[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

@Kaysio

The building upgrades that are under the POI - By Bungle were all made by myself from scratch. If they hold any resemblance to something you may have also created its irreverent. 

Originally I too would run my biedi file through a Bliss SQL Generator for dayz.st servers. If its time thing the buildings upgrades.. which I think you are referring two with the horrible screenshots attached was created initially by myself around 8-9 months ago for my Chernarus server for dayzmadhouse.com and also have the files to show for this.

I don't see it as I have never had a crash on the runway so that double up is.. something special on your side.. 

The Mission scripts and actions are from Open Dayz and have been only modified to suite epoch more and this pack development. Nothing else. 

All credits still attached by the original creators or posters on that resource hub and I do not claim any credit to claimed works.

The Mission, Sever and BE files/pbo's contained in this pack have been modified numerous times by many other members of this community to bring it what it is now. Not just myself.

99.9% of what is the same? And you are claiming that the scripts in this pack yours due them being the same as the ones you have also obtained on an open sources resource hub for dayz?

10/10 First Post.. 

You can setup this in your hiveext.ini. [Time] Type Static and than the start Hour you want (For Example 4 PM ) and then setup an restart every 4 hours or 6 Hours

i tryed entering it from ftp client ( i use filezilla ) because i have dayz.st server. but i get this message when i try downloading or opening the file.

command: RETR HiveExt.ini
Respons: 550-This file is banned on server!
Respons: 550 Cannot RETR. No permission.

Also @Everyone Else sorry about the delay on a new pack. I have been unable to test due to real life distractions and have a pack ready just need testing and reporting.

Some have offered to test this and have been reporting some failure due to BE changes will will be worked out. Once functions are working and BE is reacting accordingly it will be released.

i tryed entering it from ftp client ( i use filezilla ) because i have dayz.st server. but i get this message when i try downloading or opening the file.

command: RETR HiveExt.ini
Respons: 550-This file is banned on server!
Respons: 550 Cannot RETR. No permission.

HiveExt.ini is restricted by Dayz.st, you'll need to open a ticket and ask them to make the change (if they even do that anymore).

edit: once again, beaten to the punch by Mr. Bungle, by mere seconds..

LOL Sorry fr1nk! :D I tend to reply at the best and worst of times.. 

HiveExt.ini is restricted by Dayz.st, you'll need to open a ticket and ask them to make the change (if they even do that anymore).

edit: once again, beaten to the punch by Mr. Bungle, by mere seconds..

haha! well thank you too the both of you :) oh and btw bungle been using ur server pack with some tweaks since u dropped the first one m8, really nice work m8!

hello, im a big fan of all of your hard work guys (everyone involved).  i installed 1.2.1 on my 1.0.1.4 and its pretty clean.  however, admin tools vehicle spawn 3 sec disappear, take clothes = kick, ejecting from heli = kick, knockout = just kneeling in front of victim (i have weapon and have tried crowbar), give me a transfusion = actions but no blood added, tow works vehicle content window always empty even when full.  also, i would like full moon nights, and i have tried to sort out vehicle disappearing act. (the script in your dayz_server is dif. from fixes suggested by phoenix, reiterated by contributer on this thread)  again, that would require dayz_server tinkering and repack (tried pboman, binpbo), get stuck on req. auth. (thats blowing my mind).  im thinking i will get my backup dayz_server and pack it with your files and see what happens (ill let you know) because yours is on LOCK DOWN.  also i will also be a tester for you on my 1.0.1.5 server once hfb gets her done.

so i did the ol switcheroo on the dayz_server file.  im able to keep my edits and no hang on req. auth but zombies are almost non existent, hospitals close right back up and thats about what happens.  also, it doesnt fix the vehicle spawn disappear.  at a fricking lose here.  if anyone has a fully working pack plz let me know how you did it.  i will download 1.2.1 again and start from a scratch.  maybe the download didnt download correctly.  i know its not me :0 

I am using a HFB server, v1.0.1.4 & the 1.2.1 pack. The problem I am having is with BattlEye script restriction #126. It can kick you out: joining, as soon as you spawn in the server, or even after killing an AI. I have tried modifying the script.txt file. Where you use notepad++, go to line 126, then go 2 numbers higher (128) and change the 5 to a 1. It was originally a 1 so I changed it to a 5. It didn't change anything.

Anyone have a fix for this?

**priority message for BUNGLE**

Discussed it with our group and we may be interested in testing and reporting on 1.2.2 on our ST server We are currently running v1.0.1.5 and custom pack 1.2.1 with very few issues.  Will contact you later this afternoon if this sounds feasable to you.

Cheers

rac

EDIT Our other chief admin is knightsofra, he will be responsible for coding all fixes we find that need to be made according to your instructions as we find bugs.

You may respond directly to [email protected]

Hey guys

I'm  new to the whole scripting aspect of day z, today i managed to get the pack on to my server after allot of trouble. I enabled the admin tools and they appeared to be working perfectly, until i noticed that the vehicles is spawn in suddenly disappear after i drive them  around for a few seconds.

I myself have a theory that it has something to do with the files in the battleeye folders on my ftp. Since i was not sure if i were to put the battleye files in the normal battleeye folder or the one that says "oldbattleeye" So i ended up putting them in both folders. Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks in advance for any replies!

post-975-0-43205500-1374082707_thumb.png

Chekin back in also with my findings. :)

running 1.2.1 on a 1.0.1.5 Self hosted server. 

Script restriction #0 on death by flying a chopper into a tree :) 

Script restriction #40 when i try to pull clothes off dead bodies

Spawn'd Vehicles disappear after a short while. 

Thats all I've run into so far.

@richardfromlost - yeah, ive uploaded all of scripts / txt. files to the battleye folder.  ill post any progress as soon as i make some.  anywho keep up the good work fellers.  @shymirror - as far as the black outs when you suddenly disconnect and log back in, yeah that happens everytime i get kicked by battleye.  it seems to me that is what it would be like if you were "knocked out", so im thinking pack thing.  ill keep posting my findings - cheers yo  

also, when i did the switcheroo on the dayz_server pbo.  turns out i had looknrepair on (thats why hospital kept closing up) and also it seems sometimes it just takes awhile for zombies to spawn into area sometimes, i feel like a doofus on that one HA. 

Wow 10000+ views and over 20 pages of comments.. 

You guys have been very busy!

Thanks for the support and remember if you are using this pack please do not ask for bug support by the development team. Refer them hear and the community at large or myself can assist you.

I am using a HFB server, v1.0.1.4 & the 1.2.1 pack. The problem I am having is with BattlEye script restriction #126. It can kick you out: joining, as soon as you spawn in the server, or even after killing an AI. I have tried modifying the script.txt file. Where you use notepad++, go to line 126, then go 2 numbers higher (128) and change the 5 to a 1. It was originally a 1 so I changed it to a 5. It didn't change anything.

Anyone have a fix for this?

It should be set to a 1 not a 5.