[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

I think I found a problem

Spoiler

z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp, line 153: .RscTitles: Member already defined.
22:00:48 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(656103969): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

I'm receiving that in my rpt on server

2 hours ago, Dusty459 said:

I think I found a problem

Hide contents

z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp, line 153: .RscTitles: Member already defined.
22:00:48 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(656103969): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

I'm receiving that in my rpt on server

this is unrelated. It just means that your class RscTitles has been previously defined. i.e. you have a duplicate class in your description.hpp  you should resolve it, but it's probably not function-impacting

4 minutes ago, Dusty459 said:

well u use it RscTitles in the description.ext on the install guide 

you can just combine the code inside of RSCtitle in description.ext and description.hpp, into a single RSCTitle {} class to get rid of the error. i.e. take RSCTitles {xxxxx} from description.hpp and put xxxx (the contents in the brackets) inside of the RSCTitles {} in description.ext

Having to Remove Desciptions from the ZSC dayz_code file

Spoiler

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp, line 14: .RscPicture: Member already defined.
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp, line 11: .RscLoadingText: Member already defined.

had to remove the whole file as it just asks me to remove all in that file

Doing a Full Reinstall and fresh Epoch 1.0.6.1

33 minutes ago, A Man said:

I get this error from time to time. I tried every solution from other topcis but nothing really works. It is not really a bug from that release. I had that in the old ZSC release as well.

Error position: <Money] call BIS_fnc_numberText];
_vitals>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: money
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.tavi\scripts\Gold\goldicon.sqf, line 11
Error in expression <ight' image='scripts\Gold\gold.paa'/>",[Money] call BIS_fnc_numberText];

Can you pm me the goldicon.sqf file? it doesn't look like mine that's all.

just a heads up the problem reported here exists thou may be a pain to dupe like this but can be done.

for duplicating the issue just add 999,999,999 or any value above that, you will see the issue i reported

there also problems with values higher than 20.000.000 if i deposit 1 coin it wont update value either in bank or char coins if deposit 2 coins will update char coin but not bank, play around with it... there are more issues.

51 minutes ago, SmokeyBR said:

just a heads up the problem reported here exists thou may be a pain to dupe like this but can be done.

for duplicating the issue just add 999,999,999 or any value above that, you will see the issue i reported

there also problems with values higher than 20.000.000 if i deposit 1 coin it wont update value either in bank or char coins if deposit 2 coins will update char coin but not bank, play around with it... there are more issues.

Well, i've tried replicating that and I can't. I've got safes as a maximum of 10m so it wont let you deposit anything more than that.

Unless you can show me a video of it happening I don't know where to go

*edit* I see what you mean with amounts over 20m, I can't think of why it's doing that, another good reason to restrict safes to lower amounts of coins I guess.

Hello friends,

I have updated ZSC for 1.0.6.1 support and fixed reading coins from vehicles.

There are now 2 fn_selfActions and 2 variables.sqf depending on what epoch version you are using.

Need to make sure you use the right ones (rename or merge them)

For vehicle reading of coins, you need to apply my fix to dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf so go through the install instructions again.

the problem is not with coins inside the safe (i also limit my safes for 10m) the problem is on the character holding the coins any player can have unlimited ammount for coins if they have enough safes for it.

easier way of replicating just add coins from the db, no need for a video.

@salival so in the Lastest the Vehicle are now default or do I still have to follow the Instruction to add them?

also when using the call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; should I not put
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables - 1.0.6.1.sqf"; ?

9 minutes ago, Dusty459 said:

@salival so in the Lastest the Vehicle are now default or do I still have to follow the Instruction to add them?

also when using the call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; should I not put
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables - 1.0.6.1.sqf"; ?

Safes/lockboxes are default so you still have to follow the install instructions again.

I will change the install instructions to tell the installer to rename those files.

15 minutes ago, salival said:

I have updated this script to remove support for 1.0.6 and to default to 1.0.6.1: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC

Just curious if you still had plans for the global banking?  think players can live with storing coins in safes, but it would be a plus if we can have the option for global for communities that currently use it lol

6 hours ago, salival said:

It's not something I want to add at the moment (I don't have much time atm) 

I still really don't like it as I think it makes things too easy / no risk. 

no risk on pvp understandable, but i run pve

On 3/2/2017 at 10:48 AM, salival said:

Hey mate, I think you are correct there, I believe I overlooked that and just assumed it would work.

I'll get a fix sorted tomorrow.

Cheers for the headsup.

I am now having this same issue. I am using your files Salival, so the changes are there. But upon restart all coins are gone from vehicles. I have gone through the install instructions, started from scratch and still same thing.