[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

On 3/16/2017 at 8:29 PM, salival said:

I can readd them if needed

That would be cool, I like to be different then other servers.  Just like with  my traders, they are all custom.  On Chernarus I took out the Black Market Trader and made a Overwatch Trader at Green Mountain.. Sorry for going on and on.

UPDATE TO PROBLEM BELOW

@salivalI THINK I JUST FOUND IT ZSC_bankObjects = ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1"]  am I right? also would I change

] call server_spawnTraders;    to        ] call server_spawnObjects;

One other question. To anyone that may know.  

I put the ATM Tellers in, but I used the Hooker4 for my teller and they work.  On my old tavi server I had made a ATM on a billboard (SignM_UN_Base_EP1).. I added to a pic I found on the internet. I added TBsGaming Online Banking. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/487376647/ATM.jpg

I tried to us the billboards instead of the  tellers so I could take out the Hooker4 and just have the sign on the side of a building. I changed the name in 2 different places but still would not work. The billboards and sign come in but get no action on them. Any one have an ideal.

one on server side in bank_ATMs.sqf

[
    ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1",[2582.86, 5057.81, 0.00143433],229.716], //Zenlenogorsk
    ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1",[12018.1, 9160.01, 0.00143433],312.032], //Berezino
    ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1",[5975.8232, 10351.681, -3.0517578e-005],121.46269] //Grishino
] call server_spawnTraders;

The other was in the variables.sqf on mission side

ZSC_bankTraders = ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1"];

25 minutes ago, Thug said:

That would be cool, I like to be different then other servers.  Just like with  my traders, they are all custom.  On Chernarus I took out the Black Market Trader and made a Overwatch Trader at Green Mountain.. Sorry for going on and on.

UPDATE TO PROBLEM BELOW

@salivalI THINK I JUST FOUND IT ZSC_bankObjects = ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1"]  am I right? also would I change

] call server_spawnTraders;    to        ] call server_spawnObjects;

One other question. To anyone that may know.  

I put the ATM Tellers in, but I used the Hooker4 for my teller and they work.  On my old tavi server I had made a ATM on a billboard (SignM_UN_Base_EP1).. I added to a pic I found on the internet. I added TBsGaming Online Banking. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/487376647/ATM.jpg

I tried to us the billboards instead of the  tellers so I could take out the Hooker4 and just have the sign on the side of a building. I changed the name in 2 different places but still would not work. The billboards and sign come in but get no action on them. Any one have an ideal.

one on server side in bank_ATMs.sqf

[
    ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1",[5975.8232, 10351.681, -3.0517578e-005],121.46269] //Grishino

The other was in the variables.sqf on mission side

ZSC_bankTraders = ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1"];

not sure this will work. as call server spawn traders is looking for different arrays

[

honestly, jsut add them on the map like you would add a custom building. then go into your selfactions and change the addaction for banks to appear when looking at the sign...

something like this maybe

if (_typeOfCursorTarget isKindof "SignM_UN_Base_EP1"  && {player distance _cursorTarget < 5}) then {
		if (s_bank_dialog < 0) then {
			s_bank_dialog = player addAction [format ["<t color=""#0096FF"">Banking</t>"], "scripts\zsc\atmDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
		s_bank_dialog = -1;
	};

not tested...but should work

Serverside file called bankzones.sqf

_vehicle_12 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["WarfareBunkerSign", [6774.6577, 2492.5635], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_12 = _this;  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false;";
  _this setDir -47.412373;
  _this setPos [6774.6577, 2492.5635];
};

add whatever custom stuff you want in there like you would any custom building areas.

Call it through server_fucntions.sqf

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankzones\bankzones.sqf";

In fn_selfactions.sqf

if(_typeOfCursorTarget in Bank_Object and (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {       
        if (s_bank_dialog2 < 0) then {
            s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction ["Bank ATM", "scripts\zsc\atmDialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];

};
    } else {        
        player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
        s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
    };

In variables.sqf

Bank_Object = ["WarfareBunkerSign"]; //add objects that you want to use as ATMs.

Works 100%. Obviously change the name of the object to yours.

