[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I'm having quite an odd problem vir my ZSC installation.

Background: I've just installed a clean copy of Dayz Epoch Panthera 1.0.6.2 and only added admin tools. Everything is running as expected. Only notable change that I made is to move the server_traders.sqf from the root of the mission file to the scripts\traders (backing up the default Chernarus sqf), as the Panthera *.sqf isn't supplied with ZSC. This all works fine with the standard Gold currency.

The Problem: As soon as I add ZSC to the server, the traders "lose" most their inventory. Only certain inventory items remain such as "Attacments" at the weapons dealer. No weapons are displayed.

I've even recreated the Epoch database and verified the IDs in the database match those specified in the server_traders.sqf.

Any ideas on where I might start searching for the cause of the problem?

46 minutes ago, Wurmsous said:

Hi guys.

I'm having quite an odd problem vir my ZSC installation.

Background: I've just installed a clean copy of Dayz Epoch Panthera 1.0.6.2 and only added admin tools. Everything is running as expected. Only notable change that I made is to move the server_traders.sqf from the root of the mission file to the scripts\traders (backing up the default Chernarus sqf), as the Panthera *.sqf isn't supplied with ZSC. This all works fine with the standard Gold currency.

The Problem: As soon as I add ZSC to the server, the traders "lose" most their inventory. Only certain inventory items remain such as "Attacments" at the weapons dealer. No weapons are displayed.

I've even recreated the Epoch database and verified the IDs in the database match those specified in the server_traders.sqf.

Any ideas on where I might start searching for the cause of the problem?

ZSC Needs to have its own configs for traders, the server_traders.sqf file you moved from the root to scripts will have overridden the zsc defaults.

This is what loads your trader categories: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L103

Those categories nthen need to match up to your cfgTraders files: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/tree/master/dayz_code/configs

Unfortunately there are no trader category files for panthera, there was never really any people wanting me to do them

45 minutes ago, victorks said:

erro how to fix ??

Sem título.png

You missed this step:

Download the stringTable.xml file linked below from the Community Localization GitHub and copy it to your mission folder, it is a community based localization file and contains translations for major community mods including this one.

https://github.com/oiad/communityLocalizations/blob/master/stringtable.xml

12 minutes ago, Necromunger said:

How difficult would it be to possibly have the buy and sell prices for classes stored in the database like the normal trader items have with bold and briefcases?

Database traders are slow, I wouldn't recommend them at all

On 3/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, salival said:

ZSC Needs to have its own configs for traders, the server_traders.sqf file you moved from the root to scripts will have overridden the zsc defaults.

This is what loads your trader categories: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L103

Those categories nthen need to match up to your cfgTraders files: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/tree/master/dayz_code/configs

Unfortunately there are no trader category files for panthera, there was never really any people wanting me to do them

@salival Ok, so my stubbornness got the better of me and I decided to persue my dream of a Panthera map with ZSC. (whilst my Napf server is entertaining a couple of people in the mean time)

Would you be willing to guide me while I "Frankenstein" it together?

I've done the following thus far:

1.  Created a server_traders.sqf derived from \z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\panthera2.sqf and verified the "tid" in my database traders_data table

2. Backed up scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf and replaced it with my new server_traders.sqf

3. call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf"; in the mission  init.sqf

4. execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\panthera2.sqf";  to add the trader agents

I haven't bothered editing anything in the dayz_code\configs\cfgServerTrader.hpp and Category headers, as they seem to be common to all maps.

Now I get a "Sctrip server_traders.sqf not found" warning before entering the game and the inventory of som traders are still empty... <-- This seems to be the big clue

(side note: this is for me alone and I do not intend to distribute it at all without due permission from the original authors)

1 minute ago, Wurmsous said:

@salival Ok, so my stubbornness got the better of me and I decided to persue my dream of a Panthera map with ZSC. (whilst my Napf server is entertaining a couple of people in the mean time)

Would you be willing to guide me while I "Frankenstein" it together?

I've done the following thus far:

1.  Created a server_traders.sqf derived from \z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\panthera2.sqf and verified the "tid" in my database traders_data table

2. Backed up scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf and replaced it with my new server_traders.sqf

3. call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf"; in the mission  init.sqf

4. execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\panthera2.sqf";  to add the trader agents

I haven't bothered editing anything in the dayz_code\configs\cfgServerTrader.hpp and Category headers, as they seem to be common to all maps.

Now I get a "Sctrip server_traders.sqf not found" warning before entering the game and the inventory of som traders are still empty... <-- This seems to be the big clue

(side note: this is for me alone and I do not intend to distribute it at all without due permission from the original authors)

Hey,

That's definitely the file that needs modifying, basically all you need to do is make sure the  categoryIDS match the .hpp files that come with ZSC (some are different) and then some are different again for overpoch.

Panthera hero vendor: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/system/mission/server_traders/panthera2.sqf#L4-L8

ZSC Chernarus hero vendor: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/scripts/traders/server_traders.sqf#L8-L12

That's all i'm doing when I'm converting them to ZSC, as long as they read the same category number for each vendor, they will work

The server_traders.sqf not found error is from this file: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_server/init/mission_check.sqf#L8

Thanks again for the rapid reply.

Still no joy... I'll double-check my server_traders.sqf against the Category header files and get back to you. Thanks for the help.

Update: IT WORKS!! Still getting that script not found message though after removing it from my _files = [......] list in mission_check.sqf

Thanks for the pointers salival. The guys are going to love this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30.03.2018 at 12:08 AM, salival said:

You missed this step:

Download the stringTable.xml file linked below from the Community Localization GitHub and copy it to your mission folder, it is a community based localization file and contains translations for major community mods including this one.

https://github.com/oiad/communityLocalizations/blob/master/stringtable.xml

didnt change anything to me/:

• 3 weeks later...

I must ask now.

I'm usually not that stupid when it comes to arma scripting, but I ran out of ideas on my problem.

I debugged it as far as I could and what I found out is, that when I open a safe to access the band dialog

it does not transfer the coins from the locked safe to the unlocked one.

my debug lines tell me this:

0 coins in safe:

14:13:01 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: Z_singleCurrency = true, Z_MoneyVariable = cashMoney"
14:13:01 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: unlock: VaultStorageLocked coins = 0"
14:13:01 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: unlock: VaultStorage coins = any"

tested with added 501 coins to safe via database:

14:27:18 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: Z_singleCurrency = true, Z_MoneyVariable = cashMoney"
14:27:18 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: unlock: VaultStorageLocked coins = 501"
14:27:18 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: unlock: VaultStorage coins = any"

locking the safe throws me this:

14:13:27 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: Z_singleCurrency = true, Z_MoneyVariable = cashMoney"
14:13:27 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: lock: VaultStorage coins = any"
14:13:27 "TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: lock: VaultStorageLocked coins = any"

this is the debug code:

switch (_status) do {
	case 0: { //Unlocking
		_unlockedClass = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "unlockedClass");
		_weapons = _obj getVariable ["WeaponCargo",[]];
		_magazines = _obj getVariable ["MagazineCargo",[]];
		_backpacks = _obj getVariable ["BackpackCargo",[]];
		if (Z_singleCurrency) then {_coins = _obj getVariable [Z_MoneyVariable,0];};
		diag_log format ["TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: Z_singleCurrency = %1, Z_MoneyVariable = %2", Z_singleCurrency, Z_MoneyVariable];
		diag_log format ["TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: unlock: %1 coins = %2", typeof _obj, _obj getVariable [Z_MoneyVariable,0]];
		// Create new unlocked safe, then delete old locked safe
		//_holder = createVehicle [_unlockedClass,_pos,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
		_holder = _unlockedClass createVehicle [0,0,0];
		_holder setDir _dir;
		_holder setVariable ["memDir",_dir,true];
		_holder setVectorDirAndUp _vector;
		_holder setPosATL _pos;
		_holder setVariable ["CharacterID",_charID,true];
		_holder setVariable ["ObjectID",_objectID,true];
		_holder setVariable ["ObjectUID",_objectUID,true];
		_holder setVariable ["OEMPos",_pos,true];
		if (DZE_permanentPlot) then {_holder setVariable ["ownerPUID",_ownerID,true];};
		if (Z_singleCurrency) then {_holder setVariable [Z_MoneyVariable,_coins,true];};
		diag_log format ["TLR_DEBUG: zsc_server_handeSafeGear: unlock: %1 coins = %2", typeof _holder, _holder getVariable [Z_MoneyVariable,0]];
		deleteVehicle _obj;

[_weapons,_magazines,_backpacks,_holder] call fn_addCargo;
	};

does anyone have a clue what I could have missed? it seems like setvar throws an error when setting it on the unlocked safe.

Im using the latest zsc version. server_handleSafeGear is 100% like the provided .sqf file.

So I followed the instructions to the letter. I used only the files provided, not really anything too extreme in terms of other mods running...I can get the coins on my character, spawn the bankers but the check wallet, banker dialog and safe storage dialog just never come up. I've considered just putting in the code to keep coins after death but I hate having things not working correctly.

Spoiler

"Sent to server PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord: [76561198007438095, 16, 0, Bufford T. Justice]"
[]
"player_forceSave called from fsm"
"Admin Tools: Activate.sqf loaded"
"Admin Tools: FunctionKeys.sqf Loaded"
"Admin Tools: NumberKeys.sqf Loaded"
"Admin Tools: safeZones.sqf loaded"
String STR_CL_ZSC_TRADE_COINS not found
String STR_CL_ZSC_CHECK_WALLET not found
Client: Object 3:4 (type Type_99) not found.
Client: Object 3:4 (type Type_124) not found.
Client: Object 3:4 (type Type_98) not found.
"PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"MPframework inited"
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"dayz_preloadFinished reset"
"Loading custom client compiles"
"Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
"Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
"Service Points: loading config..."
String STR_CL_SP_MESSAGE not found
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf: Plants libs tests done!"
No owner
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login1",["76561198007438095",B 1-1-A:1 (Bufford T. Justice)]]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_send",[B 1-1-A:1 (Bufford T. Justice),"dayzSetDate",[B 1-1-A:1 (Bufford T. Justice)]]]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login1",["76561198007438095",B 1-1-A:1 (Bufford T. Justice)]]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_send",[B 1-1-A:1 (Bufford T. Justice),"dayzSetDate",[B 1-1-A:1 (Bufford T. Justice)]]]
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
[25665.7,"z\addons\dayz_code\system\scheduler\sched_init.sqf","Scheduler started"]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login2",["16",B 1-1-B:1 (Bufford T. Justice),"76561198007438095",9,[["ItemToolbox","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","ItemGPS","vil_USP45SD","ItemKeyRed984","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemSledge","ItemKnife","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","vil_M110sd"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag",["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",1],["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",19],"20Rnd_762x51_DMR",["100Rnd_762x54_PK",42],["100Rnd_762x54_PK",96],"100Rnd_762x54_PK","ItemMorphine","ItemAntibiotic6","ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","ItemBandage"],"Pecheneg_DZ"]]]
["Date & time received:",[2012,8,2,13,42]]
["Local date on this client:",[2012,8,2,13,41]]
"Sent to server PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord: [76561198007438095, 16, 0, Bufford T. Justice]"
[]
[25666.7,"onPreloadStarted"]
[25667,"onPreloadFinished"]
"keyboard_keys reset"
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available
"RE rtitleTextcode args:[any,any,"Bandits have established a Medical Outpost!\nGo Secure their Medical Supplies!","PLAIN",10]"
String STR_CL_ZSC_BANK_TELLER not found
Creation of object Agent 0x3b1e4380 failed, state NONE
Creation of object Agent 0x4e4d2480 failed, state NONE
Creation of object Agent 0x41370600 failed, state NONE

Spoiler

respawn = "BASE";
respawnDelay = 0;
respawnDialog = 0;
onLoadMission = "DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Chernarus";
OnLoadIntroTime = 0;
OnLoadMissionTime = 0;
disabledAI = 1;
disableChannels[] = {0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
onPauseScript = "";
briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;

titleParam1 = "AutoLogin:";
valuesParam1[] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 31};
defValueParam1 = 10; //auto login time limit in seconds, set value to 31 to disable auto login
textsParam1[] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, "Disabled"};

loadScreen = "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa";

class Header
{
    gameType = COOP;            //DM, Team, Coop, ...
    minPlayers = 1;             //min # of players the mission supports
    maxPlayers = 100;           //Max # of players the mission supports
};

