[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Hey Bungle :)

Has this been tested? My vehicles all vanished (still in database) and I get an error in rpt ("MISSION: File Needs Updating").

I was running 1.0.1.5 previously, so it's a bit odd :P

I looking in the server_updateObject.sqf file, and found some missing exceptions for Sarge - but them in now, but not sure if that will help - Any other ideas would be cool :D

All that has changed in the new files is it is using the 1.0.1.5 Mission and dayz_code File defaults as the base.

I then re-applied the scripts over the top again and re-packed. 

I did not look to any changes made to the Server PBO or BE filters.. "Very Cheap of Me, Sorry!"

I'm trying to learn a bit more of managing my own files and noticed that in my database Object_DATA files, some entries show instance 11, some show our bliss # (1564).  Shouldn't these all be the same, and if so, which one and why.  For more info, we are running on an ST hosted server with V1.0.1.5 of Epoch and Custom pack 1.2. 

EDIT:  Will changing the instance # now make items disappear?

you'll find that your server will be running off the 11 instance because thats the instance the init tells the server to run off.

i had that problem, theres a few ways to fix it but what i did considering i had a new server was,

change the init in mission pbo from instance 11 to instance (your instance 1564)

upload the new mission pbo containing new instance

change the map through dayz.st and back to your map (resets database to new instance of 1564)

dont forget to change the instance if you get a new pack or else you'll gotta do it all over again

hope you understand im still new to this myself ;)

the 1564 instance vehicles will be non existent and useless until you fix the init.

Hello, I am just starting to use this mod pack. I have run dayz servers and have ran a dayz epoch server. I know a little bit about editing the files and getting mods running. I am currently trying to change the possibility of items and tools breaking when being removed. I am also curious if different items have different probability settings for each structure. 

Please excuse me if i am being stupid and overlooking something. I did look through the server files and even extracted the pbos and looked through them.

Thanks for your time and effort putting this pack together

Hi gang, 

OK, finally decided to make the switch from custom pack 1.2 to 1.2.1, DL-and extracted the files from page 1 of this thread, extracted the mission PBO and edited the init file to match my instance, that's the only change I made. repacked and renamed the mission and server files per instructions, overwrote the BE files, selected the custom mission and server PBO's, restarted my server.  I can load in, get to the lobby, and get the custom loading screen showing 1.2.1, then , when i get to "Requesting Authentication", I time out at 50 seconds.  I am running Epoch v1.0.1.5 on an ST hosted server on the Chenaurus map.  Any help, now I'm lost.

EDIT  I tried switching the instance back to 11 as a default, no-go.

Never mind (palm slap to forehead) got it sorted out but still a few bugs.  can anyone help with the following:

No Cargo check for buildings(unless it doesnt apply to older buildings that were created before the update)

When we remove a plot pole, it doesnt save to inventory, just disappears.

some traders not working, but I think I saw an earlier post on the fix for that.

Once again, thanks to all that contribute their time and effort here.  Without you there would probably be no modding community.

Hey Guys, i have a big problem with this Pack and our Server,

it's regarding the Sarge AI and i posted a detailed error here:

http://opendayz.net/threads/sarge-spamming-errors-in-log-npcs-not-reacting.12603/

i can't use this pack on our live server untill this is fixed :(
server is spammed so much with thease error messages that it's extremly laggy

thanks in advance!

okay since this package has stopped i have decide to release a new package in the coming days so we can avoid some more simple questions & give something back to the community of Epoch

2 very important notes EVERYONE USING ONE OF THE PACKS READ THIS:

REMEMBER THE 1.2.1 PACK IS FOR 1.0.1.4 EPOCH PATCH THIS COULD BE WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE MISSING STUFF OR THERE IS BROKEN CODE

REMEMBER THE 1.2.2 PACK ISNT TESTED SO THERE WILL BE ERRORS &  PROBLEMS WITH IT !!

okay since this package has stopped i have decide to release a new package in the coming days so we can avoid some more simple questions & give something back to the community of Epoch

2 very important notes EVERYONE USING ONE OF THE PACKS READ THIS:

REMEMBER THE 1.2.1 PACK IS FOR 1.0.1.4 EPOCH PATCH THIS COULD BE WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE MISSING STUFF OR THERE IS BROKEN CODE

REMEMBER THE 1.2.2 PACK ISNT TESTED SO THERE WILL BE ERRORS &  PROBLEMS WITH IT !!

maybe we can work together? cause people asking me to add bungles pack to mine ^^ would be wasted time when two persons would try to fix the same bugs at nearly the same time on their own packs...

bungle already told me its ok when i use the files...

