[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

hello i have added this pack and followed the installation for vilayer that i have, but i does not seem like the pack is installed i cant selfblood and anything
i have not done anything to the files just downloaded and uploaded

i checked my rpt logs and after i install the pack it says:

Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."
"DAYZ: CLIENT IS RUNNING DAYZ_CODE "1.0.1.4""
"PLOGIN: Initating"
Warning: no type entry inside class RscDisplayMainMap/controls/DiaryIndex
Warning: no type entry inside class RscDisplayMainMap/controls/DiaryAdd
Warning: no type entry inside class RscDisplayMainMap/controls/DiarySort
Warning: no type entry inside class RscDisplayMainMap/controls/DiaryFilter
Warning: no type entry inside class RscDisplayMainMap/controls/Diary
Warning: no type entry inside class RscDisplayMainMap/controlsBackground/Map
"PLOGIN: Player Model Exists"
"PLOGIN: Player Ready"
"PLOGIN: Requesting Authentication... (111057606)"
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
"PLOGIN: authenticated with : ["22",[["ItemFlashlight","revolver_EP1","Winchester1866"],["ItemPainkiller","10x_303","15Rnd_W1866_Slug","ItemBloodbag"]],["DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]],[54,67,67],false,"1.0.1.4","Survivor2_DZ",true,false,0]"
"Attempting to switch model"
"[]"
"[]"
"Swichtable Unit Created. Equipment:"
"[]"
"[]"
"[[],[]]"
"[[],[]]"
"Attempting Phase two..."
"Finished..."
Bad lock radius 144.813
Bad lock radius 86.8879
"player111057606 = player"
bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move
bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move
bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
  bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
Bad lock radius 86.8879
Bad lock radius 144.813

Quick question:

Since using this pack we've had issue with player tagging and plot poles. First of the tagging doesnt seem to be working properly and even if players do seem to be able to tag they cant then build around other players' plot poles. Also plot poles cant be removed once placed. Again all issues that have cropped up since Ive started using his pack. Not sure where I've gone wrong ....

Quick question:

Since using this pack we've had issue with player tagging and plot poles. First of the tagging doesnt seem to be working properly and even if players do seem to be able to tag they cant then build around other players' plot poles. Also plot poles cant be removed once placed. Again all issues that have cropped up since Ive started using his pack. Not sure where I've gone wrong ....

You'll probably need to re grab the player self functions sqf file from the Epoch client pbo

Could we get a new set of installation directions for the HFB servers please? The files I downloaded for 1.2.1 aren't labelled the same & I can't get past the loading screen....

Updated HFB Instructions:

Step 1: Download 1.2.1 from OP and extract files to a unique folder (DayZEpoch Chernarus Custom Pack v1.2.1)

Step 2: Open the folder you extracted. If you need to make any alterations to customize this package, open the Mission folder and make any changes you need to.

Step 3: After you have made any necessary changes, either upload the custom.pbo files located in the folder, or create a new .pbo file from the mission and server files folder, naming them dayz_server.pbo and DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo according to which folder.

Step 4: Server files need to go to File Manager > @DayZ_Epoch_Server > Addons (Make sure to make a backup of your current mission file)

Step 5: Mission Files need to go to File Manager > MPMissions (Make sure to make a backup of your current mission file)

Step 6: Change the name of your server in the config files > config.cfg location to reflect current custom package.

Step 7: Start up server and test functionality. 

Hey All,

That was a nice sleep!

I have just thrown together a pack in the last 10min to work with 1.0.1.5. Will test it asap and post it once I can confirm its Working...

Hopefully shouldn't be long, but Its up to my host to update my server with the client files first so out of my hands.

If anyone has a TEST environment and are happy to try it for me or we could do it together let me know.

Cheers, 

Mr B

Step 1: Download 1.2.1 from OP and extract files to a unique folder (DayZEpoch Chernarus Custom Pack v1.2.1)

Step 2: Open the folder you extracted. If you need to make any alterations to customize this package, open the Mission folder and make any changes you need to.

