your ZSC files exactly as they are supposed to be placed in the directory several times. I have even followed Jasons install video with no success on fixing this bug. I overwrote the fn_selfActions with your file also. Nothing works.

If you could please take a look at this and point me in the right direction id be very very very grateful.

Im posting a github of my mission pbo, server pbo and the client RPT.

https://github.com/MarcusMollerHB/DZserver

3 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

Hi @salival , Im having some issues with my ZSC install. So the code executes and I can do things such as take coin from dead bodies, I can access bankers and deposit/take money. But I cant see the actual scroll menu for some reason. The scroll menu option is clearly there, but just invisible. Also the blue screen when you deposit money/take money, doesnt have any text but the blue box is there.

I have tried to overwrite the code with your ZSC files exactly as they are supposed to be placed in the directory several times. I have even followed Jasons install video with no success on fixing this bug. I overwrote the fn_selfActions with your file also. Nothing works.

If you could please take a look at this and point me in the right direction id be very very very grateful.

Im posting a github of my mission pbo, server pbo and the client RPT.

https://github.com/MarcusMollerHB/DZserver

Hello,

I had a look at your mission PBO, you haven't installed the mods correctly, ZSC is missing the stringtable.xml from step 6 here: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#mission-folder-install

You have the fn_selfActions for virtual garage installed but no virtual garage files

Lots of client side script errors in your client RPT as well relating to other scripts

Hi, thanks for replying and taking your time to look at this.

Yeah I know about the other scripts stuff, since I experimented and used another servers files later on to try to get this to work (which solved the dialogue option for the take clothes script, had that one missing too) . Hence why you see virtual garage stuff being all over the place , although I dont even have it installed.  

Okay, but ignoring the virtual garage stuff, even with the normal Fn_selfactions you uploaded in the mod, it wont work. So this probably is an issue regarding that the stringtable isnt installed correctly?

How exactly would I install it(the stringtable)? I thought I was just supposed to drag and drop it into the mission folder, and the stringtable you linked is the exact same one in the mission folder (I imagine you mean the MPMission folder). 

1 hour ago, TheTrickster said:

Hi, thanks for replying and taking your time to look at this.

Yeah I know about the other scripts stuff, since I experimented and used another servers files later on to try to get this to work (which solved the dialogue option for the take clothes script, had that one missing too) . Hence why you see virtual garage stuff being all over the place , although I dont even have it installed.  

Okay, but ignoring the virtual garage stuff, even with the normal Fn_selfactions you uploaded in the mod, it wont work. So this probably is an issue regarding that the stringtable isnt installed correctly?

How exactly would I install it(the stringtable)? I thought I was just supposed to drag and drop it into the mission folder, and the stringtable you linked is the exact same one in the mission folder (I imagine you mean the MPMission folder). 

The stringtable in your mission pbo is 5kb, and is the default one that comes with ESS, the stringtable in the communitylocalizations github is 160kb.

Please keep in mind, any error in your files can cause a knock on effect, so the issues you have in your fn_selfActions from other mods being broken can break mods that arent broken if that makes sense

that's why realistically, you want to shoot for 0 errors (which is extremely easy to do)

Oh my god you are fudging kidding me! Thanks for the stringtable advice... This was the goshdarn issue. See, if you download by clicking on the download button you get the wrong stringtable. I literally had to copy the code and paste it into my existing stringtable. What a stupid issue i had.

Thanks salival, for the help and for the mod. And no this shit aint easy for noobs like myself by the way.

it's been awhile, working on a server, it's the latest Epoch, ive only installed admin tools and then this, I log in and get a battle eye kick #70, it's been a long time since i played with this, any help would be great...

log file says this.

21.09.2019 19:38:13: Khyron =[UN]= (67.240.74.134:2304) 3dd7419ba1f7925786e854b889ed12ad - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"
if (isServer) then {
diag_log "Loading custom server compile"
21.09.2019 19:38:13: Khyron =[UN]= (67.240.74.134:2304) 3dd7419ba1f7925786e854b889ed12ad - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\dayz_code\compile\remote_message.sqf"
fnc_localizeMessage = {
_type = _this select 0;
_me"
21.09.2019 19:38:13: Khyron =[UN]= (67.240.74.134:2304) 3dd7419ba1f7925786e854b889ed12ad - #70 ") then {
if (player getVariable["radiostate",true]) then {
systemChat ("[RADIO] " + _message);
playSound "Radio_Message_Sound";
"
21.09.2019 19:41:29: Khyron =[UN]= (67.240.74.134:2304) 3dd7419ba1f7925786e854b889ed12ad - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"
if (isServer) then {
diag_log "Loading custom server compile"
21.09.2019 19:41:29: Khyron =[UN]= (67.240.74.134:2304) 3dd7419ba1f7925786e854b889ed12ad - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\dayz_code\compile\remote_message.sqf"
fnc_localizeMessage = {
_type = _this select 0;
_me"
21.09.2019 19:41:29: Khyron =[UN]= (67.240.74.134:2304) 3dd7419ba1f7925786e854b889ed12ad - #70 ") then {
if (player getVariable["radiostate",true]) then {
systemChat ("[RADIO] " + _message);
playSound "Radio_Message_Sound";

45 minutes ago, Khyron said:

it's been awhile, working on a server, it's the latest Epoch, ive only installed admin tools and then this, I log in and get a battle eye kick #70, it's been a long time since i played with this, any help would be great...

log file says this.

Depends on what battle eye filters you are using, you will need to create exceptions for what you're getting kicked for.