[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @salival

Added Single currency mode to my fresh installed server and got a problem. Battleye filters are not working.

I edited the end of 10 and 12 line in scripts.txt but when I try to enter the server, battleye kicks me out.

I believe that I know where is the end of the line and how to copy/paste.

Console info

20:32:22 Player x kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #51
20:32:22 Player x disconnected.

Scripts.log info

14.11.2017 20:32:22: x (IP:PORT) xxxxe694bx40591xxxxx34cad907cxxxx - #51 " _input - [_x];
} forEach _badChars;

_input = parseNumber (toString (_input));
_input
};

BankDialogUpdateAmounts = {
private ["

How can I fix it?

Thx!

28 minutes ago, dodget90 said:

is it possible to change the values for example if an oz of gold is worth 1 coin can I change it so an oz of gold is worth 20 coins? , I've looked myself but can't see where I can make the edit.

Do you mean when they get sold at traders?

If so just edit this file in your mission pbo:

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/dayz_code/configs/Category/gems.hpp#L42

il try to explain here bare with me please, when I installed this the currency changed to coins instead of gold as it should but however its converting gold to coinits has messed with the values for items for example at my traders a Ural_CDF is worth [2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1] to buy and to sell is [1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1] so after the install I can buy/sell for 2/1 coins but a UralCivil2_DZE is to buy is [1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1] and to sell is [5,"ItemGoldBar",1] wich in coins the buy/sell is 1/5 coins , it doesnt look like its taking into account th '10oz' part it only sees the 'ItemGoldBar10oz', a guy on my server last night stood at a trader buying and selling a sniper rifle and got very rich really quickly by exploiting this

I dont think you're using the correct trader files.

When you install ZSC you should not have any items on the traders you can buy/sell with briefs/goldbars.

basically your description.ext needs to have: 

#include "dayz_code\Configs\CfgServerTrader.hpp"

in it instead of 

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\CfgServerTrader\CfgServerTrader.hpp"

20 minutes ago, salival said:

I dont think you're using the correct trader files.

When you install ZSC you should not have any items on the traders you can buy/sell with briefs/goldbars.

basically your description.ext needs to have: 

#include "dayz_code\Configs\CfgServerTrader.hpp"

in it instead of 

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\CfgServerTrader\CfgServerTrader.hpp"

thank you that was the mistake i made , its all working fine now thanks

@JasonTM, thx for reply! Worked.

I advise  @salival to update battleye script installation with 53 line because I was using fresh install of dayz epoch 1.0.6.1 with default battleye script filters so it will probably happen to all who will try to use them. I think that 80 % are enough smart to fix it by themselves but if there are some newbie like me then it would be useful for him.

I will reply to this topic a bit later because I have some more question about single currency but tonight I have no time to test it further in my server.

23 hours ago, SLash said:

@JasonTM, thx for reply! Worked.

I advise  @salival to update battleye script installation with 53 line because I was using fresh install of dayz epoch 1.0.6.1 with default battleye script filters so it will probably happen to all who will try to use them. I think that 80 % are enough smart to fix it by themselves but if there are some newbie like me then it would be useful for him.

I will reply to this topic a bit later because I have some more question about single currency but tonight I have no time to test it further in my server.

I've added it, I have a really bad habit of remembering the battleye filters when I update stuff.

Cheers for the headsup

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @salival,

I need some help please.  I'm ready to pull my hair out. I've tried to install this mod 3 times on a fresh install with little success.  My latest attempt is the best in the the banker appears and I can deposit/withdraw fine.  But my RPT reports are blowing up with errors:

Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\chernarus.sqf not found

Yes, these files exist. I use PBO Manager and I've tried repacking them several times.

The other is spamming my sever log -

9:25:37 Error in expression <='scripts\zsc\images\bank.paa'/><br/>",[_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
 9:25:37   Error position: <_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
 9:25:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _money
 9:25:37 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf, line 12

I checked this against the one provided and it is identical. I even replaced it just in case. 

Please tell me you know of some easy fix and I'm just being a typical noob.. lol :)  THANKS!

UPDATE: Thanks to Salival for showing me the error of my ways! Long and short of it - Follow the installation instructions EXACTLY!

Edited by Ravenz1921
Update

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if Im the only one having this problem? The addon works fine, except for the withdraw/deposit menu for NPC in tradercities. Well, the npc is spawned, but I cant get the option to use the menu for banking. And when I set it so players dont lose their money on death. It just sets players amount of money to 0 and nothing else:l

I've had this installed for months and it works great. 

