Jump to content
salival

ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6+ (And OverWatch 0.25)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, bodycount said:

hi i started using this with cherno yesterday and some of the traders cant be found as there positions have moved any one else get this

Yes, I installed this yesterday on the Epoch 1.0.6.2 Chernarus map and I can't get a trader menu on any of the traders except the food trader. I think this is because the locations and/or the skins for the traders have changed from the 1.0.6.1 version. Does anyone know how I could get this to work on the new traders? Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, salival said:

Hello,

No trader positions or skins have been changed at all, I would think you have fn_selfActions errors causing this

Hello and thanks for the reply. I will give it another try today. Anything specific I should look for in the fn_selfActions file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question and to start the mod works but one thing i am lost at.. For Napf where is the bank AI located at? I switched the trader to napf overpoch, the cfg trader to overpoch, and what not but can not find the banker. Mod works fine on cherno and all runs fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steven1230 said:

Quick question and to start the mod works but one thing i am lost at.. For Napf where is the bank AI located at? I switched the trader to napf overpoch, the cfg trader to overpoch, and what not but can not find the banker. Mod works fine on cherno and all runs fine.

You will need to change this line in your init.sqf to reflect the napf traders: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L115

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#installing-npc-based-banks-optional

i.e napf.sqf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vladick said:

Hello and thanks for the reply. I will give it another try today. Anything specific I should look for in the fn_selfActions file?

Okay well, I am not doing something right but I have no idea what. I'm no genius but I'm no moron either (debatable I guess). I have tried to install zsc and global banking on a 1.0.6.2 Chernarus map but, while I can access the food trader at Stary, I cannot access any other traders and, while I get the coin icon on the right of the screen, I do not get the bank icon. There are so many steps to this install that I have no idea where I might have gone wrong and I am not a coder so I have no idea how to figure it out.  I tried to install the default config PBOs provided but I believe they are for Overpoch. If anyone has the time to take a look at my PBOs and maybe give me some advice I would really appreciate it. I tried to upload them here but the file size is too large or it is the wrong file type. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vladick said:

Okay well, I am not doing something right but I have no idea what. I'm no genius but I'm no moron either (debatable I guess). I have tried to install zsc and global banking on a 1.0.6.2 Chernarus map but, while I can access the food trader at Stary, I cannot access any other traders and, while I get the coin icon on the right of the screen, I do not get the bank icon. There are so many steps to this install that I have no idea where I might have gone wrong and I am not a coder so I have no idea how to figure it out.  I tried to install the default config PBOs provided but I believe they are for Overpoch. If anyone has the time to take a look at my PBOs and maybe give me some advice I would really appreciate it. I tried to upload them here but the file size is too large or it is the wrong file type. Thanks!

If you are struggling installing this, you could always install my mod pack, it has a lot of my mods built in ready to go and tested: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, salival said:

If you are struggling installing this, you could always install my mod pack, it has a lot of my mods built in ready to go and tested: 

 

Oh man, this is awesome! Thanks so much for putting this together. It saved me hours (okay days) of work and increased my self esteem because even I can do this! The only thing I noticed that was odd was the prices of things at the traders. A lot of the items are selling for 1 coin and can be bought for 2.  There are others that can be bought for 1 and sold for 5 or 6. I went into tried to change it into \dayz_code\configs\Category and looked at the prices and they are totally different and seem okay. Any idea what might be happening here? Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vladick said:

Oh man, this is awesome! Thanks so much for putting this together. It saved me hours (okay days) of work and increased my self esteem because even I can do this! The only thing I noticed that was odd was the prices of things at the traders. A lot of the items are selling for 1 coin and can be bought for 2.  There are others that can be bought for 1 and sold for 5 or 6. I went into tried to change it into \dayz_code\configs\Category and looked at the prices and they are totally different and seem okay. Any idea what might be happening here? Thanks again!

The trader files by default are in briefcase format not coins

I just updated the install readme for the coins side of it: https://github.com/oiad/modPack#enabling-zscglobal-banking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, salival said:

The trader files by default are in briefcase format not coins

Uncomment this line here https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/description.ext#L85

And then delete or comment out this line: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/description.ext#L86

That did the trick. Thanks so much for your help! I was getting ready to go outside and kick some rocks when I read your reply. It fixed my trader prices and saved me from a sore toe all at the same time! Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi maybe someone can help me . I updatet my server to the 1.0.6.2 and i use ZSC .Now i can´t sell vehicles but i can buy them ,sell weapons and items is not a problem only the Vehicles .

Everytime it say´s "u traded it for 0 coins " but the vehicle doesn´t desapper and i got no coins . idk why pls help me :(

Edit : there are no errors at the RPT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxx1994 said:

Hi maybe someone can help me . I updatet my server to the 1.0.6.2 and i use ZSC .Now i can´t sell vehicles but i can buy them ,sell weapons and items is not a problem only the Vehicles .

Everytime it say´s "u traded it for 0 coins " but the vehicle doesn´t desapper and i got no coins . idk why pls help me :(

Edit : there are no errors at the RPT

Hi,

I will message you my email address for you to send your dayz_server and mission pbo

Also please don't make 2 posts for the same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, salival said:

You will need to change this line in your init.sqf to reflect the napf traders: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L115

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#installing-npc-based-banks-optional

i.e napf.sqf

Just wanted to update you that I think i fixed it. I had a typo when I was changing the trader. Thanks for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just a trying to work something out with the bank system ...

