Need help implementing fix for bankmoney loss

Franky

Hi people. I have found this thread from Hardened (Thanks heaps by the way) relating to a fix for players losing all their coin from bank when changing skin without removing backpack etc... I am usually good at following instructions but I am having trouble understanding these instructions mainly the re directions and their locations ( I am using GTX Gaming servers and running Overpoch based on Epoch 1.0.5.1)

Is there anyone who can help me understand these first few lines of instructions? As to where to find the location of: player_wearClothes = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_wearClothes.sqf";

I am using GTX Gaming servers and running Overpoch based on Epoch 1.0.5.1

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Franky

Thanks oldmatechoc. Yes I am using the 1 click installs. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will take a look at it again and see if I can figure it out. I may be back to ask more questions about this. Hope you don't mind.

Much appreciate your help.

Cheers

Franky

Cheers oldmatechoc. Thanks!

The path DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/DAYZ_CODE/INIT/  has a compiles.sqf  already there along with a variables.sqf . Are you saying to create a customcompiles.sqf then copy and paste what you have under reveal hidden contents? And do I delete the compiles.sqf that already resides there? I hope im making sense.

Cheers

Franky

Anyhow... I followed your instructions though when I log in it gets to creating character then hangs. Never mind. I really do appreciate your help. I have warned players on the load screen and to drop their backpack before they change skins. That's all I can do I suppose. Thanks again.

Cheers

Franky