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscTitles {
    #include "scripts\zsc\playerHud.hpp"
    class wm_disp {
        idd = -1;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['wm_disp', _this select 0]";
        fadein = 0;
        fadeout = 0;
        duration = 10e10;
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class wm_text2 {
                idc = 1;
                x = safeZoneX+0.027;//safeZoneW*0.01;
                y = safeZoneY+safeZoneH-0.16;
                w = 0.151*safeZoneH;
                h = 0.057*safeZoneH;
                shadow = 2;
                class Attributes {
                    font = "EtelkaNarrowMediumPro";
                    color = "#24FFFFFF";
                    align = "left"; // put "center" here if you want some background
                    valign = "middle";
                    shadow = 2;
                };
                colorBackground[] = { 1, 0.3, 0, 0 };  // uncomment and increase 4th number to have a background
                size = 0.06*safeZoneH;
                type = 13;
                style = 0;
                text = "";
            };
        };
    };    
};
class CfgSounds
    {
        sounds[] =
        {
            Radio_Message_Sound
            ,IWAC_Message_Sound
        };
        class Radio_Message_Sound
        {
            name="Radio_Message_Sound";
            sound[] = {scripts\radio\radio.ogg,0.4,1};
            titles[] = {};
        };
        class IWAC_Message_Sound
        {
            name="IWAC_Message_Sound";
            sound[] = {scripts\radio\IWACsound.ogg,0.4,1};
            titles[] = {};
        };
    };
#include "dayz_code\gui\description.hpp"
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\CfgLoot\CfgLoot.hpp"
#include "dayz_code\Configs\CfgServerTrader.hpp"
#include "dayz_code\configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "scripts\zsc\zsc.hpp"
#include "dayz_code\configs\RscDisplay\advancedTrading.hpp"
#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

Spoiler

/*    
    For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/

//Server settings
dayZ_instance = 11; //Instance ID of this server
dayZ_serverName = ""; //Shown to all players in the bottom left of the screen (country code + server number)

//Game settings
dayz_antihack = 1; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_enableRules = true; //Enables a nice little news/rules feed on player login (make sure to keep the lists quick).
dayz_quickSwitch = false; //Turns on forced animation for weapon switch. (hotkeys 1,2,3) False = enable animations, True = disable animations
dayz_POIs = false; //Adds Point of Interest map additions (negatively impacts FPS)
dayz_infectiousWaterholes = false; //Randomly adds some bodies, graves and wrecks by ponds (negatively impacts FPS)
dayz_ForcefullmoonNights = true; // Forces night time to be full moon.
dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount = 500; //Puts a random amount of fuel in all fuel stations.

//DayZMod presets
dayz_presets = "Custom"; //"Custom","Classic","Vanilla","Elite"

//Only need to edit if you are running a custom server.
if (dayz_presets == "Custom") then {
    dayz_enableGhosting = false; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
    dayz_ghostTimer = 60; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be disconnected before being able to login again.
    dayz_spawnselection = 0; //(Chernarus only) Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = spawn choice based on limits
    dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 0; //0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
    dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 0;    // heli crash options 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
    dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 0; // infected base spawn 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass 
    dayz_bleedingeffect = 2; //1 = blood on the ground (negatively impacts FPS), 2 = partical effect, 3 = both
    dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked
    dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = true; //true, Enables nutrition system, false, disables nutrition system.
    dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = true; // disable blood types system and use the single classic ItemBloodbag
    dayz_enableFlies = false; // Enable flies on dead bodies (negatively impacts FPS).
};

//Temp settings
dayz_DamageMultiplier = 2; //1 - 0 = Disabled, anything over 1 will multiply damage. Damage Multiplier for Zombies.
dayz_maxGlobalZeds = 500; //Limit the total zeds server wide.
dayz_temperature_override = false; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.

enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES START //
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line
// See the above file for a full list including descriptions and default values
// Uncomment the lines below to change the default loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","10Rnd_762x54_SVD","10Rnd_762x54_SVD"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemMap","ItemFlashlight","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemToolbox","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","M9_DZ", "SVD_CAMO"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];
dayz_paraSpawn = false; // Halo spawn
DZE_BackpackAntiTheft = false; // Prevent stealing from backpacks in trader zones
DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Allow building on roads
DZE_PlayerZed = true; // Enable spawning as a player zombie when players die with infected status
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = true; // Enable R3F weight. Players carrying too much will be overburdened and forced to move slowly.
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 0; // Steps required to build. If greater than 0 this applies to all objects.
DZE_GodModeBase = false; // Make player built base objects indestructible
DZE_requireplot = 0; // Require a plot pole to build  0 = Off, 1 = On
DZE_PlotPole = [30,45]; // Radius owned by plot pole [Regular objects,Other plotpoles]. Difference between them is the minimum buffer between bases.
DZE_BuildingLimit = 150; // Max number of built objects allowed in DZE_PlotPole radius
DZE_SafeZonePosArray = [[[6325,7807,0],100],[[4063,11664,0],100],[[11447,11364,0],100],[[1606,7803,0],100],[[12944,12766,0],100],[[12060,12638,0],100]]; // Format is [[[3D POS],RADIUS],[[3D POS],RADIUS]]; Stops loot and zed spawn, salvage and players being killed if their vehicle is destroyed in these zones.
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; // Allow players to bloodbag themselves
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000,15,120]; // [blood amount given, infection chance %, cooldown in seconds]
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Max number of random road blocks to spawn around the map
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Max number of random vehicles to spawn around the map
spawnArea = 1400; // Distance around markers to find a safe spawn position
spawnShoremode = 1; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = false; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

diag_log 'dayz_preloadFinished reset';
dayz_preloadFinished=nil;
onPreloadStarted "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadStarted']; dayz_preloadFinished = false;";
onPreloadFinished "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadFinished']; dayz_preloadFinished = true;";
with uiNameSpace do {RscDMSLoad=nil;}; // autologon at next logon

if (!isDedicated) then {
    enableSaving [false, false];    startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
    progressLoadingScreen 0;
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = localize 'str_login_missionFile';
    progress_monitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\progress_monitor.sqf";
    0 cutText ['','BLACK',0];
    0 fadeSound 0;
    0 fadeMusic 0;
    _nill = execvm "custom\debug_monitor\debug_monitor.sqf";
};
debugMonitor = true;

initialized = false;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.05;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.15;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.25;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader city objects locally on every machine early
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\debug_monitor\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "logistic\init.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools config file
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools variables
initialized = true;

setTerrainGrid 25;
if (dayz_REsec == 1) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf";};
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
    if (dayz_POIs && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\poi\init.sqf";};
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader agents
    if (Z_singleCurrency && {Z_globalBanking && Z_globalBankingTraders}) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\init.sqf";}; // Add global banking agents

//Get the server to setup what waterholes are going to be infected and then broadcast to everyone.
    if (dayz_infectiousWaterholes && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\infectiousWaterholes\init.sqf";};

// Lootable objects from CfgTownGeneratorDefault.hpp
    if (dayz_townGenerator) then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\MainLootableObjects.sqf"; };
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    if (toLower worldName == "chernarus") then {
        execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\hideGlitchObjects.sqf";
    };

//Enables Plant lib fixes
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

if (dayz_townGenerator) then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\client_plantSpawner.sqf"; };
    execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.fsm";
    execVM "scripts\servicePoints\init.sqf";
    //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
    if (DZE_R3F_WEIGHT) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\R3F_Realism\R3F_Realism_Init.sqf";};
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\zsc\zscInit.sqf";
    execVM "scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf";
    [] execVM "dayz_code\compile\remote_message.sqf";
    waitUntil {scriptDone progress_monitor};
    cutText ["","BLACK IN", 3];
    3 fadeSound 1;
    3 fadeMusic 1;
    endLoadingScreen;
};
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; // Epoch admin tools

Spoiler

scriptName "Functions\misc\fn_selfActions.sqf";
/***********************************************************
    ADD ACTIONS FOR SELF
    - Function
    - [] call fnc_usec_selfActions;
************************************************************/
private ["_canPickLight","_text","_unlock","_lock","_totalKeys","_temp_keys","_temp_keys_names","_restrict",
"_hasKey","_oldOwner","_hasAttached","_isZombie","_isHarvested","_isMan","_isFuel","_hasRawMeat","_hastinitem","_player_deleteBuild",
"_player_lockUnlock_crtl","_displayName","_hasIgnitors","_menu","_menu1","_allowTow","_liftHeli","_found","_posL","_posC","_height","_attached",
"_combi","_findNearestGen","_humanity_logic","_low_high","_cancel","_buy","_buyV","_humanity","_traderMenu","_warn","_typeOfCursorTarget",
"_isVehicle","_isBicycle","_isDestructable","_isGenerator","_ownerID","_isVehicletype","_hasBarrel","_hasFuel20","_hasFuel5","_hasEmptyFuelCan",
"_itemsPlayer","_hasToolbox","_hasbottleitem","_isAlive","_isPlant","_istypeTent","_upgradeItems","_isDisallowRefuel","_isDog",
"_isModular","_isModularDoor","_isHouse","_isGateOperational","_isGateLockable","_isFence","_isLockableGate","_isUnlocked","_isOpen","_isClosed","_ownerArray","_ownerBuildLock",
"_ownerPID","_speed","_dog","_vehicle","_inVehicle","_cursorTarget","_primaryWeapon","_currentWeapon","_magazinesPlayer","_onLadder","_canDo",
"_nearLight","_vehicleOwnerID","_hasHotwireKit","_isPZombie","_dogHandle","_allowedDistance","_id","_upgrade","_weaponsPlayer","_hasCrowbar",
"_allowed","_hasAccess","_uid","_myCharID","_isLocked","_isClose"];

_vehicle = vehicle player;
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);
_cursorTarget = cursorTarget;
_primaryWeapon = primaryWeapon player;
_currentWeapon = currentWeapon player;
_magazinesPlayer = magazines player;
_onLadder = (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf && !r_player_unconscious && !_onLadder);
_uid = getPlayerUID player;
_nearLight = nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_canPickLight = false;
_myCharID = player getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
_vehicleOwnerID = _vehicle getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
_hasHotwireKit = "ItemHotwireKit" in _magazinesPlayer;
_isPZombie = player isKindOf "PZombie_VB";
_isClose = (player distance _cursorTarget < 3);
_dogHandle = player getVariable ["dogID",0];

if (!isNull _nearLight) then {
    if (_nearLight distance player < 4) then {
        _canPickLight = isNull (_nearLight getVariable ["owner",objNull]);
    };
};

//Grab Flare
if (_canPickLight && !dayz_hasLight && !_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_grabflare < 0) then {
        _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (typeOf _nearLight) >> "displayName");
        s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_15",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_pickup.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true];
        s_player_removeflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_17",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_remove.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_grabflare;
    player removeAction s_player_removeflare;
    s_player_grabflare = -1;
    s_player_removeflare = -1;
};

if (s_player_equip_carry < 0) then {
    if (dayz_onBack != "" && { !_inVehicle && { !_onLadder && { !r_player_unconscious } } }) then {
        dz_plr_carryActionItem = dayz_onBack;
        _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> dz_plr_carryActionItem >> "displayName");
        s_player_equip_carry = player addAction [
            format [localize "STR_ACTIONS_WEAPON", _text],
            "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_switchWeapon_action.sqf",
            nil, 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    if (dayz_onBack != dz_plr_carryActionItem || { _inVehicle || { _onLadder || { r_player_unconscious } } } ) then {
        player removeAction s_player_equip_carry;
        s_player_equip_carry = -1;
    };
};

if ((_currentWeapon in Dayz_fishingItems) && {!dayz_fishingInprogress} && {!_inVehicle} && {!dayz_isSwimming}) then {
    if (s_player_fishing < 0) then {
        s_player_fishing = player addAction [localize "STR_ACTION_CAST", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_goFishing.sqf",player, 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_fishing;
    s_player_fishing = -1;
};
if ((_primaryWeapon in Dayz_fishingItems) && {!dayz_fishingInprogress} && {_inVehicle && (driver _vehicle != player)}) then {
    if (s_player_fishing_veh < 0) then {
        s_player_fishing_veh = _vehicle addAction [localize "STR_ACTION_CAST", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_goFishing.sqf",_vehicle, 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    _vehicle removeAction s_player_fishing_veh;
    s_player_fishing_veh = -1;
};