I used this :

if (_newPlayer) then {_bankCoins = 5000;};

to give new players starter money but I'm having a lot of players NOT getting it and I'm guessing it's because when they try to connect to the server the first time and for whatever reasons they don't get in it still counts as their first log in. 

So once they finally do get in the server their money is not in the bank and I have to go give it to them ingame.

MY QUESTION : 

Can go to phpMyAdmin / player data / Columns / BankCoins / Change 

and change the default value from 0 to X coins and have it work?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bricktop said:

I'm just a trying to work something out with the bank system ...

I used this :

if (_newPlayer) then {_bankCoins = 5000;};

to give new players starter money but I'm having a lot of players NOT getting it and I'm guessing it's because when they try to connect to the server the first time and for whatever reasons they don't get in it still counts as their first log in. 

So once they finally do get in the server their money is not in the bank and I have to go give it to them ingame.

MY QUESTION : 

Can go to phpMyAdmin / player data / Columns / BankCoins / Change 

and change the default value from 0 to X coins and have it work?

 

Hey,

I have had the _bankCoins working before but have had a few people since saying it also wasnt working, when I went to try it again it appears as it doesnt work sometimes.

Yes, you should be able to change the default in the database to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My coin is working fine. My bank is working fine. Both images are there.

But and you know there is always a but.

I get this error on my client side rpt

Error in expression <scripts\zsc\images\bank.paa'/><br/>
    ",[_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error position: <_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _money
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.sauerland\scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf, line 13
ca\misc\piskoviste.p3d: house, config class missing
ca\buildings\tents\stan.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
Error in expression <scripts\zsc\images\bank.paa'/><br/>
    ",[_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error position: <_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _money
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.sauerland\scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf, line 13

it just spams away.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I did a search for this already but i'm not sure on the keywords to use. @salival I'm sure I have asked you this in the past however I am currently drawing a blank here. I'm trying to add coins to the infistar but it doesn't seem to work. 

Spoiler

        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Change Coins",changeCoins,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give +25,000 Coins",adminCoinsPlus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give -25,000 Coins",adminCoinsMinus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];

I already have what I put into the spoiler in the AT.sqf but doesn't work. The text shows up in the admin menu under "specified target" but when I click on my name and add coins for test it does nothing. Anything else I would need to add to make this work for me? Thank you in advanced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nova said:

Hello. I did a search for this already but i'm not sure on the keywords to use. @salival I'm sure I have asked you this in the past however I am currently drawing a blank here. I'm trying to add coins to the infistar but it doesn't seem to work. 

  Hide contents

        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Change Coins",changeCoins,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give +25,000 Coins",adminCoinsPlus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give -25,000 Coins",adminCoinsMinus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];

I already have what I put into the spoiler in the AT.sqf but doesn't work. The text shows up in the admin menu under "specified target" but when I click on my name and add coins for test it does nothing. Anything else I would need to add to make this work for me? Thank you in advanced.

There is a forum thread on here, maybe in this zsc thread about adding coins to infistar, I posted how I do it on my server in there.

If you get stuck, I can add it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@salival I'm so sorry for this late reply. I took a look and was unable to find this. i did however find someone else who offered a tip and seemed to have worked but all I get is public variable restriction value #260 when i tried to add coins to myself for test. I add it to the b.eye filters and doesnt work. Error is !=PVAH_WriteLogReq (which i added) but still get kicked. I heard filters for 1062 are kinda wachy and recommended for now to disable all filters until some are made up so i may have no choice but to do this. and yeah i know it sounds bad but what else can i do haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nova said:

@salival I'm so sorry for this late reply. I took a look and was unable to find this. i did however find someone else who offered a tip and seemed to have worked but all I get is public variable restriction value #260 when i tried to add coins to myself for test. I add it to the b.eye filters and doesnt work. Error is !=PVAH_WriteLogReq (which i added) but still get kicked. I heard filters for 1062 are kinda wachy and recommended for now to disable all filters until some are made up so i may have no choice but to do this. and yeah i know it sounds bad but what else can i do haha

Uhhh

You should not get a PV restriction from adding coins to a player

I would really recommend not running BE filters either.

As I said, if you get stuck I can add them for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Similar Content

    • By Vladick
      BSBS Server IP: 207.244.146.179
      Website: https://bsbsepoch.000webhostapp.com/
      Discord: https://discord.gg/PVn8PvG
      Server Features:
      PVP Database wiped 1/5/18 ESS V3 spawn selection Coins and Global Banking WAI missions and Roaming DZAI Bandits Customized map additions Skalisky Bridge Skalisky Island Bandit Camp with high loot (fun mission!) Garage Door Opener Virtual Garage Deploy bike Refuel, Repair, Rearm Take clothes Bury Body Butcher Body Locate vehicle with keys and GPS One plot poll per player Indestructible bases Trader Safe Zones Day/Night Schedule 4-hour restarts
  • Advertisement
  • Donation Box

    Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

  • Advertisement
  • Discord

×