juandayz

1.6 [TRADERS FOR DONORS]

// All Traders
    if (_isMan && {!(isPlayer _cursorTarget)} && {_typeOfCursorTarget in serverTraders} && {!_isPZombie}) then {
            if (s_player_parts_crtl < 0) then {
            _humanity = player getVariable ["humanity",0];
            _traderMenu = call compile format["menu_%1;",_typeOfCursorTarget];        
            _low_high = localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY_LOW";
            _required="";
            _humanity_logic = false;
            _friendship_logic = false;
            _Playersurviveddays = dayz_Survived;
            _donorlogic = false;
            donorlist = ["76561198257****"];//ENTER THE DONORS IDS

if((_traderMenu select 2) == "donor") then {
                _donorlogic = ((getPlayerUID player) in donorlist);
                _required="your not a donor";
            }; 
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendship") then {
                _friendship_logic = (_Playersurviveddays <= 2);
                _required="Survive almost 1 day";
            };

if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < -10000);
                _required="more than -10000 of Humanity";
            };
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
                _low_high = localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY_HIGH";
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity > -10000);
                _required="humanity to high";
            };
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 10000);
                 _required="humanity to low";
            };
            if (_humanity_logic || _friendship_logic) then {
                _cancel = player addAction  [format["You cannot access to this trader: %1 !",_required], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_cancel.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_cancel];
            } else {
                // Static Menu
                {
                    _buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];        
                } count (_traderMenu select 1);
                if (DZE_ConfigTrader) then {
                    _buyV = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\AdvancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];
                } else {
                    // Database menu
                    _buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];
                };
            };
            s_player_parts_crtl = 1;    
        };
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
        s_player_parts_crtl = -1;
    };

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, with me does not work with UID, all can use Trader, kanst you help me?

58 minutes ago, gelo534 said:

yes custom

Ok whats is the issue? You dont see the traders? You see the traders but you cannot access to donor trade menu with a msg "your not donor". Or the traders dnt have trade option?

it would be nice if ppl would change their mentality regarding donors, pay to win its unballanced, and the ideea to make players donate and recive something extra over others will and it has pushed server owners making the servers with more more non sense gameplay, lost all old values, the survival ideea etc and thus slowly killing the community.

It's also costs a hell of lot of money to host a server, so sometimes you have to do something to keep the server running. 

In my experience of running a server, people don't donate if they receive nothing. 

What would kill the community more, is servers having to shut because the owner can't afford to keep paying for it. 

I agree with @lwbuk, Hosting is expensive, I wouldn't give people who donate instant win tools, more arrange the game to be nicer to them, higher build limits, removing building time and more deployables.

Servers are expensive to run, I self host on a fiber connection, there's internet to pay for, power, the actual hardware, it's not unreasonable to want something in return.

Yes servers can be expensive. But you knew that when you decided to open a server. If you were not prepared to cover the costs then you shouldn't be running the server. 

https://www.bistudio.com/monetization/faq

Donation is a voluntary gift without any counter-value. You do not offer any perks or rewards for such donations and players do not expect anything back. This is allowed and does not require our approval.

Monetization happens when players, unlike with donations, receive some kind of reward or perk for their money. This requires our approval. Some examples of allowed rewards are perks which do not affect gameplay, e.g. custom textures, skins, forum badges, reserved slots, product placement, in-game advertising and sponsorship. You can also sell in-game items which do not affect gameplay in any way (e.g. special hats, designed shirts with logos, etc.) – generally everything cosmetic is allowed.

On the other hand, perks and rewards such as providing in-game money, weapons, ammo, vehicles, discounts, vehicle spawns, housing and any other gameplay affecting features are not allowed and will not be approved.

You may, but ONLY if you have proper permission from all of the authors of such mods. Monetizing without it contravenes our licenses

No, if someone is getting something back for donating, it is no longer a donation but a sale.

These rules apply exclusively to ARMA 3 and DayZ servers. Moreover, it is not allowed to monetize ARMA 2, or any other Bohemia Interactive game. However, bearing in mind the difference between donations and monetization, you can accept donations for such servers.

Epoch is a non-commercial mod. Nothing in Epoch is allowed for monetization

https://www.bistudio.com/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike

" higher build limits, removing building time and more deployables " effect gameplay.  

Perks can only be cosmetic. 

First i was player. Really hate when donors spawns in custom places near of my base  with guns, and a lot of awesome gear. And the donors abuse... kamikaze on traders cities and a lot of broken rules.. admins do not do nothing cuz its a donor. (this happend in all online games who call for money)

Then after a few year i decided learn a lil about code and mount my own server with a couple of friends. We never ask for donors cuz with a group of people the cost rise down... but i was admin and coder of my server using a lot of my time and remember me thinking "hago todo esto gratis?"(i think in spanish:cool:) "i do everything for free?". after some months we close our server.

About this: ..." You may, but ONLY if you have proper permission from all of the authors of such mods. Monetizing without it contravenes our licenses "...

Yes is true... i gonna feel angry if anyone sell a thing created by me for free.

So beyond of rules everyone know that almost 80% of existing server ask for donors.  And if donations are banned many of this arma2 servers gonna close killing the dayz mod/epoch/overpoch/ and the others mods.

So i dont belive that the servers owners ask for money to gain some extra cash. I think is only to keep with life his servers and the mod