[Outdated] ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6.2 (And OverWatch 0.25)

5 hours ago, bodycount said:

hi i started using this with cherno yesterday and some of the traders cant be found as there positions have moved any one else get this

Yes, I installed this yesterday on the Epoch 1.0.6.2 Chernarus map and I can't get a trader menu on any of the traders except the food trader. I think this is because the locations and/or the skins for the traders have changed from the 1.0.6.1 version. Does anyone know how I could get this to work on the new traders? Thanks! 

40 minutes ago, salival said:

Hello,

No trader positions or skins have been changed at all, I would think you have fn_selfActions errors causing this

Hello and thanks for the reply. I will give it another try today. Anything specific I should look for in the fn_selfActions file?

1 hour ago, Steven1230 said:

Quick question and to start the mod works but one thing i am lost at.. For Napf where is the bank AI located at? I switched the trader to napf overpoch, the cfg trader to overpoch, and what not but can not find the banker. Mod works fine on cherno and all runs fine.

You will need to change this line in your init.sqf to reflect the napf traders: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L115

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC#installing-npc-based-banks-optional

i.e napf.sqf

1 hour ago, salival said:

You will need to change this line in your init.sqf to reflect the napf traders: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L115

i.e napf.sqf

Yeah I have that switched. I am going to go back through things and see if i may have missed a different edit.

6 hours ago, Vladick said:

Hello and thanks for the reply. I will give it another try today. Anything specific I should look for in the fn_selfActions file?

Okay well, I am not doing something right but I have no idea what. I'm no genius but I'm no moron either (debatable I guess). I have tried to install zsc and global banking on a 1.0.6.2 Chernarus map but, while I can access the food trader at Stary, I cannot access any other traders and, while I get the coin icon on the right of the screen, I do not get the bank icon. There are so many steps to this install that I have no idea where I might have gone wrong and I am not a coder so I have no idea how to figure it out.  I tried to install the default config PBOs provided but I believe they are for Overpoch. If anyone has the time to take a look at my PBOs and maybe give me some advice I would really appreciate it. I tried to upload them here but the file size is too large or it is the wrong file type. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Vladick said:

Okay well, I am not doing something right but I have no idea what. I'm no genius but I'm no moron either (debatable I guess). I have tried to install zsc and global banking on a 1.0.6.2 Chernarus map but, while I can access the food trader at Stary, I cannot access any other traders and, while I get the coin icon on the right of the screen, I do not get the bank icon. There are so many steps to this install that I have no idea where I might have gone wrong and I am not a coder so I have no idea how to figure it out.  I tried to install the default config PBOs provided but I believe they are for Overpoch. If anyone has the time to take a look at my PBOs and maybe give me some advice I would really appreciate it. I tried to upload them here but the file size is too large or it is the wrong file type. Thanks!

If you are struggling installing this, you could always install my mod pack, it has a lot of my mods built in ready to go and tested: 

2 hours ago, salival said:

If you are struggling installing this, you could always install my mod pack, it has a lot of my mods built in ready to go and tested: 

Oh man, this is awesome! Thanks so much for putting this together. It saved me hours (okay days) of work and increased my self esteem because even I can do this! The only thing I noticed that was odd was the prices of things at the traders. A lot of the items are selling for 1 coin and can be bought for 2.  There are others that can be bought for 1 and sold for 5 or 6. I went into tried to change it into \dayz_code\configs\Category and looked at the prices and they are totally different and seem okay. Any idea what might be happening here? Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, Vladick said:

Oh man, this is awesome! Thanks so much for putting this together. It saved me hours (okay days) of work and increased my self esteem because even I can do this! The only thing I noticed that was odd was the prices of things at the traders. A lot of the items are selling for 1 coin and can be bought for 2.  There are others that can be bought for 1 and sold for 5 or 6. I went into tried to change it into \dayz_code\configs\Category and looked at the prices and they are totally different and seem okay. Any idea what might be happening here? Thanks again!

The trader files by default are in briefcase format not coins

I just updated the install readme for the coins side of it: https://github.com/oiad/modPack#enabling-zscglobal-banking

10 minutes ago, salival said:

The trader files by default are in briefcase format not coins

Uncomment this line here https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/description.ext#L85

And then delete or comment out this line: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/description.ext#L86

That did the trick. Thanks so much for your help! I was getting ready to go outside and kick some rocks when I read your reply. It fixed my trader prices and saved me from a sore toe all at the same time! Thanks again!

Hi maybe someone can help me . I updatet my server to the 1.0.6.2 and i use ZSC .Now i can´t sell vehicles but i can buy them ,sell weapons and items is not a problem only the Vehicles .

Everytime it say´s "u traded it for 0 coins " but the vehicle doesn´t desapper and i got no coins . idk why pls help me :(

Edit : there are no errors at the RPT

1 hour ago, Foxx1994 said:

Hi maybe someone can help me . I updatet my server to the 1.0.6.2 and i use ZSC .Now i can´t sell vehicles but i can buy them ,sell weapons and items is not a problem only the Vehicles .

