[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

Outdated, already built into Epoch 1.0.7

Hi,

This is my modified version of Zupas single currency framework. This drops into an Epoch 1.0.6.1+ server and just "works".

Credits to Zupa for his amazing work, There's quite a few fixes mentioned in his original release thread in this version to make it more secure.

GitHub link with install instructions: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC

• Tested as working on a blank Epoch 1.0.6.1+ and OverWatch 0.25 server.
  • Designed to minimize duping/glitching of bank related saving with nearby players (checkWallet etc).
  • Lots of code snippets taken from the original Zupa release thread to stop multiple people checking wallet/depositing into the same safe etc.
  • Supports multiple configuration types, Safes/lockboxes only, vehicles only, safes/lockboxes AND vehicles.
  • Supports any map, currently only has server_traders files for Chernarus (default), napf and tavi.
  • To install global banking: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#changing-to-global-banking

Install:

• This install basically assumes you have NO custom variables.sqf or compiles.sqf or fn_selfActions.sqf, I would recommend diffmerging where possible. 
  • This has all the config traders set up for epoch 1.0.6 items and OverWatch guns/items. You will need to install the specific version you want to use, See install notes further down.

43 minutes ago, oldmatechoc said:

I think youve made alot of people very happy! good job work man.

Zupa has done the bulk of the work, I just applied some of the fixes the community put together in his original build thread (namely the ones for making other people not being able to use the object you are trading with)

It does work well, though.

3 hours ago, Dusty459 said:

Right Its all working With my Infistar and I can see the Overwatch weapons now

do you Have any Towing and lifting Scripts I know this is for DZE coins

also

How can I allow Both Vehicles and the lockable storage?

The big text in bold in the install instructions: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#using-vehicles-and-dze_moneystorageclasses-to-store-coins

Thats why in my old overpoch server, ATM's were no where near traders. Completely pointless having bank/atm at trader as money is never at risk.

Some players moaned like crap about it. the same players that wanted a start box, and 10mil bank start... The players who are too damn lazy to play the game and want everything handed to them so they can sit in thier penis tower and snipe anything that moves.

24 minutes ago, Dusty459 said:

Check Wallet Don't work and Ai don't Have Money I'm Using DAZI and WAI

I pushed a fix for check wallet, I forgot a variable: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/commit/bbe17941387d6900f447b4fa1c90029379ca2dc8

AI won't have money on them, neither will zombies. That's up to the server admin to add, it's not a part of ZSC, never has been.

possible problemm thou seems unlike that people would miss this, might be a problem with me only if anyone else could confirm.

values under or equal 32 coins are not being updated for player, if u deposit 32 or less coins the value will be deposited but it wont subtract from your total amount, if you withdraw 32 or less value will be subtracted from bank but NOT added to your total amount.

also while testing i added 999.999,999 coins directly from database, that number was rounded to 1.000.000.000 when i logged in game, should this be happening ?

9 hours ago, SmokeyBR said:

possible problemm thou seems unlike that people would miss this, might be a problem with me only if anyone else could confirm.

values under or equal 32 coins are not being updated for player, if u deposit 32 or less coins the value will be deposited but it wont subtract from your total amount, if you withdraw 32 or less value will be subtracted from bank but NOT added to your total amount.

also while testing i added 999.999,999 coins directly from database, that number was rounded to 1.000.000.000 when i logged in game, should this be happening ?

As long as you are running my version of server_updateObject.sqf things should save to database and so forth no problem.

I tried replicating your < 32 withdraw / deposit and it works as it should so I don't know what would cause that.

No idea for the database issue either, not a huge problem however

4 hours ago, Dusty459 said:

That Fixed what ever happen But now at traders there is Access Bank option in blue But also Cant option Trader or bank as it says can not preform action wait until Other action

send me your client .rpt file:

c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\local\arma2OA\arma2OA.rpt

Spoiler

Error Missing ;
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\scripts\zsc\bankDialog.sqf, line 12
Error in expression <t isKindOf "AllVehicles"))) exitWith {} dayz_actionInProgress = false; player se> Error position: <dayz_actionInProgress = false; player se>

Thing is You can use the Trader Fine but If you click then Access Bank that is on under the Trader It then spits out then connot preform action while Blalal

15 minutes ago, Dusty459 said:

Thing is You can use the Trader Fine but If you click then Access Bank that is on under the Trader It then spits out then connot preform action while Blalal

Yeah, i'm currently working on this on my test server, but that looks like another issue I have introduced