/* //Allows drinking from hands at ponds and ambient wells, but may negatively impact performance
if (_canDo && !_inVehicle && !dayz_isSwimming && ((call fn_nearWaterHole) select 0)) then {
    if (s_player_Drinkfromhands < 0) then {
        s_player_Drinkfromhands = player addAction [localize "STR_ACTIONS_DRINK2", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\water_fill.sqf","hands", 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    if (s_player_Drinkfromhands >= 0) then {
        player removeAction s_player_Drinkfromhands;
        s_player_Drinkfromhands = -1;
    };
};
*/

if (_inVehicle) then {
    DZE_myVehicle = _vehicle;
    if (_vehicleOwnerID != "0" && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_lockUnlockInside_ctrl < 0) then {
            _totalKeys = call epoch_tempKeys;
            _temp_keys = _totalKeys select 0;
            _temp_keys_names = _totalKeys select 1;    
            _hasKey = _vehicleOwnerID in _temp_keys;
            _oldOwner = (_vehicleOwnerID == _uid);

_text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf DZE_myVehicle) >> "displayName");
            if (locked DZE_myVehicle) then {
                if (_hasKey || _oldOwner) then {
                    _unlock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\unlock_veh.sqf",[DZE_myVehicle,(_temp_keys_names select (_temp_keys find _vehicleOwnerID))], 2, false, true];
                    s_player_lockUnlockInside set [count s_player_lockUnlockInside,_unlock];
                    s_player_lockUnlockInside_ctrl = 1;
                } else {
                    if (_hasHotwireKit) then {
                        _unlock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HOTWIRE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\hotwire_veh.sqf",DZE_myVehicle, 2, true, true];
                    } else {
                        _unlock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_VEHLOCKED"], "",DZE_myVehicle, 2, true, true];
                    };
                };
            } else {
                    _lock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\lock_veh.sqf",DZE_myVehicle, 1, false, true];
                    s_player_lockUnlockInside set [count s_player_lockUnlockInside,_lock];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        {DZE_myVehicle removeAction _x} count s_player_lockUnlockInside;s_player_lockUnlockInside = [];
        s_player_lockUnlockInside_ctrl = -1;
    };
} else {
    {DZE_myVehicle removeAction _x} count s_player_lockUnlockInside;s_player_lockUnlockInside = [];
};

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
    _hasAttached = _vehicle getVariable["hasAttached",false];
    if (_inVehicle && {_vehicle isKindOf "Air"} && {(([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) < 30} && {speed _vehicle < 5} && {typeName _hasAttached == "OBJECT"}) then {
        if (s_player_heli_detach < 0) then {
            dayz_myLiftVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_player_heli_detach = dayz_myLiftVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DETACHVEHICLE","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliDetach.sqf",[dayz_myLiftVehicle,_hasAttached],2,false,true];
        };
    } else {
        dayz_myLiftVehicle removeAction s_player_heli_detach;
        s_player_heli_detach = -1;
    };
};

if (DZE_HaloJump) then {
    if (_inVehicle && {_vehicle isKindOf "Air"} && {(([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) > 400}) then {
        if (s_halo_action < 0) then {
            DZE_myHaloVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_halo_action = DZE_myHaloVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HALO","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\halo_jump.sqf",[],2,false,true];
        };
    } else {
        DZE_myHaloVehicle removeAction s_halo_action;
        s_halo_action = -1;
    };
};

if (DZE_NameTags > 0) then {
    if (s_player_showname < 0 && !_isPZombie) then {
        if (DZE_NameTags < 2) then {
            s_player_showname = 1;
            player setVariable["DZE_display_name",true,true];
        } else {
            s_player_showname = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMEYES", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",true, 0, true, false];
            s_player_showname1 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMENO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",false, 0, true, false];
        };
    };
};

if (_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_attack < 0) then {
        s_player_attack = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACK", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_attack.sqf", _cursorTarget, 6, false, true];
    };
    if (s_player_callzombies < 0) then {
        s_player_callzombies = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RAISEHORDE", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\call_zombies.sqf",player, 5, true, false];
    };
    if (s_player_pzombiesvision < 0) then {
        s_player_pzombiesvision = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NIGHTVIS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_vision.sqf", [], 4, false, true, "nightVision", "_this == _target"];
    };
    if (!isNull _cursorTarget && _isClose) then {
        _isZombie = _cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
        _isHarvested = _cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
        _isMan = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Man"; //includes animals and zombies
        if (!alive _cursorTarget && _isMan && !_isZombie && !_isHarvested) then {
            if (s_player_pzombiesfeed < 0) then {
                s_player_pzombiesfeed = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FEED", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_feed.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, false];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_pzombiesfeed;
            s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
        };
    } else {
    };
};

// Increase distance only if AIR or SHIP
_allowedDistance = if ((_cursorTarget isKindOf "Air") or (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship")) then {8} else {4};

if (!isNull _cursorTarget && !_inVehicle && !_isPZombie && (player distance _cursorTarget < _allowedDistance) && _canDo) then {
//Has some kind of target
    _typeOfCursorTarget = typeOf _cursorTarget;
    _isVehicle = _cursorTarget isKindOf "AllVehicles";
    _isBicycle = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle";
    _isDestructable = _cursorTarget isKindOf "BuiltItems";
    _isGenerator = _typeOfCursorTarget == "Generator_DZ";
    _isLocked = locked _cursorTarget;
    //_isVehicletype = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["ATV_US_EP1","ATV_CZ_EP1"]; //Checked in player_flipvehicle
    _isFuel = false;
    _hasBarrel = "ItemFuelBarrel" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasFuel20 = "ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasFuel5 = "ItemFuelcan" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasEmptyFuelCan = (("ItemJerrycanEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer) || ("ItemFuelcanEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer) || ("ItemFuelBarrelEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer));
    _itemsPlayer = items player;
    _weaponsPlayer = weapons player;
    _hasCrowbar = "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer or "MeleeCrowbar" in _weaponsPlayer or dayz_onBack == "MeleeCrowbar";
    _hasToolbox = "ItemToolbox" in _itemsPlayer;
    _hasbottleitem = (("ItemWaterBottle" in _magazinesPlayer) || {"ItemWaterBottleInfected" in _magazinesPlayer} || {"ItemWaterBottleSafe" in _magazinesPlayer} || {"ItemWaterBottleBoiled" in _magazinesPlayer});
    _isAlive = alive _cursorTarget;
    _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _typeOfCursorTarget >> "displayName");
    _isPlant = _typeOfCursorTarget in Dayz_plants;
    _istypeTent = (_cursorTarget isKindOf "TentStorage_base") or (_cursorTarget isKindOf "IC_Tent");
    _upgradeItems = ["TentStorage","TentStorage0","TentStorage1","TentStorage2","TentStorage3","StashSmall","StashSmall1","StashSmall2","StashSmall3","StashSmall4","StashMedium","StashMedium1","StashMedium2","StashMedium3","DomeTentStorage","DomeTentStorage0","DomeTentStorage1","DomeTentStorage2","DomeTentStorage3","DesertTentStorage","DesertTentStorage0","DesertTentStorage1","DesertTentStorage2","DesertTentStorage3"];
    _characterID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];

if (DZE_permanentPlot) then {
        _id = _uid;
        _ownerID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
    } else {
        _id = _myCharID;
        _ownerID = _characterID;
    };

_isDisallowRefuel = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["M240Nest_DZ","MMT_Civ","MMT_USMC","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1","Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"];    
    _isDog = (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Pastor" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "Fin");
    _isModular = _cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems";
    _isModularDoor = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ"];
    _player_deleteBuild = false;
    _player_lockUnlock_crtl = false;

//fuel tanks
    if (_hasEmptyFuelCan) then {
        {
            if (_cursorTarget isKindOf _x) exitWith {_isFuel = true;};
        } count dayz_fuelsources;
    };

//remove gathered plant if empty
    if (_isPlant) then {
        _cursorTarget call player_gather;
    };

//flip vehicle
    if (_isVehicle && {!_isMan} && {!(canMove _cursorTarget)} && {_isAlive} && {player distance _cursorTarget >= 2} && {(count (crew _cursorTarget))== 0} && {((vectorUp _cursorTarget) select 2) < 0.5}) then {
        if (s_player_flipveh < 0) then {
            s_player_flipveh = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_flipveh",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_flipvehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_flipveh;
        s_player_flipveh = -1;
    };

//Allow player to fill Fuel can
    if (_hasEmptyFuelCan && _isFuel && _isAlive) then {
        if (s_player_fillfuel < 0) then {
            s_player_fillfuel = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_10", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\jerry_fill.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
        s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    };

if (damage _cursorTarget < 1) then {
        //Allow player to fill vehicle 210L
        if (_hasBarrel && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {fuel _cursorTarget < 1} && {!_isDisallowRefuel}) then {
            if (s_player_fillfuel210 < 0) then {
                s_player_fillfuel210 = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_10",_text,"210"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\refuel.sqf",["ItemFuelBarrel",_cursorTarget], 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_fillfuel210;
            s_player_fillfuel210 = -1;
        };

//Allow player to fill vehicle 20L
        if (_hasFuel20 && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {fuel _cursorTarget < 1} && {!_isDisallowRefuel}) then {
            if (s_player_fillfuel20 < 0) then {
                s_player_fillfuel20 = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_10",_text,"20"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\refuel.sqf",["ItemJerrycan",_cursorTarget], 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_fillfuel20;
            s_player_fillfuel20 = -1;
        };

//Allow player to fill vehicle 5L
        if (_hasFuel5 && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {fuel _cursorTarget < 1} && {!_isDisallowRefuel}) then {
            if (s_player_fillfuel5 < 0) then {
                s_player_fillfuel5 = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_10",_text,"5"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\refuel.sqf",["ItemFuelcan",_cursorTarget], 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_fillfuel5;
            s_player_fillfuel5 = -1;
        };
        /*
            Vanilla generator is currently not functional.
            Vanilla generator refuel actions removed for now.
            Epoch generator fill action is below.
        */
        //Allow player to siphon vehicles
        if (_hasEmptyFuelCan && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {!_isBicycle} && {fuel _cursorTarget > 0}) then {
            if (s_player_siphonfuel < 0) then {
                s_player_siphonfuel = player addAction [format[localize "str_siphon_start"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\siphonFuel.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_siphonfuel;
            s_player_siphonfuel = -1;
        };
    } else {
        s_player_fillfuel5 = -1;
    };

//Fireplace Actions check
    if ((_cursorTarget call isInflamed) or (inflamed _cursorTarget)) then {
        _hasRawMeat = {_x in Dayz_meatraw} count _magazinesPlayer > 0;
        //_hastinitem = {_x in boil_tin_cans} count _magazinesPlayer > 0;
        _hasunboiledwater = {_x in ["ItemWaterBottleInfected","ItemWaterBottle","ItemWaterBottleSafe","ItemWaterbottle1oz","ItemWaterbottle2oz","ItemWaterbottle3oz","ItemWaterbottle4oz","ItemWaterbottle5oz","ItemWaterbottle6oz","ItemWaterbottle7oz","ItemWaterbottle8oz","ItemWaterbottle9oz"]} count _magazinesPlayer > 0;

//Cook Meat    
        if (_hasRawMeat && !a_player_cooking) then {
            if (s_player_cook < 0) then {
                s_player_cook = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_05", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cook.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true];
            };
        }; 
    //Boil Water
        if (_hasunboiledwater && !a_player_boil) then {
            if (s_player_boil < 0) then {
                s_player_boil = player addAction [localize "str_actions_boilwater", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\boil.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
        if (a_player_cooking) then {
            player removeAction s_player_cook;
            s_player_cook = -1;
        };
        if (a_player_boil) then {
            player removeAction s_player_boil;
            s_player_boil = -1;
        };
    };

if (_isAlive) then {
        _restrict = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_restrictRemoval;

