JTF Clan Recruitment - DZLauncher, Epoch, Wasteland, etc.

Krispy

Hello, my buddies and I have recently made a clan for a Arma 2 DayZ Epoch server, but we are looking to expand our members to have a small, well organized and communicative team to watch eachothers backs and take out our enemies in the wasteland. We currently have 3 members that have been playing the mod since it first came out, and we are a well organized team of experienced players. We like to keep a small group, as we believe in quality over quantity. We do not want to be a large group to where no ones voice matters. Here, we always help eachother out with new information and ideas.

Our current Server Status? We play in a newly made server that has only been up for a little over a month now. We are very friendly with the admins in the server, as some of us have been playing alongside them since before the server has even been made, so this allows us to get a little bonus discount on in-game products. Currently, there are about 4 other clans that we are not friendly with, and they all have atleast 5 members each. They aren't a crazy threat to us, but it makes the server interesting with banter. We are also trying to become friendly with other groups to form alliances, as some of the unfriendly clans have done so already. We donate to this server, and in return get exclusive access to Admin Spawned Objects and Buildings for our base. 
The server also uses smaller mods such as Walking Zombies, AI missions, Weed Fields, Safezones, Jobs, Vector Snap Building, Fully Militarized, and other smaller mods that enhance the gameplay for everyone. There is also an economy and gem trader where you can use your money in the different trader cities, or at the Hero or Bandit trader.

There is Base Building, much like every Epoch Server, and we love creating bases. Bases are indestructible in theis mod, and there are no plot pole take overs. Also, locked vehicles are indestructible.

Every member has their own callsign (Example: JTF Romeo, JTF Alpha, etc.) So you would need to come up with your own callsign.
Currently in use: JTF Delta, JTF Yankee, JTF Romeo
Please try to use the Phonetic Alphabet when creating your name, or come up with something short (Example: Ghost)

Requirements:
- Must be active daily! (3-12pm US Eastern Time)
- Must have a headset (Communication is key to success!)
- Must be knowledgable on the game (We will take in noobs, but if you have no experience with Arma, we will not accept!)
- Over the Age of 18 (Or very mature)
- Can use TS3 for communication

There will be an interview process for anyone interested in joining! Just make sure to add me as a friend and message me if I don't message you

Steam: imherbalous (OR Krispy)