Saije

DZGM & Deployable Bike2.6

Question

Does anyone know how to get DZGM and deployable Bikes to work together?  Deployable bikes does not need an extra_rc.hpp it has its own rightclick. but DZGM doesnt work without and extra_rc

I can either use my radio if I use the extra_rc but then cant use deploy bike... its one or the other.

in the spoiler below, does anyone know what I could put in here to make Group management work ? the commented out line at the bottom is commented out because if I use it the way I typed it like that right clicking on anything brings up group management...

this is my config.sqf in my click_actions folder from deployable bike 2.6

Spoiler

DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [
    ["ItemGPS","Scan Nearby","if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_ZOMBIE_COUNT = count ((position player) nearEntities ['zZombie_Base',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]); DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT = count ((position player) nearEntities ['CAManBase',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]);cutText[format['Within %1 Meters: %2 AI/players, %3 zombies, %4 vehicles',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE,DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT - DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_ZOMBIE_COUNT,count ((position player) nearEntities ['zZombie_Base',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]),count ((position player) nearEntities ['allVehicles',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]) - DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"],
    ["ItemGPS","Range Up"   ,"if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = (DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE + 100) min 2500; cutText[format['GPS RANGE: %1',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"],
    ["ItemGPS","Range Down" ,"if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = (DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE - 100) max 1000;  cutText[format['GPS RANGE: %1',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"],
    //["ItemGPS","Toggle Map Marker","execVM 'overwrites\click_actions\examples\marker.sqf';","true"],
    //["ItemMap","Toggle Map Marker","execVM 'overwrites\click_actions\examples\marker.sqf';","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","500 Meters","setViewDistance 500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","500 Meters","setViewDistance 500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binoculars","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["ItemRadio","Switch ON/OFF","execVM 'custom\remote\switch_on_off.sqf';","true"],
    //["ItemRadio","Group Management","GroupManagement","execVM 'dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","True"]

Here is a link to the mods involved.

DZGM: http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dzgm-dayz-group-management.20293/

Deployable Bike 2.6: https://github.com/mudzereli/DayZEpochDeployableBike/tree/dev

4 answers to this question

Thank you for posting this. I cant get my radio options to appear when a player brings up the radio to send an invite. The options appeared for a split second then disappears. I dont have or want the bike. Any thoughts? Also I know this is an old post but I cant find any other info on this. Cant even find the installation instructions. I just installed where I thought it should go.