[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

5 minutes ago, Dusty459 said:

@salival No Bud I see what your doing adding Bank system to Trader Which is Safer Don't go back push On for all Our Sakes

That was not my intention, can you edit your previous post to cut that RPT log out? In future just paste a few relevant lines.

All these problems are coming from me rushing the vehicle banking, all the rest of it worked fine lol

1 minute ago, Dusty459 said:

Ah I got it mixed lol still your the main man doing it Take ur Time

Also Eailer post Zupa wasn't the one it was

https://github.com/EpochSC/SingleCurrencyStorage

That allowed vehicle banking is there anything wrong that you can use

That is Zupa

Everything is working, I just had stupid syntax/typo mistakes because I threw it together quickly when people started crying because it didn't have vehicle banking.

I have also fixed the trader issue with bandit/hero not working correctly (Modifications from my server that I forgot to revert)

Yes dusty please edit your post and change the long RPT into a spoiler tag...

As for the banking. I understand the epoch devs opinion on it. But as for my servers, we run single currency with global banking. If we do end up going to 106, the players would like to have global banking again.

Now..my question is this.. is there any plans for global or not? if not ill continue to look into it. but if yes, would be great to know lol my knowledge is very limited haha

1 minute ago, theduke said:

Yes dusty please edit your post and change the long RPT into a spoiler tag...

As for the banking. I understand the epoch devs opinion on it. But as for my servers, we run single currency with global banking. If we do end up going to 106, the players would like to have global banking again.

Now..my question is this.. is there any plans for global or not? if not ill continue to look into it. but if yes, would be great to know lol my knowledge is very limited haha

I don't like the idea of global banking, but i'm not against adding it, I just need time

As I said in my previous post I have made a lot of mistakes trying to rush things to get it done because people were upset I didn't include vehicle banking (private messages turn into therapy sessions for people) so i'd like to avoid that again

I should have all these issues fixed soon, A lot of them have been stupid mistakes and oversights on my end.

3 minutes ago, salival said:

I don't like the idea of global banking, but i'm not against adding it, I just need time

As I said in my previous post I have made a lot of mistakes trying to rush things to get it done because people were upset I didn't include vehicle banking (private messages turn into therapy sessions for people) so i'd like to avoid that again

I should have all these issues fixed soon, A lot of them have been stupid mistakes and oversights on my end.

That would be much appreciated honestly... It doesnt bother me banking in cars and safes..but the veterans would like if we could keep it as close as possible.  And i understand.

As for when you have this ready, take your time. lol Im in no rush and specially if im not the one doing it, cant expect you to change the world for us.  Do what you do best and take your time.

Thanks again

EDIT: Thanks @Dusty459 for the change.  

AS for other scripts. I managed to get the advanced gem crafting working. Now i jsut need to go through the items to make sure to change the appropriate classnames of the items...

will make a post for 106 when its fully tested

Well,

I've gone through and fixed all the problems that I can see (Have I introduced any again? Haha) and tested each install step on my test server and everything works.

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC has been updated with newer install instructions that make a bit more sense

I've also changed the server_traders so that they work now

Please update to the this version and let me know if there are any issues @Dusty459

2 hours ago, Dusty459 said:

I wIll do Thank you do I need to Go through the Files again to add Coin to vehicle

I would probably go through the install instructions and check everything, I removed a few of the issues that I caused, maybe even start again

26 minutes ago, kingpapawawa said:

I might need to start from scratch again also. I have added 3 scripts you updated recently.. take clothes, zsc, vkc. everything works except when i lock then unlock a safe the coins go away (still show in the database).

Did you use the server_updateObject.sqf and server_handleGear.sqf I included?

Do you have this variable set  correctly? https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/dayz_code/init/variables.sqf#L5

3 hours ago, Dusty459 said:

Just Noticed that the Banking with  vehicles works but after restart the money is gone

Hey mate, I think you are correct there, I believe I overlooked that and just assumed it would work.

I'll get a fix sorted tomorrow.

Cheers for the headsup.

35 minutes ago, A Man said:

@salival I had that problem with my coin version too. I had to hard code every vehicle for the coins because it looks like that the coin script needs an exact object not an array like AllVehicle or car_base.

Yeah, I had a fix in mind this morning but I had to leave for work. I think it's pretty easy, I just need to test it.