Everytime it say´s "u traded it for 0 coins " but the vehicle doesn´t desapper and i got no coins . idk why pls help me :(

Edit : there are no errors at the RPT

Hi,

I will message you my email address for you to send your dayz_server and mission pbo

Also please don't make 2 posts for the same issue.

19 hours ago, salival said:

i.e napf.sqf

Just wanted to update you that I think i fixed it. I had a typo when I was changing the trader. Thanks for your help.

I'm just a trying to work something out with the bank system ...

I used this :

if (_newPlayer) then {_bankCoins = 5000;};

to give new players starter money but I'm having a lot of players NOT getting it and I'm guessing it's because when they try to connect to the server the first time and for whatever reasons they don't get in it still counts as their first log in. 

So once they finally do get in the server their money is not in the bank and I have to go give it to them ingame.

MY QUESTION : 

Can go to phpMyAdmin / player data / Columns / BankCoins / Change 

and change the default value from 0 to X coins and have it work?

4 hours ago, Bricktop said:

I'm just a trying to work something out with the bank system ...

I used this :

if (_newPlayer) then {_bankCoins = 5000;};

to give new players starter money but I'm having a lot of players NOT getting it and I'm guessing it's because when they try to connect to the server the first time and for whatever reasons they don't get in it still counts as their first log in. 

So once they finally do get in the server their money is not in the bank and I have to go give it to them ingame.

MY QUESTION : 

Can go to phpMyAdmin / player data / Columns / BankCoins / Change 

and change the default value from 0 to X coins and have it work?

Hey,

I have had the _bankCoins working before but have had a few people since saying it also wasnt working, when I went to try it again it appears as it doesnt work sometimes.

Yes, you should be able to change the default in the database to that.

My coin is working fine. My bank is working fine. Both images are there.

But and you know there is always a but.

I get this error on my client side rpt

Error in expression <scripts\zsc\images\bank.paa'/><br/>
    ",[_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error position: <_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _money
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.sauerland\scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf, line 13
ca\misc\piskoviste.p3d: house, config class missing
ca\buildings\tents\stan.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
Error in expression <scripts\zsc\images\bank.paa'/><br/>
    ",[_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error position: <_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText,[_bank] >
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _money
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.sauerland\scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf, line 13

it just spams away.

Hello. I did a search for this already but i'm not sure on the keywords to use. @salival I'm sure I have asked you this in the past however I am currently drawing a blank here. I'm trying to add coins to the infistar but it doesn't seem to work. 

Spoiler

adminadd = adminadd + ["  Change Coins",changeCoins,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give +25,000 Coins",adminCoinsPlus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give -25,000 Coins",adminCoinsMinus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];

I already have what I put into the spoiler in the AT.sqf but doesn't work. The text shows up in the admin menu under "specified target" but when I click on my name and add coins for test it does nothing. Anything else I would need to add to make this work for me? Thank you in advanced.

2 hours ago, nova said:

Hello. I did a search for this already but i'm not sure on the keywords to use. @salival I'm sure I have asked you this in the past however I am currently drawing a blank here. I'm trying to add coins to the infistar but it doesn't seem to work. 

Hide contents

adminadd = adminadd + ["  Change Coins",changeCoins,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give +25,000 Coins",adminCoinsPlus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
        adminadd = adminadd + ["  Give -25,000 Coins",adminCoinsMinus,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];

I already have what I put into the spoiler in the AT.sqf but doesn't work. The text shows up in the admin menu under "specified target" but when I click on my name and add coins for test it does nothing. Anything else I would need to add to make this work for me? Thank you in advanced.

There is a forum thread on here, maybe in this zsc thread about adding coins to infistar, I posted how I do it on my server in there.

If you get stuck, I can add it for you.

@salival I'm so sorry for this late reply. I took a look and was unable to find this. i did however find someone else who offered a tip and seemed to have worked but all I get is public variable restriction value #260 when i tried to add coins to myself for test. I add it to the b.eye filters and doesnt work. Error is !=PVAH_WriteLogReq (which i added) but still get kicked. I heard filters for 1062 are kinda wachy and recommended for now to disable all filters until some are made up so i may have no choice but to do this. and yeah i know it sounds bad but what else can i do haha

2 minutes ago, nova said:

@salival I'm so sorry for this late reply. I took a look and was unable to find this. i did however find someone else who offered a tip and seemed to have worked but all I get is public variable restriction value #260 when i tried to add coins to myself for test. I add it to the b.eye filters and doesnt work. Error is !=PVAH_WriteLogReq (which i added) but still get kicked. I heard filters for 1062 are kinda wachy and recommended for now to disable all filters until some are made up so i may have no choice but to do this. and yeah i know it sounds bad but what else can i do haha

Uhhh

You should not get a PV restriction from adding coins to a player

I would really recommend not running BE filters either.

As I said, if you get stuck I can add them for you.

• 1 month later...