Today I decided to upgrade to global banking so I followed the instructions and everything works except :

When I deposit or withdrawal money from banker and safe all coins I have on me are wiped and the banker says "any Coins" 

I have reinstalled and merged for 6 hours and can't fix my error

Please tell me what I did wrong??

Thanks,

salival edit, installation error, fixed.

On 12/22/2017 at 11:58 AM, bobleye said:

Dunno if Im the only one having this problem? The addon works fine, except for the withdraw/deposit menu for NPC in tradercities. Well, the npc is spawned, but I cant get the option to use the menu for banking. And when I set it so players dont lose their money on death. It just sets players amount of money to 0 and nothing else:l

Im having the exact same problem, it has all installed correctly but i just cant get a scroll menu from the NPC bankers?

4 minutes ago, ben_jonesx said:

Im having the exact same problem, it has all installed correctly but i just cant get a scroll menu from the NPC bankers?

If you're not getting an option on the NPC's then you haven't installed it correctly.

I will PM you with my email address, send me your dayz_server.pbo and your mission PBO.

Hello @salival im getting kicked by Battleye Script Restriction #36. i cannot join to my server.

Im using a fresh server files with only zsc. (not global banking)

my scripts.txt ( lines 16,19,74 contain your changes.)

https://pastebin.com/CzNhibb4

my scripts.log

Spoiler

27.12.2017 17:27:12: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Lingor\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"
if (isServer) then {
diag_log "Loading custom server compiles";"
27.12.2017 17:27:13: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Lingor\dayz_code\compile\remote_message.sqf"
fnc_remote_message = {
private ["_type","_message"];

"
27.12.2017 17:27:13: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #36 "== "global")			exitWith {systemChat _message;};
if (_type == "hint") 			exitWith {hint _message;};
if (_type == "titleCut") 		ex"
27.12.2017 17:33:25: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Lingor\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"
if (isServer) then {

};

my rpt. https://pastebin.com/R6DbVM5b

ºIf i change my scripts.txt by the old one that i had in 1.6.1 i can join to the server and coins works fine...but if i press ESC i get kiked by publicvariable #0.

ºIf i use my server without coins... battleye do not kickme.

ºI have the battleye folder in DZE_Server_Config (out of the server root)

5 minutes ago, gernika said:

Hello @salival im getting kicked by Battleye Script Restriction #36. i cannot join to my server.

Im using a fresh server files with only zsc. (not global banking)

my scripts.txt ( lines 16,19,74 contain your changes.)

https://pastebin.com/CzNhibb4

my scripts.log

Hide contents

27.12.2017 17:27:12: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Lingor\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"
if (isServer) then {
diag_log "Loading custom server compiles";"
27.12.2017 17:27:13: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Lingor\dayz_code\compile\remote_message.sqf"
fnc_remote_message = {
private ["_type","_message"];

"
27.12.2017 17:27:13: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #36 "== "global")			exitWith {systemChat _message;};
if (_type == "hint") 			exitWith {hint _message;};
if (_type == "titleCut") 		ex"
27.12.2017 17:33:25: gernika (192.168.1.4:2304) d603844e2f77196bf316245ae367414c - #15 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Lingor\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"
if (isServer) then {

};

my rpt. https://pastebin.com/R6DbVM5b

ºIf i change my scripts.txt by the old one that i had in 1.6.1 i can join to the server and coins works fine...but if i press ESC i get kiked by publicvariable #0.

ºIf i use my server without coins... battleye do not kickme.

ºI have the battleye folder in DZE_Server_Config (out of the server root)

I have not really updated the battleye filters for 1.0.6.2, There will be a lot of changes if everyone is filtering for systemChat etc.

If I get time I'll do it in the next week or so.

57 minutes ago, OMGitzSteveo said:

I don't have a scroll option on the bankers anymore, Neither does the banker menu say "withhdraw" or "deposit". Any idea where i may have gone wrong for that to happen? 

If you don't have a scroll option on bankers you have made a mistake merging in the global banking fn_selfActions.sqf

If the banker menu doesn't say withdraw or deposit then you're also probably missing the stringtable.xml file

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#mission-folder-install

2 hours ago, salival said:

If you don't have a scroll option on bankers you have made a mistake merging in the global banking fn_selfActions.sqf

If the banker menu doesn't say withdraw or deposit then you're also probably missing the stringtable.xml file

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#mission-folder-install

I forgot the stringtable.xml file. Whoopsy xD