@theduke @lwbuk got it to work, thank you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtcoERi99Y&feature=youtu.be

But here is what I did:

Mission side

put a file called ATM.jpg in the mission root

dayz_code\init\variables.sqf       Added sigh to  ZSC_bankObjects = ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1"];   and in  ZSC_bankTraders = [""];    took out trader name

In the init.sqf  I added the line that is in red

if (isServer) then {
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader agents
    //execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\chernarus.sqf"; //Add banking agents
    execVM  "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\bank_ATMs\bank_ATMs.sqf"; //Adds billboards as ATMs

Server side

I created a file called bank_ATMs.sqf and put it in bankTraders\bank_ATMs\bank_ATMs.sqf

inside that file I added the following

Spoiler

//Zenlenogorsk
_vehicle_1 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1", [2583.2278, 5058.0542, 0.41012046], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_1 = _this;
  _this setDir 58.323795;
  _this setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [0, ""ATM.jpg""]";  
  _this setPos [2583.2278, 5058.0542, 0.41012046];
};
//Berezino
_vehicle_2 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1", [12018.585, 9159.5996, 0.56941724], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_2 = _this;
  _this setDir -224.23656;
  _this setPos [12018.585, 9159.5996, 0.56941724];
};
//Grishino
_vehicle_3 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1", [5974.981, 10352.159, 0.19118999], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_3 = _this;
  _this setDir -55.898701;
  _this setPos [5974.981, 10352.159, 0.19118999];
};

Done:   Feel free to use

1 minute ago, Thug said:

In the init.sqf  I added the line that is in red

if (isServer) then {
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader agents
    //execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\chernarus.sqf"; //Add banking agents
    execVM  "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\bank_ATMs\bank_ATMs.sqf"; //Adds billboards as ATMs

Server side

I created a file called bank_ATMs.sqf and put it in bankTraders\bank_ATMs\bank_ATMs.sqf

inside that file I added the following

Reveal hidden contents

//Zenlenogorsk
_vehicle_1 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1", [2583.2278, 5058.0542, 0.41012046], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_1 = _this;
  _this setDir 58.323795;
  _this setPos [2583.2278, 5058.0542, 0.41012046];
};
//Berezino
_vehicle_2 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1", [12018.585, 9159.5996, 0.56941724], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_2 = _this;
  _this setDir -224.23656;
  _this setPos [12018.585, 9159.5996, 0.56941724];
};
//Grishino
_vehicle_3 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["SignM_UN_Base_EP1", [5974.981, 10352.159, 0.19118999], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_3 = _this;
  _this setDir -55.898701;
  _this setPos [5974.981, 10352.159, 0.19118999];
};

Done:   Feel free to use

didnt know you could call that file from the init...

I usually call my server added buildings in the server_functions.sqf

Good to know :) and glad you got it working

hi salival, and any others who can help

i used to run a epoch server two years ago now i'm back and trying to recall all the tricks. 

I am hosted by survival servers and I am using infistar full purchased directly from infistars' website with epoch 1.0.6.1. i have never used infistar before so im a noob to it. 

now to my issues: (there are a few)
1) i am using your script here for the coins (not global banking) and the coins GUI work and it shows in the database on my character_data table but not my player_data table. and when i put them in the safe it shows in the object_data table however now after a restart the coins are gone. any suggestions?
with your script is this the correct configuration in the dayz_1.chernarus\mods\TraderConfig.sqf on these lines?
Z_SingleCurrency = true; // Does your server use a single currency system?
CurrencyName = "Coins"; // If using single currency this is the currency display name.
Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; // If using single currency this is the variable name used to store player wealth.
DZE_MoneyStorageClasses = ["DZE_LockableStorage"]; // If using single currency this is an array of object classes players can store coins in.

2) I tried adding in the give coins to infistar from your previous post and it is not showing up in the infistar menu in game. in AHconfig.sqf i am a super admin and have added those lines to the super admin menu options within AT.sqf however i get nothing in game. 
are there any additional steps? again im a noob to infistar so i may have not setup something else within the code.

3) I am getting a TON of errors in my local rpt file that i have no idea where to go to correct it. (pastebin link at the bottom)

4) i notice in my server RPT that it is saying: (pastebin link below)
23:22:26 "infiSTAR.de - BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
23:22:26 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
23:22:26 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
23:22:26 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found

I assume this is because he included the following in AHconfig.sqf and there are no longer those files but i would like to confirm. 
/*  LOW ADMIN HERE        */ _LAdmins = 
/*  NORMAL ADMIN HERE     */ _NAdmins = 
/*  SUPER ADMIN HERE      */ _SAdmins =

arma2oaserver.RPT = http://pastebin.com/NbHLryqg
armA2OA.RPT = http://pastebin.com/Guccp93Z
AT.sqf snipper = http://pastebin.com/7eCXhz7Z

Hello I just installed zsc however, I am getting this I'm still new to coding scene was/still am configed on where to put the dayz_code folder. Got this error trying to log into the server.

ErrorMessage: File z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp, line 16: .RscText: Member already defined.(Fixed)

(Was a mistake on my part for not removing some lines was able to load into the server new issue now the functionary's do not have a bank scroll tab)

I would guess you have duplicated lines in your mission folder\description.ext down the bottom or similar.