//Allow player to remove objects with no ownership or access required
        if (!_restrict && (_isDestructable || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreck || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreckBuilding || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isRemovable)) then {
            if (_hasToolbox && _hasCrowbar) then {
                _player_deleteBuild = true;
            };
        };
        //Allow player to remove objects only if they have proper ownership or access
        if (_restrict || _isModular || _isModularDoor || _isGenerator || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isDestroyableStorage) then {
                _hasAccess = [player, _cursorTarget] call FNC_check_access;
                if ((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3)) then {
                };
            };
        };        
        if (_isVehicle) then {
            if ((_characterID != "0") && {!_isMan}) then {
                _player_lockUnlock_crtl = true;
            };
        };
    };

if (_player_deleteBuild) then {
        if (s_player_deleteBuild < 0) then {
            s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_REMOVE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
        s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
    };

//remove Own objects
    if (_ownerID == _id) then {
        //upgrade items
        if (_typeOfCursorTarget in _upgradeItems) then {
            if (s_player_upgradestorage < 0) then {
                _displayName = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _typeOfCursorTarget >> "displayName");
                s_player_upgradestorage = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_UPGRADE",_displayName], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\object_upgradeStorage.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_upgradestorage;
            s_player_upgradestorage = -1
        };
        if (_istypeTent) then {
            //Packing my tent
            if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
                s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_07", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_packtent;
            s_player_packtent = -1;
        };
    } else {
        s_player_upgradestorage = -1;
        s_player_packtent = -1;
    };
    //other tents
    if (_istypeTent) then {
        _hasIgnitors = {_x in DayZ_Ignitors} count _itemsPlayer > 0;
        if ((_hasFuel20 or _hasFuel5 or _hasBarrel) && _hasIgnitors) then {
            if (s_player_destroytent < 0) then {
                s_player_destroytent = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_destroytent", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_destroyTent.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_destroytent;
            s_player_destroytent = -1;
        };    
        if (_typeOfCursorTarget in ["IC_DomeTent","IC_Tent"]) then {
            if (s_player_packtentinfected < 0) then {
                s_player_packtentinfected = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_07", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_packtentinfected;
            s_player_packtentinfected = -1;
        };
        //sleep
        if (s_player_sleep < 0) then {
            s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_sleep;
        s_player_sleep = -1;
    };
    //Study Body
    if (_cursorTarget getVariable["bodyName",""] != "") then {
        if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
            s_player_studybody = player addAction [localize "str_action_studybody", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\study_body.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_studybody;
        s_player_studybody = -1;
    };
    //Repairing Vehicles
    if (_isVehicle && {!_isMan} && {dayz_myCursorTarget != _cursorTarget} && {_hasToolbox} && {damage _cursorTarget < 1} && {_typeOfCursorTarget != "M240Nest_DZ"}) then {
        if (s_player_repair_crtl < 0) then {
            dayz_myCursorTarget = _cursorTarget;
            _menu = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "str_actions_repairveh", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\repair_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false];
            if (!_isBicycle) then { //Bike wheels should not give full size tires. Also model does not update to show removed wheels.
                if (!DZE_salvageLocked) then {
                    if (!_isLocked) then {
                        _menu1 = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "str_actions_salvageveh", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\salvage_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false];
                        s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu1];
                    };
                } else {
                    _menu1 = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "str_actions_salvageveh", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\salvage_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false];
                };
            };
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu];
            s_player_repair_crtl = 1;
        } else {
            {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} forEach s_player_repairActions;
            s_player_repairActions = [];
            s_player_repair_crtl = -1;
        };
    };

if (_typeOfCursorTarget == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ" && {speed player <= 1}) then {
        _allowed = ((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3) or (_hasAccess select 4));
            if (s_player_plotManagement < 0 && _allowed) then {
                s_player_plotManagement = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MANAGEPLOT"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\plotManagement\initPlotManagement.sqf", [], 5, false];
            };
        } else {
            if (s_player_maintain_area < 0) then {
                s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
                s_player_maintain_area_force = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FORCE_MAINTAREA"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "force", 5, false];
                s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];
            };
        };
        if (s_player_plot_boundary < 0 && (_allowed or (_hasAccess select 1))) then {
            s_player_plot_boundary = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLOTMANAGEMENT_SHOW_BOUNDARY", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\plotManagement\plotToggleMarkers.sqf", "", 1, false];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_plotManagement;
        s_player_plotManagement = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
        s_player_maintain_area = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_force;
        s_player_maintain_area_force = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
        s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary;
        s_player_plot_boundary = -1;
    };

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
        _liftHeli = objNull;
        _found = false;    
        _allowTow = false;
        if ((count (crew _cursorTarget)) == 0) then {
            {
                if (!_allowTow) then {
                    _allowTow = _cursorTarget isKindOf _x;
                };
            } count DZE_HeliAllowToTow;
        };

if (_allowTow) then {
            {
                if (!_found) then {
                    _posL = [_x] call FNC_getPos;
                    _posC = [_cursorTarget] call FNC_getPos;
                    _height = (_posL select 2) - (_posC select 2);
                    _hasAttached = _x getVariable["hasAttached",false];
                    if ((_height < 15) && {_height > 5} && {typeName _hasAttached != "OBJECT"}) then {
                        if (((abs((_posL select 0) - (_posC select 0))) < 10) && {(abs((_posL select 1) - (_posC select 1))) < 10}) then {
                            _liftHeli = _x;
                            _found = true;
                        };
                    };
                };
            } count (player nearEntities [DZE_HeliAllowTowFrom,15]);
        };

_attached = _cursorTarget getVariable["attached",false];
        if (_found && {_allowTow} && {!_isLocked} && {!_isPZombie} && {typeName _attached != "OBJECT"}) then {
            if (s_player_heli_lift < 0) then {
                s_player_heli_lift = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACHTOHELI", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliLift.sqf",[_liftHeli,_cursorTarget], -10, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_heli_lift;
            s_player_heli_lift = -1;
        };
    };

// Allow Owner to lock and unlock vehicle  
    if (_player_lockUnlock_crtl) then {
        if (s_player_lockUnlock_crtl < 0) then {
            _hasKey = _characterID in _temp_keys;
            _oldOwner = (_characterID == _uid);
            if (_isLocked) then {
                    _unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\unlock_veh.sqf",[_cursorTarget,(_temp_keys_names select (_temp_keys find _characterID))], 2, true, true];
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_unlock];
                    s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = 1;
                } else {
                        _unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HOTWIRE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\hotwire_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true];
                    } else {
                        _unlock = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_VEHLOCKED"], "",_cursorTarget, 2, false, true];
                    };
                };
            } else {
                    _lock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\lock_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true];
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_lock];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
        s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;
    };

// gear access on surrendered player
    if (isPlayer _cursorTarget && {_isAlive} && {_cursorTarget getVariable ["DZE_Surrendered",false]}) then {
        if (s_player_SurrenderedGear < 0) then {
            s_player_SurrenderedGear = player addAction [localize "STR_UI_GEAR", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\surrender_gear.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_SurrenderedGear;
        s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;
    };

// Allow manage door
    if (DZE_doorManagement && (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_DoorsLocked)) then {
        // Check player access
        if (s_player_manageDoor < 0 && ((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3) or (_hasAccess select 4) or (_hasAccess select 5) or (_hasAccess select 6))) then {
            s_player_manageDoor = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>", localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MANAGEDOOR"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\doorManagement\initDoorManagement.sqf", _cursorTarget, 5, false];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_manageDoor;
        s_player_manageDoor = -1;
    };

//Allow owner to unlock vault
    if ((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockableStorage) && {_characterID != "0"} && {_isClose} && {!keypadCancel}) then {
        if (s_player_unlockvault < 0) then {
            if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
                if (_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == _uid) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_OPEN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_unlock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                    s_player_combi set [count s_player_combi,_combi];
                } else {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                };
                s_player_unlockvault = 1;
            } else {
                if (_characterID != dayz_combination && _ownerID != _uid) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RECOMBO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_combi;s_player_combi = [];
        s_player_unlockvault = -1;
    };

//Allow owner to pack vault
    if ((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_UnLockedStorage) && {_characterID != "0"} && {_isClose}  && {!keypadCancel}) then {
        if (s_player_lockvault < 0) then {
                s_player_lockvault = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_lock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        };
        if (s_player_packvault < 0 && (_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == _uid)) then {
            s_player_packvault = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",(format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_PACK",_text])], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_packvault;
        s_player_packvault = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
        s_player_lockvault = -1;
    };

//Player Deaths
    if (_typeOfCursorTarget == "Info_Board_EP1") then {
        if (s_player_information < 0) then {
            s_player_information = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MURDERS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\list_playerDeaths.sqf",[], 7, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_information;
        s_player_information = -1;
    };

//Fuel Pump
    if (_typeOfCursorTarget in dayz_fuelpumparray) then {
        if (s_player_fuelauto < 0) then {        
            // check if Generator_DZ is running within 30 meters
            _findNearestGen = {((alive _x) && (_x getVariable ["GeneratorRunning",false]))} count (([player] call FNC_getPos) nearObjects ["Generator_DZ",30]);

// show that pump needs power if no generator nearby.
            if (_findNearestGen > 0) then {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",objNull, 0, false, true];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fuelauto;
        s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    };

//Fuel Pump on truck
    if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_fueltruckarray && _isAlive) then {
        if (s_player_fuelauto2 < 0) then {
            // show that fuel truck pump needs power.
            if (isEngineOn _cursorTarget) then {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2;
        s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;
    };

// inplace upgrade tool
    if ((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoor_Base") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoor_DZ_Base")) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 0) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_upgrade_build > 0) then {
                player removeAction s_player_upgrade_build;
                s_player_upgrade_build = -1;
            };
        };
        if (s_player_upgrade_build < 0) then {
            _upgrade = getArray (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _cursorTarget) >> "upgradeBuilding");
            if (((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3)) && (count _upgrade) > 0) then {
                s_player_lastTarget set [0,_cursorTarget];
                s_player_upgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_UPGRADE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_upgrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -1, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

// downgrade system
    if (DZE_Lock_Door == _characterID && {!keypadCancel} && {_cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked_Base" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ_Base"}) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 1) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_downgrade_build > 0) then {    
                player removeAction s_player_downgrade_build;
                s_player_downgrade_build = -1;
            };
        };
        if (s_player_downgrade_build < 0) then {
            if ((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3)) then {
                s_player_lastTarget set [1,_cursorTarget];
                s_player_downgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_REMLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_buildingDowngrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

// inplace maintenance tool
    if ((damage _cursorTarget >= DZE_DamageBeforeMaint) && {_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZE_Housebase" || _typeOfCursorTarget == "LightPole_DZ"}) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 2) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_maint_build > 0) then {
                player removeAction s_player_maint_build;
                s_player_maint_build = -1;
            };
        };
        if (s_player_maint_build < 0) then {
                _text2 = _text + " (" + str(round ((damage _cursorTarget) * 100)) + "% damaged)";
                s_player_lastTarget set [2,_cursorTarget];
                s_player_maint_build = player addAction [format["%1 %2",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAIN",_text2], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_buildingMaint.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

//Start Generator
    if (_isGenerator) then {
        if (s_player_fillgen < 0) then {    
            // check if not running 
            if (_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false]) then {
                s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR1", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\stopGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];                
            } else {
                // check if not filled and player has jerry.
                if (_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorFilled", false]) then {
                    s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR2", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                } else {
                    if (_hasFuel20 or _hasFuel5 or _hasBarrel) then {
                        s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR3", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                    };
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fillgen;
        s_player_fillgen = -1;
    };

// Custom stuff below

if (Z_singleCurrency) then {
        if (_isMan && {!_isAlive} && {!(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal")}) then {
            if (s_player_checkWallet < 0) then {
                s_player_checkWallet = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_CHECK_WALLET"],"scripts\zsc\checkWallet.sqf",_cursorTarget,0,false,true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_checkWallet;
            s_player_checkWallet = -1;
        };

if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_MoneyStorageClasses && {!_isLocked} && {!(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage)}) then {
            if (s_bank_dialog < 0) then {
                s_bank_dialog = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_ACCESS_BANK"],"scripts\zsc\bankDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget,1,true,true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
            s_bank_dialog = -1;
        };

if (_isAlive && {_typeOfCursorTarget in AllPlayers} && {isPlayer _cursorTarget}) then {
            if (s_givemoney_dialog < 0) then {
                s_givemoney_dialog = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",format [localize "STR_CL_ZSC_TRADE_COINS",CurrencyName,name _cursorTarget]],"scripts\zsc\givePlayer.sqf",_cursorTarget,3,true,true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;
            s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
        };
        if (Z_globalBanking) then {
            if (_isMan && {!(isPlayer _cursorTarget)} && {_typeOfCursorTarget in ZSC_bankTraders}) then {
                if (s_bank_dialog1 < 0) then {
                    s_bank_dialog1 = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_BANK_TELLER"],"scripts\zsc\atmDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget,3,true,true];
                };
            } else {
                player removeAction s_bank_dialog1;
                s_bank_dialog1 = -1;
            };

if (_typeOfCursorTarget in ZSC_bankObjects) then {
                if (s_bank_dialog2 < 0) then {
                    s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_BANK_ATM"],"scripts\zsc\atmDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget,3,true,true];
                };
            } else {
                player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
                s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
            };
        };
    };

