Sign in to follow this  
Prae

Rented Server-infiSTAR help needed.

Question

Hey all, I know this is not the infiSTAR support forum, but it seems that many of you are running infiSTAR on your servers, and alot of you really know what you are doing when it comes to all this script stuff.

So I will give a breakdown of my situation.  I rented a game server to run Epoch on. Epoch runs great. Then I bought infiSTAR, because I want to be able to use that toolkit to easily rid my server of cheaters. I have followed the instructions to the letter (as much as I could anyways because it doesn't seem to me like the installation.txt is translated properly) but no matter what I do I cannot seem to get infiSTAR to work. I have the epochAH turned off, battleeye turned on, I really do not know what to do. 

If anyone could offer any assistance to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all

3 answers to this question

yes, i have both passwords set up and the same in infiSTAR, and my rpt doesn't have any errors in it. I tried to watch youtube videos and follow along with what they are doing and still doesn't work. The most recent attempt I made was removing all my mods and reverting everything back to vanilla (besides epoch) and then trying to put infistar on and it still will not work.

paste your Infistar_config.sqf

and How did you add the a3_infistar.pbo ? 

With --servermod or dropped it in your @epochhive\addons ?

You did added the files in your mission.pbo ? (infistar.hpp and call.fsm) ?