I.e you have something like this:

#include "dayz_code\gui\description.hpp"

or:

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp"

Compare your mission folder\description.ext to the one in the ZSC repository

3 minutes ago, salival said:

I would guess you have duplicated lines in your mission folder\description.ext down the bottom or similar.

I.e you have something like this:

or:

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp"

Compare your mission folder\description.ext to the one in the ZSC repository

I found that issue and fixed it I'm sleep deprived lol. Now I cannot get the functionary's to bring the bank scroll menu up. No clue what I did wrong/missed.

Hmm, I just checked and the case sensitivity is correct and I have merged/copied the correct fn_selfActions.sqf to the mission file. I'm stumped. Tried changing the skin nothing. I know I copied the fn_selfActions.sqf to the mission file. The cases are identical. I'll try it again tomorrow.

On 17/03/2017 at 9:23 PM, salival said:

@OMGitzSteveoI have pushed an update to hopefully fix tavi traders, I think I derped up the diffmerge when I made them.

Is it possible for you to test each trader category to see if they are right? I don't have a tavi server to test on: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/commit/892600f1df2e6358b102e3f343596ff0f006479b

Sorry for the delay long weekend, All looks good now. Just 1 issue. I've had a look and it seems no traders (for any map except black market) sell overpoch ammo. Not sure if that is intentional or just a forgotten part? I have added them to my server, Not sure if you wanted to add ammo to other traders in your pack. 

1 hour ago, Michal.esl94 said:

Have the same issue. I cannot bank with NPC´s + When i save my money to SAFE after server restart they are gone. Can someone help me fix this? Thanks for any help.

@Michal.esl94 please upload your server.rpt and client.rpt (can be found at %appdata% go one back, go in local/arma2oa and theres the client.rpt)

That donator option was in Zupa's original global banking files but I removed it due to Bohemia Interactive's non-monetization policy for Arma 2.

I wouldn't advertise that you take donations for in-game perks. BI was removing Battleye support for servers that were doing it and threatening server owners when the policy was implemented.

6 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

That donator option was in Zupa's original global banking files but I removed it due to Bohemia Interactive's non-monetization policy for Arma 2.

I wouldn't advertise that you take donations for in-game perks. BI was removing Battleye support for servers that were doing it and threatening server owners when the policy was implemented.

i think if i remeber it correctly(at least its that way in arma 3) you are not allowed to give players a specific in game item, for dontions only.

if the item is available to buy also for non donating players it is not a violation.

also the coin script is not brought ingame by bohemia interactive and as far as i understand it, they do not count as ingame items.

it also just adds the ability to hold more coins in the bank (the database) and the database is not property of BI

so i think itll be fine as long as you don´t give your players items which only they can have and theres no other way for players getting these items through playing

and coins do not count as items...

also we are not giving away coins for donations, BUT a bigger bank

3 minutes ago, Cherdenko said:

i think if i remeber it correctly(at least its that way in arma 3) you are not allowed to give players a specific in game item, for dantions only.

if the item is available to buy also for non donating players it is not a violation.

also the coin script is not brought ingame by bohemia interactive and as far as i understand it, they do not count as ingame items.

it also just adds the ability to hold more coins in the bank (the database) and the database is not property of BI

so i think itll be fine as long as you don´t give your players items which only they can have and theres no other way for players getting these items through playing

You might be right, I'm not sure. The infractions seem to be mostly around donator "loadouts" that were offered by the major server providers (Non of which seem to offer DayZ mod servers anymore). BI's FAQ is fairly vague and mainly seems to suggest:

"...donations are still allowed. But remember – a donation is a gift without any counter value. If your donators receive perks or rewards for donating then we no longer consider it a donation" https://www.bistudio.com/monetization/faq

I think mostly it came about from complaints by community developers like Peter Vilas getting angry at DayZ server owners for monetizing their mods without first acquiring permission. The Epoch devs were reprimanded by him for using his civilian cars mod early on without permission.

7 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

You might be right, I'm not sure. The infractions seem to be mostly around donator "loadouts" that were offered by the major server providers (Non of which seem to offer DayZ mod servers anymore). BI's FAQ is fairly vague and mainly seems to suggest:

"...donations are still allowed. But remember – a donation is a gift without any counter value. If your donators receive perks or rewards for donating then we no longer consider it a donation" https://www.bistudio.com/monetization/faq

I think mostly it came about from complaints by community developers like Peter Vilas getting angry at DayZ server owners for monetizing their mods without first acquiring permission. The Epoch devs were reprimanded by him for using his civilian cars mod early on without permission.

i know what you mean with this but on my server we aren´t offering donations loadouts n shit, because i think myself its bullshit and giving old and donating players an unfair advantage also we just offer more playing players an option to store their coins in the bank (our default bank value is 1 mil) i think thats fair enough though