// All Traders
    if (_isMan && {!(isPlayer _cursorTarget)} && {_typeOfCursorTarget in serverTraders} && {!_isPZombie}) then {
        if (s_player_parts_crtl < 0) then {
            _humanity = player getVariable ["humanity",0];
            _traderMenu = call compile format["menu_%1;",_typeOfCursorTarget];        
            _low_high = localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY_LOW";
            _humanity_logic = false;
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < -5000);
            };
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
                _low_high = localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY_HIGH";
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity > -5000);
            };
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 5000);
            };
            if (_humanity_logic) then {
                _cancel = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY",_low_high], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_cancel.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_cancel];
            } else {
                // Static Menu
                {
                    _buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];        
                } count (_traderMenu select 1);
                if (DZE_ConfigTrader) then {
                    _buyV = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\AdvancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];
                } else {
                    // Database menu
                    _buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false];
                };
            };
            s_player_parts_crtl = 1;    
        };
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
        s_player_parts_crtl = -1;
    };

if (dayz_tameDogs) then {
        //Dog
        if (_isDog && {_hasRawMeat} && {_isAlive} && {_ownerID == "0"} && {player getVariable ["dogID",0] == 0}) then {
            if (s_player_tamedog < 0) then {
                s_player_tamedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_tamedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\tame_dog.sqf", _cursorTarget, 1, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_tamedog;
            s_player_tamedog = -1;
        };
        if (_isDog && {_ownerID == _id} && {_isAlive}) then {
            if (s_player_feeddog < 0 && _hasRawMeat) then {
                s_player_feeddog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_feeddog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,0], 0, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_waterdog < 0 && _hasbottleitem) then {
                s_player_waterdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_waterdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,1], 0, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_staydog < 0) then {
                if (_dogHandle getFSMVariable "_actionLieDown") then { _text = "str_actions_liedog"; } else { _text = "str_actions_sitdog"; };
                s_player_staydog = player addAction [localize _text,"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\stay.sqf", _dogHandle, 5, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_trackdog < 0) then {
                s_player_trackdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_trackdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\track.sqf", _dogHandle, 4, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_barkdog < 0) then {
                s_player_barkdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_barkdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speak.sqf", _cursorTarget, 3, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_warndog < 0) then {
                _warn = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_watchDog";
                if (_warn) then { _text = localize "str_epoch_player_247"; _warn = false; } else { _text = localize "str_epoch_player_248"; _warn = true; };
                s_player_warndog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_warndog",_text],"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\warn.sqf",[_dogHandle, _warn], 2, false, true];        
            };
            if (s_player_followdog < 0) then {
                s_player_followdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_followdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf",[_dogHandle,true], 6, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_feeddog;
            s_player_feeddog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_waterdog;
            s_player_waterdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_staydog;
            s_player_staydog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_trackdog;
            s_player_trackdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_barkdog;
            s_player_barkdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_warndog;
            s_player_warndog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_followdog;
            s_player_followdog = -1;
        };
    };
} else {
    //Engineering
    {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
    player removeAction s_player_repair_crtl;
    dayz_myCursorTarget = objNull;
    s_player_flipveh = -1;
    s_player_sleep = -1;
    s_player_cook = -1;
    s_player_boil = -1;
    s_player_packtent = -1;
    s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    s_player_studybody = -1;
    //fuel
    s_player_fillfuel5 = -1;
    //Allow player to siphon vehicle fuel
    //Allow player to gather
    player removeAction s_player_gather;
    s_player_gather = -1;
    s_player_lastTarget = [objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull];
    s_player_tamedog = -1;
    s_player_feeddog = -1;
    s_player_waterdog = -1;
    s_player_staydog = -1;
    s_player_trackdog = -1;
    s_player_barkdog = -1;
    s_player_warndog = -1;
    s_player_followdog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_unlockvault;
    s_player_packvault = -1;
    s_player_lockvault = -1;
    s_player_fillgen = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_towing;
    s_player_towing = -1;
    s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;

// Custom stuff below

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
    s_bank_dialog = -1;
    s_bank_dialog1 = -1;
    s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
};

//Dog actions on player self
if (_dogHandle > 0) then {
    _dog = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_dog";
    if (isNil "_dog") exitWith {};
    if (isNil "_ownerID") then {_ownerID = "0"};
    if (_canDo && !_inVehicle && alive _dog && !(_ownerID in [_myCharID,_uid])) then {
        if (s_player_movedog < 0) then {
            s_player_movedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_movedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\move.sqf", player getVariable ["dogID",0], 1, false, true];
        };
        if (s_player_speeddog < 0) then {
            _text = localize "str_epoch_player_249";
            _speed = 0;
            if (_dog getVariable ["currentSpeed",1] == 0) then { _speed = 1; _text = localize "str_epoch_player_250"; };
            s_player_speeddog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_speeddog", _text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speed.sqf",[player getVariable ["dogID",0],_speed], 0, false, true];
        };
        if (s_player_calldog < 0) then {
            s_player_calldog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_calldog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf", [player getVariable ["dogID",0], true], 2, false, true];
        };
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_movedog;        
    s_player_movedog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_speeddog;
    s_player_speeddog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_calldog;
    s_player_calldog = -1;
};

//Monitor
player setVariable ["selfActions", diag_ticktime, false];

Any help is greatly appreciated....

3 hours ago, BufordTJustice said:

So I followed the instructions to the letter. I used only the files provided, not really anything too extreme in terms of other mods running...I can get the coins on my character, spawn the bankers but the check wallet, banker dialog and safe storage dialog just never come up. I've considered just putting in the code to keep coins after death but I hate having things not working correctly.

Hide contents

[]
"PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"MPframework inited"
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"dayz_preloadFinished reset"
"Loading custom client compiles"
"Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
"Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
"Service Points: loading config..."
String STR_CL_SP_MESSAGE not found
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf: Plants libs tests done!"
No owner
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
[25665.7,"z\addons\dayz_code\system\scheduler\sched_init.sqf","Scheduler started"]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login2",["16",B 1-1-B:1 (Bufford T. Justice),"76561198007438095",9,[["ItemToolbox","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","ItemGPS","vil_USP45SD","ItemKeyRed984","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemSledge","ItemKnife","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","vil_M110sd"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag",["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",1],["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",19],"20Rnd_762x51_DMR",["100Rnd_762x54_PK",42],["100Rnd_762x54_PK",96],"100Rnd_762x54_PK","ItemMorphine","ItemAntibiotic6","ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","vil_usp45SD_mag","ItemBandage"],"Pecheneg_DZ"]]]
["Date & time received:",[2012,8,2,13,42]]
["Local date on this client:",[2012,8,2,13,41]]
[]
[25666.7,"onPreloadStarted"]
[25667,"onPreloadFinished"]
"keyboard_keys reset"
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available
"RE rtitleTextcode args:[any,any,"Bandits have established a Medical Outpost!\nGo Secure their Medical Supplies!","PLAIN",10]"
String STR_CL_ZSC_BANK_TELLER not found
Creation of object Agent 0x3b1e4380 failed, state NONE
Creation of object Agent 0x4e4d2480 failed, state NONE
Creation of object Agent 0x41370600 failed, state NONE

Reveal hidden contents

respawn = "BASE";
respawnDelay = 0;
respawnDialog = 0;
onLoadMission = "DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Chernarus";
OnLoadIntroTime = 0;
OnLoadMissionTime = 0;
disabledAI = 1;
disableChannels[] = {0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
onPauseScript = "";
briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;

titleParam1 = "AutoLogin:";
valuesParam1[] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 31};
defValueParam1 = 10; //auto login time limit in seconds, set value to 31 to disable auto login
textsParam1[] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, "Disabled"};

loadScreen = "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa";

class Header
{
    gameType = COOP;            //DM, Team, Coop, ...
    minPlayers = 1;             //min # of players the mission supports
    maxPlayers = 100;           //Max # of players the mission supports
};

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscTitles {
    #include "scripts\zsc\playerHud.hpp"
    class wm_disp {
        idd = -1;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['wm_disp', _this select 0]";
        fadein = 0;
        fadeout = 0;
        duration = 10e10;
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class wm_text2 {
                idc = 1;
                x = safeZoneX+0.027;//safeZoneW*0.01;
                y = safeZoneY+safeZoneH-0.16;
                w = 0.151*safeZoneH;
                h = 0.057*safeZoneH;
                shadow = 2;
                class Attributes {
                    color = "#24FFFFFF";
                    align = "left"; // put "center" here if you want some background
                    valign = "middle";
                    shadow = 2;
                };
                colorBackground[] = { 1, 0.3, 0, 0 };  // uncomment and increase 4th number to have a background
                size = 0.06*safeZoneH;
                type = 13;
                style = 0;
                text = "";
            };
        };
    };    
};
class CfgSounds
    {
        sounds[] =
        {
            Radio_Message_Sound
            ,IWAC_Message_Sound
        };
        class Radio_Message_Sound
        {
            name="Radio_Message_Sound";
            sound[] = {scripts\radio\radio.ogg,0.4,1};
            titles[] = {};
        };
        class IWAC_Message_Sound
        {
            name="IWAC_Message_Sound";
            sound[] = {scripts\radio\IWACsound.ogg,0.4,1};
            titles[] = {};
        };
    };
#include "dayz_code\gui\description.hpp"
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\CfgLoot\CfgLoot.hpp"
#include "dayz_code\Configs\CfgServerTrader.hpp"
#include "dayz_code\configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "scripts\zsc\zsc.hpp"
#include "dayz_code\configs\RscDisplay\advancedTrading.hpp"
#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

Reveal hidden contents

/*    
    For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/

//Server settings
dayZ_instance = 11; //Instance ID of this server
dayZ_serverName = ""; //Shown to all players in the bottom left of the screen (country code + server number)

//Game settings
dayz_antihack = 1; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_enableRules = true; //Enables a nice little news/rules feed on player login (make sure to keep the lists quick).
dayz_quickSwitch = false; //Turns on forced animation for weapon switch. (hotkeys 1,2,3) False = enable animations, True = disable animations
dayz_POIs = false; //Adds Point of Interest map additions (negatively impacts FPS)
dayz_infectiousWaterholes = false; //Randomly adds some bodies, graves and wrecks by ponds (negatively impacts FPS)
dayz_ForcefullmoonNights = true; // Forces night time to be full moon.
dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount = 500; //Puts a random amount of fuel in all fuel stations.

