[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

Doubtful. Epoch devs have always said they didn't want single currency as a part of the game. However they realised many people like it, so added support for it.

its so easy to add thanks to the guys who posted here that there is no need to add it to the vanillin files. 

Im wanting to add a rob banker option but I am pretty fresh with arma scripting, has anyone got a script similar or can assist me in writing one.

Basically want it so that every banker also has an option to rob banker, how i picture this working is when rob banker action is done there will be a script that reads all players money in the bank It will then pick a random percentage say between 5% and 20% and use that to remove that percent of money from each players bank value and pay the robber the combined value in coins. Would like it so that once it has been done it cant be done again for the next 3 hours or set time it would also disable robbed  banker for this same time so that the robber cant deposit using same banker and no one will be able to use robbed banker again until timer is up. would need to be some timer or action  when activated so that the player robbing is stuck there taking time to rob but player can die before robbing action is completed which would stop the robbery. It would also publicly announce that banker {location description} is being robbed allowing players time to try stop the robber or rob him before he makes it to next banker to deposit.   

1 hour ago, nzjocko said:

Im wanting to add a rob banker option but I am pretty fresh with arma scripting, has anyone got a script similar or can assist me in writing one.

Basically want it so that every banker also has an option to rob banker, how i picture this working is when rob banker action is done there will be a script that reads all players money in the bank It will then pick a random percentage say between 5% and 20% and use that to remove that percent of money from each players bank value and pay the robber the combined value in coins. Would like it so that once it has been done it cant be done again for the next 3 hours or set time it would also disable robbed  banker for this same time so that the robber cant deposit using same banker and no one will be able to use robbed banker again until timer is up. would need to be some timer or action  when activated so that the player robbing is stuck there taking time to rob but player can die before robbing action is completed which would stop the robbery. It would also publicly announce that banker {location description} is being robbed allowing players time to try stop the robber or rob him before he makes it to next banker to deposit.   

While I think it's a pretty cool idea, I think that's terrible for an economy and will upset players

@salival i have a question.. i not install yet but i need to know how add an remove coins.

for example in 1.5 i was using it

To remove coins for example:

_cost = 500;
if !([ player,_cost] call SC_fnc_removeCoins) then {
        titleText [format["Needs %1 %2 ",_cost,CurrencyName] , "PLAIN DOWN", 1];
    } else {
};

to add coins

[player, 1000] call SC_fnc_addCoins;

its the same in your new update or something has change? thats functions is still there?

Just now, salival said:

I'm not using those 2 functions at all, I do everything manually since where ever possible I design the scripts to be coins or briefcases.

ok, so if i want to do it.. i need replace that functions by a bunch of code about it.. right?   tnks!!

if you want to add coins to a player:

_amount = 5000;
_wealth = player getVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,0];
player setVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,(_wealth + _amount),true];

If you want to remove coins from a player:

_amount = 5000;
_wealth = player getVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,0];
player setVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,(_wealth - _amount),true];

That is providing they have the right amount to remove from them.

You would do a check similar to this:

if ((_amount < 1) or {_amount > _bank}) exitWith {format ["You can not withdraw more %1 than is in the %2.",CurrencyName,_displayName] call dayz_rollingMessages;};

where _bank would be the amount the bank has.

36 minutes ago, salival said:

While I think it's a pretty cool idea, I think that's terrible for an economy and will upset players

yeah it would require a fine balance ie might need to be a max cap amount say if percent taken greater than cap then only take cap. or another way to balance it could be adding a banking interest system  of some sort say the opposite of robbing ie every so many hours u earn interest of say 2~5 percent of what u have in the bank.    

I've got a strange thing happening. Most of my players money save after restart but a select few get reset back. I have installed and reinstalled countless times now while banging my head into my desk. 

Any ideas would be helpful thanks.

Ok so i rolled my server back 10 mins just to see what would happen. The error is gone but once the player dies/relogs/server restart there bank still gets reset back to the previous amount of coins.

So they can now withdraw all there money from the bank, die loot coins from there body and would still have money they took out from the bank back in the bank.

So I got one heck of a dupe going on lol wtf. 

4 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

I have had that text,  it idoesn't show an error, it's green and still says pass. 

I have had no reports from any players of missing coins at all either. 

say a player fills there bank if they have to relog the bank coins goes back to what it was previous before they filled it or however much the put in. Same thing with taking coin out it goes back to what it was before they removed the coin after a relog

It does the same thing with safes is why i disabled them

2 minutes ago, salival said:

I find it interesting that this is the first time it's come up, I would probably disable global banking till a resolution is found