Redis error

Teacher

Question

When you run DB starts to show error and store the results of the game! That's something that constantly writes in the logs!

2017-01-28 01:38:55 [Redis] Error command MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.

Any idea how to fix it?

6 answers to this question

Here's another error in redis when it is turned on!

[3260] 29 Jan 16:56:05.042 # Can't save in background: fork: Invalid argument
[3260] 29 Jan 16:56:11.083 * 1 changes in 900 seconds. Saving...
[3260] 29 Jan 16:56:11.084 # BeginForkOperation: system error caught. error code
=0x000005af, message=BeginForkOperation: VirtualProtect failed for the heap: unk
nown error

18 minutes ago, He-Man said:

write protected folder for the User?

Try to Run Redis as Administrator.

About protected folders do not quite understand!? But like it has changed maxmemory from 4gb to 1gb and so far so good, now try 2gb is Probably not enough RAM I have on this server is Exile! By the way a question for experts, whether the conflict of MySQL and Redis?

10 minutes ago, Teacher said:

About protected folders do not quite understand!? But like it has changed maxmemory from 4gb to 1gb and so far so good, now try 2gb is Probably not enough RAM I have on this server is Exile! By the way a question for experts, whether the conflict of MySQL and Redis?

In General, 1gb is working fine! 2gb is the same story! I have 6gb worth on the server! Probably need 8

17 hours ago, vbawol said:

Default is 1Gb per our servers files, however the actual RAM used for each Epoch Survival gamemode server will only be few a Mb in most cases.

Also see:

That is, can I use 1gb and not bother? If so then that would be great!)))