//DayZMod presets
dayz_presets = "Custom"; //"Custom","Classic","Vanilla","Elite"

//Only need to edit if you are running a custom server.
if (dayz_presets == "Custom") then {
    dayz_enableGhosting = false; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
    dayz_ghostTimer = 60; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be disconnected before being able to login again.
    dayz_spawnselection = 0; //(Chernarus only) Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = spawn choice based on limits
    dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 0; //0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
    dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 0;    // heli crash options 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
    dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 0; // infected base spawn 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass 
    dayz_bleedingeffect = 2; //1 = blood on the ground (negatively impacts FPS), 2 = partical effect, 3 = both
    dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked
    dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = true; //true, Enables nutrition system, false, disables nutrition system.
    dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = true; // disable blood types system and use the single classic ItemBloodbag
    dayz_enableFlies = false; // Enable flies on dead bodies (negatively impacts FPS).
};

//Temp settings
dayz_DamageMultiplier = 2; //1 - 0 = Disabled, anything over 1 will multiply damage. Damage Multiplier for Zombies.
dayz_maxGlobalZeds = 500; //Limit the total zeds server wide.
dayz_temperature_override = false; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.

enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES START //
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line
// See the above file for a full list including descriptions and default values
// Uncomment the lines below to change the default loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","10Rnd_762x54_SVD","10Rnd_762x54_SVD"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemMap","ItemFlashlight","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemToolbox","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","M9_DZ", "SVD_CAMO"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];
dayz_paraSpawn = false; // Halo spawn
DZE_BackpackAntiTheft = false; // Prevent stealing from backpacks in trader zones
DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Allow building on roads
DZE_PlayerZed = true; // Enable spawning as a player zombie when players die with infected status
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = true; // Enable R3F weight. Players carrying too much will be overburdened and forced to move slowly.
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 0; // Steps required to build. If greater than 0 this applies to all objects.
DZE_GodModeBase = false; // Make player built base objects indestructible
DZE_requireplot = 0; // Require a plot pole to build  0 = Off, 1 = On
DZE_PlotPole = [30,45]; // Radius owned by plot pole [Regular objects,Other plotpoles]. Difference between them is the minimum buffer between bases.
DZE_BuildingLimit = 150; // Max number of built objects allowed in DZE_PlotPole radius
DZE_SafeZonePosArray = [[[6325,7807,0],100],[[4063,11664,0],100],[[11447,11364,0],100],[[1606,7803,0],100],[[12944,12766,0],100],[[12060,12638,0],100]]; // Format is [[[3D POS],RADIUS],[[3D POS],RADIUS]]; Stops loot and zed spawn, salvage and players being killed if their vehicle is destroyed in these zones.
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; // Allow players to bloodbag themselves
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000,15,120]; // [blood amount given, infection chance %, cooldown in seconds]
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Max number of random road blocks to spawn around the map
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Max number of random vehicles to spawn around the map
spawnArea = 1400; // Distance around markers to find a safe spawn position
spawnShoremode = 1; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = false; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

diag_log 'dayz_preloadFinished reset';
dayz_preloadFinished=nil;
onPreloadStarted "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadStarted']; dayz_preloadFinished = false;";
onPreloadFinished "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadFinished']; dayz_preloadFinished = true;";
with uiNameSpace do {RscDMSLoad=nil;}; // autologon at next logon

if (!isDedicated) then {
    enableSaving [false, false];    startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
    progressLoadingScreen 0;
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = localize 'str_login_missionFile';
    progress_monitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\progress_monitor.sqf";
    0 cutText ['','BLACK',0];
    0 fadeSound 0;
    0 fadeMusic 0;
    _nill = execvm "custom\debug_monitor\debug_monitor.sqf";
};
debugMonitor = true;

initialized = false;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.05;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.15;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.25;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader city objects locally on every machine early
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\debug_monitor\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "logistic\init.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools config file
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools variables
initialized = true;

setTerrainGrid 25;
if (dayz_REsec == 1) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf";};
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
    if (dayz_POIs && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\poi\init.sqf";};
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader agents
    if (Z_singleCurrency && {Z_globalBanking && Z_globalBankingTraders}) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\init.sqf";}; // Add global banking agents

//Get the server to setup what waterholes are going to be infected and then broadcast to everyone.
    if (dayz_infectiousWaterholes && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\infectiousWaterholes\init.sqf";};

// Lootable objects from CfgTownGeneratorDefault.hpp
    if (dayz_townGenerator) then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\MainLootableObjects.sqf"; };
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    if (toLower worldName == "chernarus") then {
        execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\hideGlitchObjects.sqf";
    };

//Enables Plant lib fixes
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

if (dayz_townGenerator) then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\client_plantSpawner.sqf"; };
    execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.fsm";
    execVM "scripts\servicePoints\init.sqf";
    //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
    if (DZE_R3F_WEIGHT) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\R3F_Realism\R3F_Realism_Init.sqf";};
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\zsc\zscInit.sqf";
    execVM "scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf";
    [] execVM "dayz_code\compile\remote_message.sqf";
    waitUntil {scriptDone progress_monitor};
    cutText ["","BLACK IN", 3];
    3 fadeSound 1;
    3 fadeMusic 1;
    endLoadingScreen;
};
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; // Epoch admin tools

Reveal hidden contents

scriptName "Functions\misc\fn_selfActions.sqf";
/***********************************************************
    ADD ACTIONS FOR SELF
    - Function
    - [] call fnc_usec_selfActions;
************************************************************/
private ["_canPickLight","_text","_unlock","_lock","_totalKeys","_temp_keys","_temp_keys_names","_restrict",
"_hasKey","_oldOwner","_hasAttached","_isZombie","_isHarvested","_isMan","_isFuel","_hasRawMeat","_hastinitem","_player_deleteBuild",
"_player_lockUnlock_crtl","_displayName","_hasIgnitors","_menu","_menu1","_allowTow","_liftHeli","_found","_posL","_posC","_height","_attached",
"_combi","_findNearestGen","_humanity_logic","_low_high","_cancel","_buy","_buyV","_humanity","_traderMenu","_warn","_typeOfCursorTarget",
"_isVehicle","_isBicycle","_isDestructable","_isGenerator","_ownerID","_isVehicletype","_hasBarrel","_hasFuel20","_hasFuel5","_hasEmptyFuelCan",
"_itemsPlayer","_hasToolbox","_hasbottleitem","_isAlive","_isPlant","_istypeTent","_upgradeItems","_isDisallowRefuel","_isDog",
"_isModular","_isModularDoor","_isHouse","_isGateOperational","_isGateLockable","_isFence","_isLockableGate","_isUnlocked","_isOpen","_isClosed","_ownerArray","_ownerBuildLock",
"_ownerPID","_speed","_dog","_vehicle","_inVehicle","_cursorTarget","_primaryWeapon","_currentWeapon","_magazinesPlayer","_onLadder","_canDo",
"_nearLight","_vehicleOwnerID","_hasHotwireKit","_isPZombie","_dogHandle","_allowedDistance","_id","_upgrade","_weaponsPlayer","_hasCrowbar",
"_allowed","_hasAccess","_uid","_myCharID","_isLocked","_isClose"];

_vehicle = vehicle player;
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);
_cursorTarget = cursorTarget;
_primaryWeapon = primaryWeapon player;
_currentWeapon = currentWeapon player;
_magazinesPlayer = magazines player;
_onLadder = (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf && !r_player_unconscious && !_onLadder);
_uid = getPlayerUID player;
_nearLight = nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_canPickLight = false;
_myCharID = player getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
_vehicleOwnerID = _vehicle getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
_hasHotwireKit = "ItemHotwireKit" in _magazinesPlayer;
_isPZombie = player isKindOf "PZombie_VB";
_isClose = (player distance _cursorTarget < 3);
_dogHandle = player getVariable ["dogID",0];

if (!isNull _nearLight) then {
    if (_nearLight distance player < 4) then {
        _canPickLight = isNull (_nearLight getVariable ["owner",objNull]);
    };
};

//Grab Flare
if (_canPickLight && !dayz_hasLight && !_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_grabflare < 0) then {
        _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (typeOf _nearLight) >> "displayName");
        s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_15",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_pickup.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true];
        s_player_removeflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_17",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_remove.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_grabflare;
    player removeAction s_player_removeflare;
    s_player_grabflare = -1;
    s_player_removeflare = -1;
};

if (s_player_equip_carry < 0) then {
    if (dayz_onBack != "" && { !_inVehicle && { !_onLadder && { !r_player_unconscious } } }) then {
        dz_plr_carryActionItem = dayz_onBack;
        _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> dz_plr_carryActionItem >> "displayName");
        s_player_equip_carry = player addAction [
            format [localize "STR_ACTIONS_WEAPON", _text],
            "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_switchWeapon_action.sqf",
            nil, 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    if (dayz_onBack != dz_plr_carryActionItem || { _inVehicle || { _onLadder || { r_player_unconscious } } } ) then {
        player removeAction s_player_equip_carry;
        s_player_equip_carry = -1;
    };
};

if ((_currentWeapon in Dayz_fishingItems) && {!dayz_fishingInprogress} && {!_inVehicle} && {!dayz_isSwimming}) then {
    if (s_player_fishing < 0) then {
        s_player_fishing = player addAction [localize "STR_ACTION_CAST", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_goFishing.sqf",player, 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_fishing;
    s_player_fishing = -1;
};
if ((_primaryWeapon in Dayz_fishingItems) && {!dayz_fishingInprogress} && {_inVehicle && (driver _vehicle != player)}) then {
    if (s_player_fishing_veh < 0) then {
        s_player_fishing_veh = _vehicle addAction [localize "STR_ACTION_CAST", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_goFishing.sqf",_vehicle, 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    _vehicle removeAction s_player_fishing_veh;
    s_player_fishing_veh = -1;
};

/* //Allows drinking from hands at ponds and ambient wells, but may negatively impact performance
if (_canDo && !_inVehicle && !dayz_isSwimming && ((call fn_nearWaterHole) select 0)) then {
    if (s_player_Drinkfromhands < 0) then {
        s_player_Drinkfromhands = player addAction [localize "STR_ACTIONS_DRINK2", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\water_fill.sqf","hands", 0.5, false, true];
    };
} else {
    if (s_player_Drinkfromhands >= 0) then {
        player removeAction s_player_Drinkfromhands;
        s_player_Drinkfromhands = -1;
    };
};
*/

if (_inVehicle) then {
    DZE_myVehicle = _vehicle;
    if (_vehicleOwnerID != "0" && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_lockUnlockInside_ctrl < 0) then {
            _hasKey = _vehicleOwnerID in _temp_keys;
            _oldOwner = (_vehicleOwnerID == _uid);

_text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf DZE_myVehicle) >> "displayName");
            if (locked DZE_myVehicle) then {
                    _unlock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\unlock_veh.sqf",[DZE_myVehicle,(_temp_keys_names select (_temp_keys find _vehicleOwnerID))], 2, false, true];
                } else {
                        _unlock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HOTWIRE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\hotwire_veh.sqf",DZE_myVehicle, 2, true, true];
                    } else {
                        _unlock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_VEHLOCKED"], "",DZE_myVehicle, 2, true, true];
                    };
                };
            } else {
                    _lock = DZE_myVehicle addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\lock_veh.sqf",DZE_myVehicle, 1, false, true];
                    s_player_lockUnlockInside set [count s_player_lockUnlockInside,_lock];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
    };
} else {
};

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
    _hasAttached = _vehicle getVariable["hasAttached",false];
    if (_inVehicle && {_vehicle isKindOf "Air"} && {(([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) < 30} && {speed _vehicle < 5} && {typeName _hasAttached == "OBJECT"}) then {
        if (s_player_heli_detach < 0) then {
            dayz_myLiftVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_player_heli_detach = dayz_myLiftVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DETACHVEHICLE","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliDetach.sqf",[dayz_myLiftVehicle,_hasAttached],2,false,true];
        };
    } else {
        dayz_myLiftVehicle removeAction s_player_heli_detach;
        s_player_heli_detach = -1;
    };
};

if (DZE_HaloJump) then {
    if (_inVehicle && {_vehicle isKindOf "Air"} && {(([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) > 400}) then {
        if (s_halo_action < 0) then {
            DZE_myHaloVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_halo_action = DZE_myHaloVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HALO","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\halo_jump.sqf",[],2,false,true];
        };
    } else {
        DZE_myHaloVehicle removeAction s_halo_action;
        s_halo_action = -1;
    };
};

if (DZE_NameTags > 0) then {
    if (s_player_showname < 0 && !_isPZombie) then {
        if (DZE_NameTags < 2) then {
            s_player_showname = 1;
            player setVariable["DZE_display_name",true,true];
        } else {
            s_player_showname = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMEYES", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",true, 0, true, false];
            s_player_showname1 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMENO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",false, 0, true, false];
        };
    };
};

if (_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_attack < 0) then {
        s_player_attack = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACK", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_attack.sqf", _cursorTarget, 6, false, true];
    };
    if (s_player_callzombies < 0) then {
        s_player_callzombies = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RAISEHORDE", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\call_zombies.sqf",player, 5, true, false];
    };
    if (s_player_pzombiesvision < 0) then {
        s_player_pzombiesvision = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NIGHTVIS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_vision.sqf", [], 4, false, true, "nightVision", "_this == _target"];
    };
    if (!isNull _cursorTarget && _isClose) then {
        _isZombie = _cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
        _isHarvested = _cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
        if (!alive _cursorTarget && _isMan && !_isZombie && !_isHarvested) then {
            if (s_player_pzombiesfeed < 0) then {
                s_player_pzombiesfeed = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FEED", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_feed.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, false];
            };
        } else {
        };
    } else {
    };
};