Step 3: After you have made any necessary changes, either upload the custom.pbo files located in the folder, or create a new .pbo file from the mission and server files folder, naming them dayz_server.pbo and DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo according to which folder.

Step 4: Server files need to go to File Manager > @DayZ_Epoch_Server > Addons (Make sure to make a backup of your current mission file)

Step 5: Mission Files need to go to File Manager > MPMissions (Make sure to make a backup of your current mission file)

Step 6: Change the name of your server in the config files > config.cfg location to reflect current custom package.

Thank you MiniChiken! I was TOTALLY installing it wrong! Hopefully this will do it and thanks again!

Also, I just realized those Battleye files in there. Those need to be uploaded into the Battleye folder as well, yeah?

Edited by DavemanDingo

Sorry, it's not working. First I got kicked by BattlEye: Script restriction #82. Didn't even get into the server. So I did the quick fix by modifying the scrpts.txt file. HFB tells us to use notepad++ and go to line 82, count 2 higher - 84, & change the 5 to a 1. This time i got in, but now I get kicked for BattlEye: script restriction #126. Should I really just keep changing the scripts.txt files like that?

I tried so hard not to post this I can't take it anymore why can't I get dogs to work? I am using the custom map pack 1.2 (not the 1.2.1)

dayz_tameDogs = true; // Default = fasle

I know it's something stupid and that's why I tried not to post hoping I would be smart enough to figure it out...O_O I keep staring at "fasle" thinking because it's misspelled maybe that is it or maybe the semi colon after true. I had a toon alive for 6 days and I had bandits dropping raw steaks because as far as I know that's the meat you need to train them with. I walked up to the only dog I found that didn't appear to be on crack and had the option to tame (words were yellow) he just sat there. So I'm thinking to myself this dog is dumb as ***k I don't want a dumb a** dog and he started growling at me O_O maybe because I was trying to shove food in his face, maybe because he "read my thoughts" hell if I know all I know is I don't have a dog-still. I know that dogs are not a priority some people have them working though how?

I wouldn't worry to be fair.. Giving a dog a command currently will most probably kick you from the server.

Its something I too would love to get going but the Dev's have responded its time better spend on other systems and I agree completely

I however may look into adding a custom Dogs Script from Pixel to this pack and see if that works well.

It wont be with the dogs running around but more you have to go to a Kennel and one will be assigned to you.

Changing skin and logging off will loose you your puppy, but it has worked in the past and I feel would be fun for those that enjoy the Canine companion. 

just try

dayz_tameDogs = true;

The bit after the // doesnt matter anyway as that's commented out.  The dog taming isnt that great even when it works and the dogs dont seem to do much other than follow you when you are on foot. other than that they are useless.

Also sorry guys just waiting on my test environment to tick over to 1.0.1.5 and then after some quick testing will add a 1.2.2 with support for new things in 1.0.1.5

^^ Damn Development team work too damn fast for a handful of people!!

Also sorry guys just waiting on my test environment to tick over to 1.0.1.5 and then after some quick testing will add a 1.2.2 with support for new things in 1.0.1.5

^^ Damn Development team work too damn fast for a handful of people!!

HFB is still running off of 1.0.1.4 as well, otherwise i'd offer up my server for testing.

Hello i just tried installing the pack and it loads it all the way to the end and then gives me a black screen just before you are suppose to spawn somewhere, then when i press ESC it will show me the debug location.

I will post my arma2aoserver.RPT

arma2oaserver.zip

the text is a little to much to post here.

but it has allot of errors with the file SAR_functions.sqf, and for some reason it cannot find server_functions.sqf even though it is in the correct place.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me out here.

Hello i just tried installing the pack and it loads it all the way to the end and then gives me a black screen just before you are suppose to spawn somewhere, then when i press ESC it will show me the debug location.

I will post my arma2aoserver.RPT

attachicon.gifarma2oaserver.zip

the text is a little to much to post here.

but it has allot of errors with the file SAR_functions.sqf, and for some reason it cannot find server_functions.sqf even though it is in the correct place.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me out here.

boyd, are you certain that you went through the appropriate steps on install? What service provider are you using?