Just some notes for 1.2.1 and 1.2.2..

Turn off admin tools player monitor, unless you want half your settings ignored like custom loadout. Switch back to default in init.sqf.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Default Player Monitor

_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";  <---- this is good, uncomment this.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Admin Tools Player Monitor

//_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";  <----- this is bad.. comment this out.

Knockout will not work because 2 lines are missing.
Go to your dayz_code files and modify the compiles.sqf and variables.sqf.

compiles.sqf
Find the line ending with: player_sleep.sqf";
Insert on a new line below the above text:
player_knockout = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom_scripts\knockout2.sqf";

Find & Replace: 
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";
With: 
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom_scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";

variables.sqf
Find: canRoll = true;
Insert on a new line below the above: dayz_knockout = [];

Find: s_player_fire = -1;
Insert below: s_player_knockout = -1;

This is directly from Player2's own install guide over at opendayz.
I only modified this for proper location of the files.

Now just need to figure out what's breaking the "load patient into vehicle" thinger. lol

So I need to update my prior question, it appears AI immediately despawn when they're killed... when vehicles are destroyed they immeditely respawn...where is these time configurations on Dayz.st so I can fix these? Are they not included in the pbo files?

They are in your Sarge AI folder in you mission file.

addons\SARGE\SAR_config.sqf

I use notepad++ Go to about line 147 & you'll find:

// time after which dead AI bodies are deleted

SAR_DELETE_TIMEOUT = 120; // 2 minutes - this is default.

I made mine:

// time after which dead AI bodies are deleted

SAR_DELETE_TIMEOUT = 600; // 10 minutes - and so far it's been fine.

Hello,

I am quite new to all of this stuff and have been struggling to get a lot of things to work.

I was hoping that someone could share with me a version of this pack that will work with DayZ Epoch 1.0.1.5?

The biggest issue I am having is being kicked by Battleye for different script restrictions ( one after another after I edit the 5 to 1 ).

I have a server with dayz.st and have become familiar with the process of making changes to the server and mission PBOs and uploading them along with being able to add files to the Battleye server folder.

I am comfortable with making changes to a lot of the mods that I have seen so far but I would really like a custom map to use on my server..  I have spent time in the map editor and know the process for adding buildings and copying the code but I have trouble locating a lot of these custom buildings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks.

Well guys its been an awesome run but unfortunately my time has been diverted else were currently and I cannot continue to support this pack to the degree I would like.

I would like to first thank the Epoch Development team for this awesome mod and all the hard work they have put in.

Also I would like to thank all of you for testing and providing the feedback needed to make this all possible. I never expected the additions to get so popular since Epoch brings soo much to the table with the Vanilla Experience.

Please look to the new pack setup by Exodon here: http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/820-release-epoch-modified-basebuilding-12-useful-plugins/

With most if not all of the custom additions I have added plus more this pack will be your new hub if you want to continue to run some custom extras.

Once again,

Big Thank You to everyone!

XOXO

ok ^^ bungle ^^ cool... thx for linking to my pack... i try to get them both merged as soon as possible... gonna start with the merge today... but i cant promise that this is done until the weekend... i try my best but its a lot of work ;)

No Problems Mr Exodon.

Just let me know champ if you need any help adding some of the ones from the pack I put together. Overall they are quite easy to add in... and credit to the guys that created them up to make it so easy.

well of course i will credit them ^^ but i decided not to merge before epoch 1.0.1.6 because there were too many problems with my pack ^^ i had messed some code in the released files ^^ causing a lot of trouble ^^ lol but i think i managed it to work again ^^

Im having a huge problem. I have uploaded all the files you have provided and for me it works great i love it. but every player that tries to join except for me gets kicked for Battleye script restriction #230. I am using the Battleye script.txt provided in the file pack and its no Bueno. Now my problem is im a moron and well im a moron. I forgot to back up the original .txt file and now im screwed. Is there anyone on here who can help me? I would more prefer to get the whole mod pack that this topic is about. But if thats completely unavailable oh well.