// Increase distance only if AIR or SHIP
_allowedDistance = if ((_cursorTarget isKindOf "Air") or (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship")) then {8} else {4};

if (!isNull _cursorTarget && !_inVehicle && !_isPZombie && (player distance _cursorTarget < _allowedDistance) && _canDo) then {
//Has some kind of target
    _typeOfCursorTarget = typeOf _cursorTarget;
    _isVehicle = _cursorTarget isKindOf "AllVehicles";
    _isBicycle = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle";
    _isDestructable = _cursorTarget isKindOf "BuiltItems";
    _isGenerator = _typeOfCursorTarget == "Generator_DZ";
    _isLocked = locked _cursorTarget;
    //_isVehicletype = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["ATV_US_EP1","ATV_CZ_EP1"]; //Checked in player_flipvehicle
    _isFuel = false;
    _hasBarrel = "ItemFuelBarrel" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasFuel20 = "ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasFuel5 = "ItemFuelcan" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasEmptyFuelCan = (("ItemJerrycanEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer) || ("ItemFuelcanEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer) || ("ItemFuelBarrelEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer));
    _itemsPlayer = items player;
    _weaponsPlayer = weapons player;
    _hasCrowbar = "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer or "MeleeCrowbar" in _weaponsPlayer or dayz_onBack == "MeleeCrowbar";
    _hasToolbox = "ItemToolbox" in _itemsPlayer;
    _hasbottleitem = (("ItemWaterBottle" in _magazinesPlayer) || {"ItemWaterBottleInfected" in _magazinesPlayer} || {"ItemWaterBottleSafe" in _magazinesPlayer} || {"ItemWaterBottleBoiled" in _magazinesPlayer});
    _isAlive = alive _cursorTarget;
    _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _typeOfCursorTarget >> "displayName");
    _isPlant = _typeOfCursorTarget in Dayz_plants;
    _istypeTent = (_cursorTarget isKindOf "TentStorage_base") or (_cursorTarget isKindOf "IC_Tent");
    _upgradeItems = ["TentStorage","TentStorage0","TentStorage1","TentStorage2","TentStorage3","StashSmall","StashSmall1","StashSmall2","StashSmall3","StashSmall4","StashMedium","StashMedium1","StashMedium2","StashMedium3","DomeTentStorage","DomeTentStorage0","DomeTentStorage1","DomeTentStorage2","DomeTentStorage3","DesertTentStorage","DesertTentStorage0","DesertTentStorage1","DesertTentStorage2","DesertTentStorage3"];
    _characterID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];

_id = _uid;
        _ownerID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
    } else {
        _id = _myCharID;
        _ownerID = _characterID;
    };

_isDisallowRefuel = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["M240Nest_DZ","MMT_Civ","MMT_USMC","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1","Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"];    
    _isDog = (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Pastor" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "Fin");
    _isModular = _cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems";
    _isModularDoor = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ"];
    _player_deleteBuild = false;
    _player_lockUnlock_crtl = false;

//fuel tanks
    if (_hasEmptyFuelCan) then {
        {
            if (_cursorTarget isKindOf _x) exitWith {_isFuel = true;};
        } count dayz_fuelsources;
    };

//remove gathered plant if empty
    if (_isPlant) then {
        _cursorTarget call player_gather;
    };

//flip vehicle
    if (_isVehicle && {!_isMan} && {!(canMove _cursorTarget)} && {_isAlive} && {player distance _cursorTarget >= 2} && {(count (crew _cursorTarget))== 0} && {((vectorUp _cursorTarget) select 2) < 0.5}) then {
        if (s_player_flipveh < 0) then {
            s_player_flipveh = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_flipveh",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_flipvehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true];
        };
    } else {
        s_player_flipveh = -1;
    };

//Allow player to fill Fuel can
    if (_hasEmptyFuelCan && _isFuel && _isAlive) then {
        if (s_player_fillfuel < 0) then {
            s_player_fillfuel = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_10", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\jerry_fill.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    };

if (damage _cursorTarget < 1) then {
        //Allow player to fill vehicle 210L
        if (_hasBarrel && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {fuel _cursorTarget < 1} && {!_isDisallowRefuel}) then {
            if (s_player_fillfuel210 < 0) then {
                s_player_fillfuel210 = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_10",_text,"210"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\refuel.sqf",["ItemFuelBarrel",_cursorTarget], 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
        };

//Allow player to fill vehicle 20L
        if (_hasFuel20 && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {fuel _cursorTarget < 1} && {!_isDisallowRefuel}) then {
            if (s_player_fillfuel20 < 0) then {
                s_player_fillfuel20 = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_10",_text,"20"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\refuel.sqf",["ItemJerrycan",_cursorTarget], 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
        };

//Allow player to fill vehicle 5L
        if (_hasFuel5 && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {fuel _cursorTarget < 1} && {!_isDisallowRefuel}) then {
            if (s_player_fillfuel5 < 0) then {
                s_player_fillfuel5 = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_10",_text,"5"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\refuel.sqf",["ItemFuelcan",_cursorTarget], 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
            s_player_fillfuel5 = -1;
        };
        /*
            Vanilla generator is currently not functional.
            Vanilla generator refuel actions removed for now.
            Epoch generator fill action is below.
        */
        //Allow player to siphon vehicles
        if (_hasEmptyFuelCan && {!_isMan} && {_isVehicle} && {!_isBicycle} && {fuel _cursorTarget > 0}) then {
            if (s_player_siphonfuel < 0) then {
                s_player_siphonfuel = player addAction [format[localize "str_siphon_start"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\siphonFuel.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, true];
            };
        } else {
        };
    } else {
        s_player_fillfuel5 = -1;
    };

//Fireplace Actions check
    if ((_cursorTarget call isInflamed) or (inflamed _cursorTarget)) then {
        //_hastinitem = {_x in boil_tin_cans} count _magazinesPlayer > 0;
        _hasunboiledwater = {_x in ["ItemWaterBottleInfected","ItemWaterBottle","ItemWaterBottleSafe","ItemWaterbottle1oz","ItemWaterbottle2oz","ItemWaterbottle3oz","ItemWaterbottle4oz","ItemWaterbottle5oz","ItemWaterbottle6oz","ItemWaterbottle7oz","ItemWaterbottle8oz","ItemWaterbottle9oz"]} count _magazinesPlayer > 0;

//Cook Meat    
        if (_hasRawMeat && !a_player_cooking) then {
            if (s_player_cook < 0) then {
                s_player_cook = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_05", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cook.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true];
            };
        }; 
    //Boil Water
        if (_hasunboiledwater && !a_player_boil) then {
            if (s_player_boil < 0) then {
                s_player_boil = player addAction [localize "str_actions_boilwater", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\boil.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
        if (a_player_cooking) then {
            s_player_cook = -1;
        };
        if (a_player_boil) then {
            s_player_boil = -1;
        };
    };

if (_isAlive) then {
        _restrict = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_restrictRemoval;

//Allow player to remove objects with no ownership or access required
        if (!_restrict && (_isDestructable || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreck || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreckBuilding || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isRemovable)) then {
            };
        };
        //Allow player to remove objects only if they have proper ownership or access
        if (_restrict || _isModular || _isModularDoor || _isGenerator || _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isDestroyableStorage) then {
                };
            };
        };        
        if (_isVehicle) then {
            if ((_characterID != "0") && {!_isMan}) then {
                _player_lockUnlock_crtl = true;
            };
        };
    };

if (_player_deleteBuild) then {
        if (s_player_deleteBuild < 0) then {
            s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_REMOVE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true];
        };
    } else {
    };

//remove Own objects
    if (_ownerID == _id) then {
        //upgrade items
        if (_typeOfCursorTarget in _upgradeItems) then {
            if (s_player_upgradestorage < 0) then {
                _displayName = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _typeOfCursorTarget >> "displayName");
                s_player_upgradestorage = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_UPGRADE",_displayName], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\object_upgradeStorage.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            s_player_upgradestorage = -1
        };
        if (_istypeTent) then {
            //Packing my tent
            if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
                s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_07", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            s_player_packtent = -1;
        };
    } else {
        s_player_packtent = -1;
    };
    //other tents
    if (_istypeTent) then {
        _hasIgnitors = {_x in DayZ_Ignitors} count _itemsPlayer > 0;
        if ((_hasFuel20 or _hasFuel5 or _hasBarrel) && _hasIgnitors) then {
            if (s_player_destroytent < 0) then {
                s_player_destroytent = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_destroytent", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_destroyTent.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
        };    
        if (_typeOfCursorTarget in ["IC_DomeTent","IC_Tent"]) then {
            if (s_player_packtentinfected < 0) then {
                s_player_packtentinfected = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_07", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        } else {
        };
        //sleep
        if (s_player_sleep < 0) then {
            s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        s_player_sleep = -1;
    };
    //Study Body
    if (_cursorTarget getVariable["bodyName",""] != "") then {
        if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
            s_player_studybody = player addAction [localize "str_action_studybody", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\study_body.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        s_player_studybody = -1;
    };
    //Repairing Vehicles
    if (_isVehicle && {!_isMan} && {dayz_myCursorTarget != _cursorTarget} && {_hasToolbox} && {damage _cursorTarget < 1} && {_typeOfCursorTarget != "M240Nest_DZ"}) then {
        if (s_player_repair_crtl < 0) then {
            dayz_myCursorTarget = _cursorTarget;
            _menu = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "str_actions_repairveh", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\repair_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false];
            if (!_isBicycle) then { //Bike wheels should not give full size tires. Also model does not update to show removed wheels.
                if (!DZE_salvageLocked) then {
                    if (!_isLocked) then {
                    };
                } else {
                };
            };
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu];
            s_player_repair_crtl = 1;
        } else {
            {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} forEach s_player_repairActions;
            s_player_repairActions = [];
        };
    };

if (_typeOfCursorTarget == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ" && {speed player <= 1}) then {
        _allowed = ((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3) or (_hasAccess select 4));
            if (s_player_plotManagement < 0 && _allowed) then {
                s_player_plotManagement = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MANAGEPLOT"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\plotManagement\initPlotManagement.sqf", [], 5, false];
            };
        } else {
            if (s_player_maintain_area < 0) then {
                s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
                s_player_maintain_area_force = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FORCE_MAINTAREA"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "force", 5, false];
                s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];
            };
        };
        if (s_player_plot_boundary < 0 && (_allowed or (_hasAccess select 1))) then {
            s_player_plot_boundary = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLOTMANAGEMENT_SHOW_BOUNDARY", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\plotManagement\plotToggleMarkers.sqf", "", 1, false];
        };
    } else {
    };

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
        _liftHeli = objNull;
        _found = false;    
        _allowTow = false;
        if ((count (crew _cursorTarget)) == 0) then {
            {
                if (!_allowTow) then {
                    _allowTow = _cursorTarget isKindOf _x;
                };
            } count DZE_HeliAllowToTow;
        };

if (_allowTow) then {
            {
                if (!_found) then {
                    _posL = [_x] call FNC_getPos;
                    _posC = [_cursorTarget] call FNC_getPos;
                    _height = (_posL select 2) - (_posC select 2);
                    _hasAttached = _x getVariable["hasAttached",false];
                    if ((_height < 15) && {_height > 5} && {typeName _hasAttached != "OBJECT"}) then {
                        if (((abs((_posL select 0) - (_posC select 0))) < 10) && {(abs((_posL select 1) - (_posC select 1))) < 10}) then {
                            _liftHeli = _x;
                            _found = true;
                        };
                    };
                };
            } count (player nearEntities [DZE_HeliAllowTowFrom,15]);
        };

_attached = _cursorTarget getVariable["attached",false];
        if (_found && {_allowTow} && {!_isLocked} && {!_isPZombie} && {typeName _attached != "OBJECT"}) then {
            if (s_player_heli_lift < 0) then {
                s_player_heli_lift = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACHTOHELI", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliLift.sqf",[_liftHeli,_cursorTarget], -10, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_heli_lift;
            s_player_heli_lift = -1;
        };
    };

