1.6 [ Remake of Hotwire Safes/Lockboxes]

juandayz

1 hour ago, juandayz said:

@_Lance_

also remember your post :biggrin:

I thought I had posted back to this but the satchel charge door script still worked with indestructible buildings, god mode bases turned on, and vault hotwiring running, the only issue I'm having is when I added "itemHotwireKit" to my config traders it shows up as a blank spot in the list and when players buy it they get nothing. Any ideas on what might be going on there? Here's the entry from configtraders:

class ItemHotwireKit {
        type = "trade_weapons";
        buy[] = {20000,"worth"};
        sell[] = {10000,"worth"};
    };    

It's like there's a setting blocking it or something

Just now, _Lance_ said:

I thought I had posted back to this but the satchel charge door script still worked with indestructible buildings, god mode bases turned on, and vault hotwiring running, the only issue I'm having is when I added "itemHotwireKit" to my config traders it shows up as a blank spot in the list and when players buy it they get nothing. Any ideas on what might be going on there? Here's the entry from configtraders:

class ItemHotwireKit {
        type = "trade_weapons";
        buy[] = {20000,"worth"};
        sell[] = {10000,"worth"};
    };    

It's like there's a setting blocking it or something

mmm not sure if is  type = "trade_items";  or type ="trade_weapons".    try with   " trade_items"

25 minutes ago, juandayz said:

mmm not sure if is  type = "trade_items";  or type ="trade_weapons".    try with   " trade_items"

Already doing now lol I saw that - when I use infistar to spawn them they come up as magazines AND items, weird.

UPDATE: Yep that was it, I had it in the wrong class, needed to be "trade_items" - oh they're gonna have some fun on the pvp server tonight - Thanks again Juan.