Setting up a Taviana Overpoch 1.0.6 server - need addon help

_Lance_

Question

Hey guys I started on an overpoch 1.0.6 taviana server last night and I'm having trouble with addons. I've never done a taviana server before so it might just be that I don't know the correct install process - I DID check my missions.sqm when I added the overwatch addons, and removed, chernarus addon, and I downloaded the taviana mod from dayz launcher, added to server, renamed folder to @Tavi_DayZ_Epoch to match my .bat launch file (tried @Taviana too) (do I need to swap out any bisign files?! like with Overpoch?) and added the taviana keys from the external folder - it boots and loads normally but once a player connects we get this error even before database connection starts - RPT says:

16:21:11 Missing addons detected:
16:21:11   kh_dayztaviana
16:21:11 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.kh_dayztaviana

But I have that in my mission.sqm and I see the addon pbo in the @Taviana mod folder. Pretty sure the error is referencing my client and not the server..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - Before this I"ve only done chernarus/overpoch and epoch so this is new territory. Hell, if anyone knows of a GOOD taviana setup guide point me at it, everything I've found so far is hideously outdated. Thanks!

Here's a pic from my co-worker trying to log in from his client, he gets that huge error but only the kh_dayztaviana addon is mentioned as missing in the RPT. I'm stumped, or tired, maybe both..

Screenshot from client side -> http://i66.tinypic.com/25i9d14.jpg

1 answer to this question