// Allow Owner to lock and unlock vehicle  
    if (_player_lockUnlock_crtl) then {
        if (s_player_lockUnlock_crtl < 0) then {
            _hasKey = _characterID in _temp_keys;
            _oldOwner = (_characterID == _uid);
            if (_isLocked) then {
                    _unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\unlock_veh.sqf",[_cursorTarget,(_temp_keys_names select (_temp_keys find _characterID))], 2, true, true];
                } else {
                        _unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HOTWIRE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\hotwire_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true];
                    } else {
                        _unlock = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_VEHLOCKED"], "",_cursorTarget, 2, false, true];
                    };
                };
            } else {
                    _lock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\lock_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true];
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_lock];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

// gear access on surrendered player
    if (isPlayer _cursorTarget && {_isAlive} && {_cursorTarget getVariable ["DZE_Surrendered",false]}) then {
        if (s_player_SurrenderedGear < 0) then {
            s_player_SurrenderedGear = player addAction [localize "STR_UI_GEAR", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\surrender_gear.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true];
        };
    } else {
    };

// Allow manage door
    if (DZE_doorManagement && (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_DoorsLocked)) then {
        // Check player access
        if (s_player_manageDoor < 0 && ((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3) or (_hasAccess select 4) or (_hasAccess select 5) or (_hasAccess select 6))) then {
            s_player_manageDoor = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>", localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MANAGEDOOR"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\doorManagement\initDoorManagement.sqf", _cursorTarget, 5, false];
        };
    } else {
    };

//Allow owner to unlock vault
    if ((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockableStorage) && {_characterID != "0"} && {_isClose} && {!keypadCancel}) then {
        if (s_player_unlockvault < 0) then {
            if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_OPEN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_unlock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                } else {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                };
            } else {
                if (_characterID != dayz_combination && _ownerID != _uid) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RECOMBO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

//Allow owner to pack vault
    if ((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_UnLockedStorage) && {_characterID != "0"} && {_isClose}  && {!keypadCancel}) then {
        if (s_player_lockvault < 0) then {
                s_player_lockvault = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_lock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            };
        };
        if (s_player_packvault < 0 && (_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == _uid)) then {
            s_player_packvault = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",(format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_PACK",_text])], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
        };
    } else {
        s_player_packvault = -1;
        s_player_lockvault = -1;
    };

//Player Deaths
    if (_typeOfCursorTarget == "Info_Board_EP1") then {
        if (s_player_information < 0) then {
            s_player_information = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MURDERS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\list_playerDeaths.sqf",[], 7, false, true];
        };
    } else {
    };

//Fuel Pump
    if (_typeOfCursorTarget in dayz_fuelpumparray) then {
        if (s_player_fuelauto < 0) then {        
            // check if Generator_DZ is running within 30 meters
            _findNearestGen = {((alive _x) && (_x getVariable ["GeneratorRunning",false]))} count (([player] call FNC_getPos) nearObjects ["Generator_DZ",30]);

// show that pump needs power if no generator nearby.
            if (_findNearestGen > 0) then {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",objNull, 0, false, true];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
        s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    };

//Fuel Pump on truck
    if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_fueltruckarray && _isAlive) then {
        if (s_player_fuelauto2 < 0) then {
            // show that fuel truck pump needs power.
            if (isEngineOn _cursorTarget) then {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
        s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;
    };

// inplace upgrade tool
    if ((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoor_Base") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoor_DZ_Base")) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 0) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_upgrade_build > 0) then {
            };
        };
        if (s_player_upgrade_build < 0) then {
            _upgrade = getArray (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _cursorTarget) >> "upgradeBuilding");
            if (((_hasAccess select 0) or (_hasAccess select 2) or (_hasAccess select 3)) && (count _upgrade) > 0) then {
                s_player_lastTarget set [0,_cursorTarget];
                s_player_upgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_UPGRADE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_upgrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -1, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

// downgrade system
    if (DZE_Lock_Door == _characterID && {!keypadCancel} && {_cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked_Base" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ_Base"}) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 1) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_downgrade_build > 0) then {    
            };
        };
        if (s_player_downgrade_build < 0) then {
                s_player_lastTarget set [1,_cursorTarget];
                s_player_downgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_REMLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_buildingDowngrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

// inplace maintenance tool
    if ((damage _cursorTarget >= DZE_DamageBeforeMaint) && {_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZE_Housebase" || _typeOfCursorTarget == "LightPole_DZ"}) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 2) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_maint_build > 0) then {
            };
        };
        if (s_player_maint_build < 0) then {
                _text2 = _text + " (" + str(round ((damage _cursorTarget) * 100)) + "% damaged)";
                s_player_lastTarget set [2,_cursorTarget];
                s_player_maint_build = player addAction [format["%1 %2",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAIN",_text2], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_buildingMaint.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true];
            };
        };
    } else {
    };

//Start Generator
    if (_isGenerator) then {
        if (s_player_fillgen < 0) then {    
            // check if not running 
            if (_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false]) then {
                s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR1", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\stopGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];                
            } else {
                // check if not filled and player has jerry.
                if (_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorFilled", false]) then {
                    s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR2", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                } else {
                    if (_hasFuel20 or _hasFuel5 or _hasBarrel) then {
                        s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR3", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true];
                    };
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        s_player_fillgen = -1;
    };

// Custom stuff below

if (Z_singleCurrency) then {
        if (_isMan && {!_isAlive} && {!(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal")}) then {
            if (s_player_checkWallet < 0) then {
                s_player_checkWallet = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_CHECK_WALLET"],"scripts\zsc\checkWallet.sqf",_cursorTarget,0,false,true];
            };
        } else {
        };

if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_MoneyStorageClasses && {!_isLocked} && {!(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage)}) then {
            if (s_bank_dialog < 0) then {
                s_bank_dialog = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_ACCESS_BANK"],"scripts\zsc\bankDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget,1,true,true];
            };
        } else {
            s_bank_dialog = -1;
        };

if (_isAlive && {_typeOfCursorTarget in AllPlayers} && {isPlayer _cursorTarget}) then {
            if (s_givemoney_dialog < 0) then {
                s_givemoney_dialog = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",format [localize "STR_CL_ZSC_TRADE_COINS",CurrencyName,name _cursorTarget]],"scripts\zsc\givePlayer.sqf",_cursorTarget,3,true,true];
            };
        } else {
            s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
        };
        if (Z_globalBanking) then {
            if (_isMan && {!(isPlayer _cursorTarget)} && {_typeOfCursorTarget in ZSC_bankTraders}) then {
                if (s_bank_dialog1 < 0) then {
                    s_bank_dialog1 = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_BANK_TELLER"],"scripts\zsc\atmDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget,3,true,true];
                };
            } else {
                s_bank_dialog1 = -1;
            };

if (_typeOfCursorTarget in ZSC_bankObjects) then {
                if (s_bank_dialog2 < 0) then {
                    s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction [format["<t color='#0059FF'>%1</t>",localize "STR_CL_ZSC_BANK_ATM"],"scripts\zsc\atmDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget,3,true,true];
                };
            } else {
                s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
            };
        };
    };

// All Traders
    if (_isMan && {!(isPlayer _cursorTarget)} && {_typeOfCursorTarget in serverTraders} && {!_isPZombie}) then {
        if (s_player_parts_crtl < 0) then {
            _humanity = player getVariable ["humanity",0];
            _traderMenu = call compile format["menu_%1;",_typeOfCursorTarget];        
            _low_high = localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY_LOW";
            _humanity_logic = false;
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < -5000);
            };
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
                _low_high = localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY_HIGH";
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity > -5000);
            };
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 5000);
            };
            if (_humanity_logic) then {
                _cancel = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY",_low_high], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_cancel.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_cancel];
            } else {
                // Static Menu
                {
                    _buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true];
                } count (_traderMenu select 1);
                if (DZE_ConfigTrader) then {
                    _buyV = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\AdvancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];
                } else {
                    // Database menu
                    _buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false];
                };
            };
            s_player_parts_crtl = 1;    
        };
    } else {
    };

if (dayz_tameDogs) then {
        //Dog
        if (_isDog && {_hasRawMeat} && {_isAlive} && {_ownerID == "0"} && {player getVariable ["dogID",0] == 0}) then {
            if (s_player_tamedog < 0) then {
                s_player_tamedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_tamedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\tame_dog.sqf", _cursorTarget, 1, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            s_player_tamedog = -1;
        };
        if (_isDog && {_ownerID == _id} && {_isAlive}) then {
            if (s_player_feeddog < 0 && _hasRawMeat) then {
                s_player_feeddog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_feeddog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,0], 0, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_waterdog < 0 && _hasbottleitem) then {
                s_player_waterdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_waterdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,1], 0, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_staydog < 0) then {
                if (_dogHandle getFSMVariable "_actionLieDown") then { _text = "str_actions_liedog"; } else { _text = "str_actions_sitdog"; };
                s_player_staydog = player addAction [localize _text,"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\stay.sqf", _dogHandle, 5, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_trackdog < 0) then {
                s_player_trackdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_trackdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\track.sqf", _dogHandle, 4, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_barkdog < 0) then {
                s_player_barkdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_barkdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speak.sqf", _cursorTarget, 3, false, true];
            };
            if (s_player_warndog < 0) then {
                _warn = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_watchDog";
                if (_warn) then { _text = localize "str_epoch_player_247"; _warn = false; } else { _text = localize "str_epoch_player_248"; _warn = true; };
                s_player_warndog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_warndog",_text],"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\warn.sqf",[_dogHandle, _warn], 2, false, true];        
            };
            if (s_player_followdog < 0) then {
                s_player_followdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_followdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf",[_dogHandle,true], 6, false, true];
            };
        } else {
            s_player_feeddog = -1;
            s_player_waterdog = -1;
            s_player_staydog = -1;
            s_player_trackdog = -1;
            s_player_barkdog = -1;
            s_player_warndog = -1;
            s_player_followdog = -1;
        };
    };
} else {
    //Engineering
    {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
    player removeAction s_player_repair_crtl;
    dayz_myCursorTarget = objNull;
    s_player_flipveh = -1;
    s_player_sleep = -1;
    s_player_cook = -1;
    s_player_boil = -1;
    s_player_packtent = -1;
    s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    s_player_studybody = -1;
    //fuel
    s_player_fillfuel5 = -1;
    //Allow player to siphon vehicle fuel
    //Allow player to gather
    player removeAction s_player_gather;
    s_player_gather = -1;
    s_player_lastTarget = [objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull];
    s_player_tamedog = -1;
    s_player_feeddog = -1;
    s_player_waterdog = -1;
    s_player_staydog = -1;
    s_player_trackdog = -1;
    s_player_barkdog = -1;
    s_player_warndog = -1;
    s_player_followdog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_unlockvault;
    s_player_packvault = -1;
    s_player_lockvault = -1;
    s_player_fillgen = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_towing;
    s_player_towing = -1;
    s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;

// Custom stuff below

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
    s_bank_dialog = -1;
    s_bank_dialog1 = -1;
    s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
};

//Dog actions on player self
if (_dogHandle > 0) then {
    _dog = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_dog";
    if (isNil "_dog") exitWith {};
    if (isNil "_ownerID") then {_ownerID = "0"};
    if (_canDo && !_inVehicle && alive _dog && !(_ownerID in [_myCharID,_uid])) then {
        if (s_player_movedog < 0) then {
            s_player_movedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_movedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\move.sqf", player getVariable ["dogID",0], 1, false, true];
        };
        if (s_player_speeddog < 0) then {
            _text = localize "str_epoch_player_249";
            _speed = 0;
            if (_dog getVariable ["currentSpeed",1] == 0) then { _speed = 1; _text = localize "str_epoch_player_250"; };
            s_player_speeddog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_speeddog", _text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speed.sqf",[player getVariable ["dogID",0],_speed], 0, false, true];
        };
        if (s_player_calldog < 0) then {
            s_player_calldog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_calldog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf", [player getVariable ["dogID",0], true], 2, false, true];
        };
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_movedog;        
    s_player_movedog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_speeddog;
    s_player_speeddog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_calldog;
    s_player_calldog = -1;
};

//Monitor
player setVariable ["selfActions", diag_ticktime, false];

Any help is greatly appreciated....

Hello,

You missed this step:

1. Download the stringTable.xml file linked below from the Community Localization GitHub and copy it to your mission folder, it is a community based localization file and contains translations for major community mods including this one.

>> Download stringTable.xml <<