simple custom loadouts for 106

so i used to have this custom loadouts script for 1051 and as far as i can tell seems to work just fine with 106 in case anyone was in need of something like this...

i honestly dont remember where it came from or who wrote it.... but enjoy none the less  :)  

add the following to mpMission init.sqf inside the    "if (!isDedicated) then {  }"   loop

[] execVM "custom\scripts\loadouts.sqf";

create file and add into "custom\scripts" folder:

loadouts.sqf - 

waitUntil {(getPlayerUID player) != ""};
/* Names and UIDs of donors/special people.

#####userid####  // username

*/

// Populate this list with all UIDs of people who receive the loadouts from either group
_loadList = ["#####userid####","#####userid####","#####userid####","0","0"];
_lpID = getPlayerUID player;

// group1
if ((_lpID in ["#####userid####","0","0","0"]) && (_lpID in _loadList)) then 
{
	DefaultMagazines = ["5Rnd_762x51_M24","5Rnd_762x51_M24","5Rnd_762x51_M24","Skin_Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked"];
	DefaultWeapons = ["M40A3","M9SD","ItemRadio","NVGoggles","ItemCrowbar","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemToolbox","ItemHatchet_DZE","Binocular"];
	DefaultBackpack = "DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1";
};

// group2
if ((_lpID in ["#####userid####","#####userid####","#####userid####","0","0","0"]) && (_lpID in _loadList)) then 
{
	DefaultMagazines = ["10Rnd_127x99_m107","Skin_Sniper1_DZ","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartWheel","PartWheel"];
	DefaultWeapons = ["m107_SKN","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemRadio","ItemEtool","ItemGPS","NVGoggles","ItemCrowbar","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemToolbox","ItemHatchet_DZE","Binocular_Vector"];
	DefaultBackpack = "DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1";
};

loadingscreen.jpg

cut1.jpg